Investing in cryptocurrencies

>investing in cryptocurrencies
>investing

This girl isn't asian.

FULL. PIC. NAO.

SHOW ME THE BUNGHOLE YOU COCK LIZARD!!

mfw I comment on /r/cryptos something which doesn't blindly follows their blind faith

THERE IS NO BUNGHOLE IN THIS PICTURE, TWAT LIPS.

i bet that girls likes her steaks well done

she has gross old lady hands

I bet she likes 'em rare

You CHEEKY CUNT

Give me some more information.

>freckles

>image search
>google
>visually similar images
Aww yeah.

>inch long torso
You can have her Tyrone.

Nobody here actually think of themselves as investors. We know it is gambling.

Speak for yourself.
I am an investor, and I take calculated risks after I've done my research for every coin I have any interest in.

Yeah right, fucking loser.

Fuck off.

Doesn't give me anything.

Learn to reverse search fagget, also her vagina looks like my pet shitzu.

Are big boy stocks really that different? It does feel like gambling though. Reminds me of poker in a bunch of ways.

What's her name?

>nocoiner in 2017
>2017

If u have enough money to be an angel investor then it's like crypto on steroids, the stock market is awesome if you're already rich af. But for some poor fuck with less than 500k to invest and less than 4 million in assets? You're the sucker.
Enjoy ur 8% return a year with a downturn every 4-7 years which will Rekt ur returns and on top of that inflation.

>If you invest like a million then it's worthwhile

Thanks, just took a small loan of a million dollars.

> the stock market is awesome if you're already rich af.
Assuming there are no whales in crypto. Google Forbes+Wallstreet. (((they))) make money off you even in your cc haven.

>But for some poor fuck with less than 500k to invest and less than 4 million in assets? You're the sucker.
With 500k you could earn money easily by starting a business or invest in real estate or day trade.

> Enjoy ur 8% return a year with a downturn every 4-7 years which will Rekt ur returns and on top of that inflation.
8% is very very generous.