Hey Veeky Forums, serious question

Hey Veeky Forums, serious question.

I have about 13k usd worth of crypto, spread across a number of alt coins, but heavily in ETH and STRAT.

Strat dipped from its peak by heaps, but I'm still in mad profit from when I got in.

Should I halve my STRAT holdings? Thinking of doing it and using it for real world shit.

Only issue I have is a large number of people and groups I'm in contact with think STRAT will be rocketing back, if not even higher, in the next few months.

What's the Veeky Forumsnessman's perspective?

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

smartift.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gamble son. Roll those dice. No one here knows what he market will do, if they did nobody would posting cuz theyd all be rich and shit

buy AXN while you still have a chance.

As in, stay in?

I'm not looking to liquidate all my stuff, STRAT is definitely still alive, but maybe just a couple of grand worth of gains...

I can feel my hands wanting to open their fingers

What would you use the money for? Is it something that will make you more money, or frivolous shit?

AXN huh? Go on Shill, explain your argument

why is strat gonna moon?

Money I owe ($1500), gun safe (~$300), rifle + ammo (lower end mid tier, $800-$1000).

If I REALLY wanted to splurge I'd look at buying a car, but that's a depreciating asset

Honestly bro I couldn't tell you. A friend of mine got let into some whale group on discord or some shit and no one noticed/cared that he is nowhere near a whale.

Apparently they have been buying this shit for ages, and are expecting mad gains around December.

Now the reason I believe him is he has been basically following what they are doing and has become semi whale himself (he started with like, 15-20k, and he is wayyyy over 100-120k in about 8 months).

I've made some dank gains myself, but again I only get the second hand info from him - not in the chat myself.

But yeah to all the biz bros actually responding to my dilemma, latest info was Longing STRAT still, and a bunch of them have started buying this dodgy as fuck coin called FLASH on Cryptopia.

Anyway irrelevant, what should I do??

Strat is gonna a have moon mission soon. It is pretty obvious, but I don't know how high the whales will push it.
I'm keeping mine for at least 1 more month.

That's how I'm feeling as well...

But I want mah gun now...

Should I fight the weak hands haha

I dropped all my strat at about $7. Wish I did when it was $10+ but I thought it'd go higher. I bought in under $3 so still profit.

It's up to you op, if you believe it's December then you should be safe to use that money and buy in before said moon mission.

reinvest your capital

and stop being such a consumer, it's disgusting.

Guns are worth it.

Sell half and get in sift ico

SIFT - investment fund token. smartift.com

Crypto hedge fun/AI trading platform paying dividends to token holders similar to taas and Rialto. Market cap likely to be a few million on release

Teach already being used on forex averaging 40% returns , independent audits every 3 months

ICN - no dividend, pointless token - $195 million market cap (LOL)

Rialto - pays dividend - $32 million

Taas - pays dividend - $30 million

Exactly.

I don't really see me wanting to buy a gun as being a disgusting consumer... it's not exactly like I'm saying I want to go buy frivolous shit

Thanks for the info

If you get a riffle get Tikka T3x, i prefer the hunter or stainless, or a t3 if you want to save money

>ETH and STRAT
Retard

Get into coins that actually have a future. ZRX is a good start. If you do that, the bags never get heavy, because you know the pain is worth the gain. Also 15 to 100k is kinda nothing for 8 months. He literally could have held any coin from january till now and got those sort of gains. Hell if he had 15k of ETH he would have like over 200k now.

He very well might, I honestly don't know. That's my estimate though - he was wayyyyy up last I actually asked. Just feels rude to ask for actual number hahaha

Also, what's ZRX based on, out of interest

Like what platform is it based on do you mean?
It's built on top of ETH,

Buy more eth

nah I meant more as in, is it a quick and nasty pump, or is it actually a company trying to do something

Fuck off inbred confederate frog poster