How many pink wojaks tomorrow?

$

second this. the pajeets are extra angry about this

Sorry; Can you explain the significance of the 33 $.

too many to count

Who honestly unironically thinks this is true?

I am hoping there aren't any; I am hoping the rumor comes true. But that's all I have. Hope.

33 is a significant numeral in many cultures and religions.

None, because no one in their right mind is anticipating this bullshit unless they're an asshole/

Two groups of people be losing their shit tomorrow in rage: Qualcomm employees and OMG hodlers

Nobody is retarded enough to actually believe this, so it won't influence the price.

R-right guys?

Can’t wait for this,
People thought the stox pump and dump after the mayweather fight was bad just wait till you witness this

Might put a few buy orders down at 101k for when all the stop losses trigger at once like a waterfall when people realise they were lead
on this whole time by these gooks and a skateboard

Wait you guys are actually expecting them to announce a shitcoin with the new iPhone based on absolutely nothing?

Are you all completely retarded or some shit?

> Are you all completely retarded or some shit?
Yes.

We are expecting a partnership/development with Omise company, the one that owns OMG.

they're paid omg shills they've been here for weeks

Ahhaahahahha

Anybody going to margin trade?

It would be the ultimate gamble lol

Look guys if you aren't holding a large amount of OMG right now then you may as well start setting up the noose.

I'm not "guessing", "speculating" or "shilling" when I tell you that Apple's Keynote is going to change the lives of OMG holders.

If you truly believe that all of the hints and allusions via social media are merely coincidental then you're retarded and don't deserve the millions of dollars that 500 OMG will be worth by this time tomorrow.

500 OMG is going to be worth millions of dollars?

This is the best way to make desu on occasions like this.

Apple has already bought out a face recognition company. Why would they partner with some shitcoin noone has ever heard of? Honestly its going to be a bloodbath. Sell before the conference. After it will be too late.

you lads really shouldnt be buying with hopes of muh apple rumors (even tho thatd send us into another universe)
think longer term boyos

today only 1
time to sell

I don't even really think the apple rumors are true and over half my portfolio is OMG and I'm too lazy to even move it to an echange to sell in the event of a crash.

Surely I'm not the only one

Any hint of OMG in the recent Apple leaks??

Ahh yes Apple a globally recognised brand and one of the biggest players in the entire tech instrusty will run their entire new payment system through a tiny little startup payment processing company from Thailand

You guys are deluded as fuck

only 1% of autistic retards with this coin truly believe the apple rumors but fudders have created the perception that 50%+ believe them. they WANT you to believe that other people believe the rumor so that YOU will sell your coins for cheap. FACT

half my portfolio is OMG

I'm going to gamble all in

OMG please don't let me down

motherfucker OMG is already overpriced what are you doing

The best you'll ever get is a sticker hidden in a corner at Maccas, saying that you can pay for your Chicken Mcnuggets with a shitcoin.

Join the Neo/Bitcoin Cash/ETH masterrace before it's too late.

This,once I hit 1500, I put 1000 into offline, then have 500 on MEW to trade around news. But no one thinks apple thingis happening, anyone who dos is a pure pajeet weith like 5 omg anyway

>Veeky Forums tomorrow morning
Fuck this is going to be hilarious

ahh yes the most centralised company in the world adopting a decentralised payment system from a country whose gdp is less than apples yearly profit....ahhhhh

therefor the price is about 50% too high, at min.
Big crash coming... Sell the rumor...

MAN THE LIFEBOATS

You've all been misled. The conference will be about Apple Music partnering with OPUS.

Already got burned on the "partner with google" scam. But congrats to those who managed to fool the suckers with this new bs. OMG shills are cancer.

nope. too lazy as well and comfy gains .

Another thing that'll change tomorrow is there's finally gonna be an iPhone worthy of replacing my Lumia so I'll stop posting Excel sheets in blockfolio threads.

But yea, that's about it... Prepare dem pink wojax

>Already got burned on the "partner with google" scam
explain

apple rumor is older than the google photo btw
and i havent seen the apple rumor outside of Veeky Forums (and probably reddit too)

Fuck I only have 10 OMG. How many do I need to retire after this conference?

>mfw i tried mining BTC in 2009 on my dell laptop but couldnt get it to work so gave up

>mfw my friend at school sent me 10 BTC just to see how wallets worked

>mfw I lost the wallet file

500 000 because the price wont change

IKTFB.

I had 1.5 BTC on my old laptop whose hard drive was wiped.

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

What are you talking about? Almost every single OMG thread has revolved around the Apple rumors including this one, not just on Veeky Forums. Every time partnerships were hinted at, announced, or confirmed, you got a pump with the coin as with any other coin. The opposite will happen if rumors don't pan out and a lot of people have bought the Apple rumor.

check my logic out: In 2011 I saw bitcoin at 2-20 bucks, i dont remember. I think it was 2 bucks early on. I tried mining it a little, left it running for 5 hours. didnt see any coins, so i closed it. The GPU mining setup was too complicated.
Then I looked into how to buy and a few google searches didnt give me any results so I figured if it's that fucking hard to buy coins then it cant possibly become mainstream adopted, so I figured that even if I buy coins for like 200 bucks now, which was about the money i wanted to spend... it would maybe go to x2 or x5 but it wouldnt be worth the risk of losing my 200 bucks to maybe get twice the amount in like a year or two back.
Then I thought about asking my dad for his credit card to at least buy a few coins, but I already asked him earlier that month for something else and I felt awkward asking again for some super speculative thing that has no inherent value so I felt stupid and didnt do it.

all sound logic huh? well it was still so so wrong.

Just 1.

Steve Jobs himself is being resurrected for the conference. He's gonna ride in on an Omise skateboard, bust a sweet 1080 and land center stage. Just as the words "Oh... My... God..." escape the fanboy's lips. Jobs will give a coy wink, snap his fingers and OMG will skyrocket past BTC. By noon tomorrow anyone holding even 5 OMG tokens will be among the ruling elite.

The longer you wait before selling, the more you'll need before you retire.

nice try fudder i will not fall for your tricks

Literally everyone has a story like this user

i want to sell the news. but i think it will maybe raise more before the event ?

>literally based on a sticker

i think we will lose a some members of this board after the conference.

R.I.P in advance

It got a huge pump yesterday for no fucking reason so I guess people actually believe this shit.
Holy shit if they were so important they would be talking at the keynote, not just going for a trip.

>no reason
Enjoy your ignorance

Listen up, I don't have much time, but wha t we are about to witness with OMG will be something the likes of which have never before seen in the world of crypto. So utterly game-changing in fact, that you may never be able to recover from the dissapointment you brought upon yourself from not boarding this once in a lifetime money wagon. Then my mom came into my room with a plate of chicken nuggets...