Trillionaire after one year

Guy, im going take my college money, its about $10,000
Im not going to get into college anyway
and invest in crypto.
Have done the maths and if i make 10% gain a day (which is modest), and compound my gains, leaving my money in the market, after one year i will have $111,666,414,366,485,000,000

>It cant be this easy

it literally is this easy

t; CEO of lamboland

Thats exactly what I did, see you in trillionaire land in a year, buddy.

10% per day isn't modest
On the entire 10k?
10% ?
There will be some losers maybe shoot for 2% every other day unless you are just really that good

you can do it op, remember to always go all-in on full margin

>(which is modest)
kys

I hope you lose it all, you greedy fuck

You're right. There's no way you'd get into college.

only possible if you margin long or short 100% of your stack

>10% gain a day
>(which is modest)
>i'll have more money than all crypto is worth

I can just imagine this user making a thread in 3 months saying how he lost all of his money on shitcoins.

Be reasonable. I'm aiming for $75,000,000,000, it's only half the total market cap. I deserve half, don't I Veeky Forums?

That's better
OP has lost his mind

>10% a day
>while 10% per year investments have moderate risk

xD

Screen cap this thread

>if i make 10% gain a day (which is modest)
ahahahahah, have fun getting fucked, having weeks of getting -40%

>make 10% gain a day
10% gains a day is ridiculous and you're probably not going to get anywhere near that. 1 or 2% a day is a good amount to aim for, but it's still pretty risky and you can lose a tonne off it. Buying and holding won't make you regular per day gains but you can get >100% gains if you bet on the right coin, and it's a lot safer than daytrading. Trying to make 10% a day is just going to end with you broke.

>10% a day

You literally suck at everything crypto related, including math.

I'll give you some advice user. Start with a measly amount and play with it before you dive in head first with 10k.

Otherwise I'll be expecting nothing but pink wojacks from you, while you try to recover with about 90% losses the first couple of months.

The 10% daily is easy in crypto.
Today I realized that I will be a trillionaire

You are completely braindead if you think you can move that kind of volume and get 10% returns every day. No one will fill your buy/sell orders.

saged cuz this is either awful trolling or complete idiocy.

Ok Pajeet

boy, trust me, i have a lot of bitcoin and i can tell you to loose 10k a day is not hard to do.
Dont do it you literally have no idea what you are doing.
you will loose it all

Thought that 10% a day was easy.from experience Im telling you it's not and you might get burned .2-5% a day is doable and even so you will have bad days where bitcoin is rising or crashing causing alts to go down .a friendly advice is to always set stop /loss .Always