He didn't join the TenX moon mission yet

>he didn't join the TenX moon mission yet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1VZasxEV4Cs&feature=youtu.be&t=1892
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. -25%

JUST BUY MY BAGS!

tenX is so perfect for a big buy in right now. It's hit the support level and bounced off, it's just a waiting game now, but there's going to be a big spike up either tonight or tomorrow morning. much similar to the OMG and IOTA spike 6 hours ago

i threw in 1k for this shit when i could have had more omg

hmm

What do you mean? I have been in ever since I bought at 90k

Any news/developments coming up?

shhh im not done accumulating faggot

Climbing now, up 10% in the last hour. Here it goes.

Drew some meme lines and it raised where they meet
>It does down again.

I bought 63 of these a couple of days ago as some side entertainment as it looks ripe for a pump.

Its amazing how people keep delusionally shilling tokens like civic and tenx which are incredibly long holds as they are utility tokens. Enjoy your bags for now, they might be worth something in a year or two

I've lost 30% when I bought tenx @ 90000.

Fuck this coin. Do not buy.

judging by the fact that you bought at 90000 nobody should take your advice, ever

I did it with research and advice. It'll go back up to 90k then I'll sell this and buy something better performing.

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=1VZasxEV4Cs&feature=youtu.be&t=1892

Yeah I think I bought in at around 84k. This is the only coin in 3 months I've lost money on. Decided not to bag hold and got out. It will hit 90k again, but wasn't worth it to me.

Lmao. It will reach 90k again soon.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cbf making a new post but I have a question:

if I seriously invested 50k into a coin with a low volume how would I go about buying that much and then SELLING that much lets say if it even went up 20 percent without affecting the price? or should I just stick to ETH and BTC when trading with that amount?

you have to buy and sell slowly.
fill the orders and let them build up again
or place many small orders every so often.

Yeah because it keeps dropping like a rock. I'll buy it when it drops another 90% and flip it for 5% profit.

FUCK THIS COIN

FUCK MONACO TOO\

AND NEO AS WELL