How have the markets not responded to this yet?

how have the markets not responded to this yet?

wsj.com/articles/china-to-shut-bitcoin-exchanges-sources-1505100862

it's four hours old and China is announcing a complete banning of all BTC exchanges by the end of September...

because this bs has been priced in over and over. nobody cares anymore and BTC is going back up to test $5k again

bump

fud

literally wsj

because we've seen it like 20 times before and this article is actually like 16 hours old now.

>please invest in wall street bitcoin is a bubble its not like we haven't gone through several ourselves in the past two decade alone

how is it FUD? it's by the wall street journal and the article quotes the commissioner of economic activity who blatantly and clearly states that there is a ban going into force at the end of September to ban 100% all Bitcoin exchanges within China

"Chinese exchanges including OKCoin, BTC China and Huobi.com accounted for 98 per cent of all bitcoin trading in the six months through to mid-January this year have been raided by Chinese Federal Police and have been instructed to close all operations by September 29, 2017."

#1 Chinese exchanges have posted saying they have no recieved any notice

#2 sources for all of these claims are sketchy at best, WSJ is just another tabloid these days

#3 if they do shut down Chinese exchanges the price will go up, prohibition always drives a premium.

Where the fuck did they get those figures? Its more like 20%

>not responded to this yet
Didn't you notice the drop from 4800 to 4200? The drop from 4600 to 4000? The market has been responding to this shit... it's just that Bitcoin is unstoppable.

yeah we dropped to 4000. what more do you fuckin want

You know the same thing happened in January, right? The chink exchanges were supposed to account for 90+% of trading, turns out ask that volume was fake and was purely thanks to no fee exchanges faking their volume
/thread

>wsj
Gee, I wonder why the markets haven't responded.

Probably 98% of btc within china, not the world

no that was the market responding the the banning of ICOs. This is new news regarding the complete shut down of ALL BITCOIN exchanges within a month. Much worse and more dramatic news.

WSJ is not a tabloid. It is one of the most respected sources of news in the world. It BROKE the thearanos story which they hit the nail on the head with.

well apparently the market has reached a saturation point when it comes to caring about chink drama.

>China is fucking up crypto
DUMP
DUMP THE REST
I HAVE NONE LEFT

ok sell your BTC then faggot

posw onlynall in only up from hserse buy posw no baghold only moon pump na d hold bittrex soon polo soon masternode soon new site soon new dev soon no wallet soon o rebrand soonnoihd new moon soon bella was a fucking board

literally don't care, just guarantees the value of crypto when gov's start to try to ban them.

>WSJ is just another tabloid these days
Lol

wsj is trash

I hope they do it will drop even more tonight and tomorrow then if true they will announce it. The exchanges will have a dump. Then would be the time to buy, after that is when it will moon.

this is old news you stupid retard. Its behind a paywall now but literally every exchange was just like "????" when wsj asked them about it at the end of the article
their sources the ENTIRE article were "people"
literally just
>people said
>a person said
>the people say
thats it. its the most garbage click bait ever lmao

>WSJ is not a tabloid
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hey OP a guy I know said that the US is banning crypto tomorrow but i cant tell you who he is because reasons send me all your coins man

this is new, breaking news. The exchanges were raided by Chinese military police overnight .

That feel when King is trading above $4300 again. BTC will dominate with or without China. Did you know that you can now even pay your taxes in BTC is sone swiss municipality

I had to look for this post I hope you're happy.

Breaking my ass

raided by Chinese military police overnight?
>put the bitcoin into the bag!

Not a chance dude. The price is already dropping from the 5k ceiling this month. This will only accelerate the fall. I'm thinking it will hit floor at 3.5k. Maybe even less.

> we ban bitcoin! says chinks for the 15th time.

> fuck off! says rest of the world.

This. BTC will never hit $5k again.

hahaha good luck user. you should have been buying this obvious as fuck dip the past week. we're headed not just to break 5k, but move to 7 or 8k where we will rinse and repeat this same process