What even happened here on the day to day basis?

What even happened here on the day to day basis?

>no trade
>no expansion
>no literature
>no art
>only fought defensive wars
>the way they fought those wars is a mystery

They're just... a historical blank up until the diaspora

thier wizards smote enemy armies with interest rates until Rome.

None of your first four are true, OP. I'm not sure about the last two, but that's probably wrong just with your previous track record.

>no literature
>>no art
Is this a new meme?

They were a high civ, of course they had science, architecture, art, philosophy and literature but all that is lost forever

All you dumbs think that only greeks had philosophy, art, realistic portraits and literature

>no trade

Simply wrong, Hathor was one hell of a big city for example, they traded with the central Mediterranean too

>no expansion

?

>no literature

They had writing and inspired the most important book in history

>no art

False... they had clay statuettes and some metal trinkets and figurines

No... they expanded too towards Palestine for instance, fought against Hittites

>the way the fought wars is a mystery

Swords, lances, arrows, camel riders

>Against Hittites

Meant against Philistines (and against other Canaanites)

Also I meant Hazor, not Hathor

About Hazor in modern day Israel:

In 2010, a clay tablet was discovered dating from the 18th or 17th centuries BC inscribed with laws in the style of Hammurabi's Code. The document includes laws pertaining to body parts and damages, similar to laws such as "an eye for an eye" that appear in the Book of Exodus. The document is written in Akkadian cuneiform, the diplomatic language of the period

>Hazor
yeah, and it also wasn't jewish, like most of palestine actually was never jewish.

It's in the area posted by OP he didn't specify they had to be Jewish

He is just a retard /pol/tard

>I don't know about something and I'm too lazy to research it, so I will make a thread about it not existing

They're a major trade crossroads.

They're also false.
The attacked the Canaanites in the Promised Land to clear them all out.
And God was with them, so their victories were not a mystery to anyone nearby, or anyone reading about them. When God fights for you, you win. When God does not fight for you, you take your chances.

King Herod has become known among the archaeologists as Herod the Builder, and under his reign Judaea experienced an unprecedented construction, still obtaining an impact on the landscape of the region. Under his enterprise, such projects as theMasadafortress, theHerodionand the great port ofCaesarea Maritimawere built.

>no literature

Kys faggot

Kind Herod was the Stalin of the Jews, brutal oppressor but he built a lot of important shit and dragged a bunched of savage goat fuckers into civilization.
With that said, shit like kings David and Solomon are literally just Jews LARPing, they were some shitty tribal warlords at best.

>no art
why the fuck do I see so people claiming X or Y "had no art"
literally no culture past or present lacked art
even stone-age primitives do their best to craft jewelry or sculptures or paint on cave walls with whatever they can use, never mind settled people who have temples and homes to decorate

It was literally illegal to make graven images

Even stone age primitives had better art than iron age jews.

wow, that is so edgy

t. mad jew
truth hurts Schlomo

The entire fucking plot of the Old Testament is about how no Israelite ever listened to the priests' autistic screeching, never mind how other societies treated that sort of rule.

They were too busy in europe trying to undermine the countries there until they got expelled. It's not the politically correct version but its the truth.

>no trade
THIS IS FALSE . EILAT HAS BEEN A PROSPEROUS JUDEAN TRADING PORT , AND CONTINUES TO BE THIS DAY .
>no expansion
THIS IS FALSE . OUR ANCESTORS CONQUERED AND CLEANSED THE AREA OF CHILD SACRIFICERS
>no literature
HAVE YOU NEVER READ THE TORAH ?
>no art
WHERE DO YOU THINK ART CAME FROM ?
THIS IS FALSE .
>the way they fought those wars is a mystery
NO IT'S NOT . READ THE TORAH .

the jewish kingdom was a pain in the ass anyone trying to conquer or neighbour it

egypt, assyria, hittites, greek successor states, romans

they all had it till the romans fucked it up entirely and premanently