HODL temptation

Does anyone else here find it impossible to hodl a coin for longer than a few weeks? How do you resist the temptation to not move your entire stack into the latest FOMO coin or shitcoin pump?

you pick coins you like and want to hold for years, like warren buffet said. otherwise yes, you just wanna keep selling at a loss and moving to other coins.

You mean Tether?

You know it's the top when you start seeing 1% drops entering the thousands

I literally just said fuck it and redid my entire portfolio based on this meme chart and decided to stick with it until October first regardless of what happens.

>tfw literally have the aristocrat portfolio

Based. That's the one I picked too.
>comfy

the chad lmao

Same here I'm mostly in IOC for at least a month. I recently tried to day trade crypto and fucked up pretty badly. Still ahead by like 70% but am back to hodling promising coins.

Tfw folio is upper-class oracle wojack

Yeah I realized I know nothing and can't do shit after I bought ZRX at 8 cents and didn't take profits. Watched my portfolio go from .1 BTC to .05 in 2 weeks. F

This somehow works for me despite being 0.05 btc down on sia.

After losing so much ARK this past month I can't even imagine liquidating my longterm stacks to chase a pump ever again.

reminder that you haven't ever made a cent until you cash out

>being so poor you can't just keep a diversified bag of shitcoins

Crypto >>> fiat
There's no reason to cash out unless you need to make a large irl purchase.

>crypto >>> fiat

really makes my almond tingle, how deep in are you friend?

or if btc dives

>TFW aristocrat oracle.

Should I start shopping for real estate at Delphi, anons?

Few weeks? Try a few days

I haven't made a trade in a month and a half and my bags are heavier than ever
I watched 100-300% moons come and go because I was hoping for the real megapump that these faggot nigger OGs keep talking about and it just does not happen.
I've already held this long so I'm stuck waiting for this retard pump so that I can go back to day trading. fuck hodl shit

>really makes my almond tingle, how deep in are you friend?
It's only 5% of my total investments desu. But if it grows to 20% so be it, I'm staying in crypto.

I cash out 10% of my earnings each friday for booze and coke money.

>tfw day trading basically all of them

whew