It has been almost 3 hours

OMG has survived the Crucible of FIre of the ancient Shaolin Binance Temple.

No other coin has thus far!

Is OMG the Chosen One...

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/F3AcgCLx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

... Omise...
> developed and launched two of their own products
>> Omise FacePay, AI and facial recognition technology for loyalty programs
>> Omise Blockchain Lab, founded in 2015
>>> Omise Blockchain Lab is now known as OmiseGO
>>> 2 years of development before they finally had an ICO in June 2017 [for OmiseGO]

OmiseGO
> Ethereum-based blockchain payment network
> The goal of OmiseGO is to allow people to exchange goods and services, from one platform to another, without having to deal with the geographical or institutional jurisdictions of where the merchant and consumer are based
> available for trading on the most popular exchanges: Binance, Poloniex, and Bittrex
> will be the first Plasma project

September news
> Jun, CEO of Omise, will be on the Disrupt SF 2017 ICO panel
> happening on Sept. 18-20
> based on his tweets, I believe he'll only be there on the 18th

All hail!!!!

Get in OMISEBRO'S and spurg on this soggy sao.

OMG is going to pay for my lakeside cabin. Love this fucking coin. Top 10 by the end of the year.

OMG is so much better than ETC why the fuck hasn't it surpassed it yet.

it's been holding up stupidly well in general the last week compared to basically everything else

yeah but it's dumping if we don't get an announcement today

I guess this is it. Here we are. T-10 hours.

From reddit about Apple.
pastebin.com/F3AcgCLx
Call me retarded but there is way more reason its real than not. There have been several posters on this board for the past 4 weeks saying the same thing here and there.

If they were making this all up in order to pump it they would be posting a shit ton right now, instead they are all quiet.

I think there is a good chance its really happening.

I'm willing to ride the wave back down because people are idiots. OMG will recover. This coin is in no danger from falling into obscurity.
But can you imagine the wojacks if I sold and it came true?

I'm just going to watch the apple keynote and if nothings announced by the end I'll sell. Not going to wait any longer than that.

>> Okay, look. Firstly I know I am using a throwaway account which lowers my credibility and makes me look like a shill and the reason is because I want to protect my anonymity and also prevent myself from getting into serious trouble. I won't say how I am connected to Omise, but I will say that I have an affiliation somewhat. If I were to be identified, let's just say that things would be very difficult. My intent is not to manipulate $omg I care a lot about this coin and my interest in it goes beyond being an investor, for me it is more than that.
I have put together an explainer paste which details as best as I can what is happening at the Apple event tomorrow. Something big is coming. Did you think it was a coincidence that $omg debuts on two exchanges the day before the rumored Apple news? Do you not find it strange that Jun Hasegawa is in California right now even though the TechCrunch event isn't for another week? Do you find it strange that Omise has not publicly downplayed the rumors? These are not coincidences and sadly, there are a handful of people benefitting from knowing what is about to happen.
Please read the following paste because people need to know the truth about what is going on and the people benefitting from the pending news: pastebin.com/F3AcgCLx

FROM REDDIT. BUY NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE GUYS...

You might have to be faster than that. Last few coins to have big events dumped hard within the first 5 minutes, before there was even any news.

looks like more bullshit

Lambos in the moon kek

dont find it strange at all, these mofos have 'accidentally' posed in front of Google, worn Apple t-shirts all to hype it up

Posted a min ago too. There have been 2-3 posters here hinting at the same thing. There is too much reason for it to count it out entirely.

It's a fucking meme at this point.

And it makes no sense. Why would Apple have use for face ID tech (which is a really simple thing that has existed for a long time) from some shitty little company in Thailand?

Did they buy voice recognition software from some other company doing it first when they launched Siri?

And what does any of it have to do with the price of OMG as a coin?

if jun is in cali how did he post from japan today, fucking retards.

I don't think apple are ever going to mention anyone other than themselves in a conference presentation

Apple is pushing Apple Pay... they acquired PrimeSense just for the face recognition technology (among other things that the company is innovating).
Are you retarded? They acquired Siri for over $200 million.

> The intelligence of low IQ peons like you

It's pretty obvious that it's not happening and I don't think anyone outside Veeky Forums is stupid enough to think that Apple will even mention a shitty cryptocoin at their once a year, $14,000 per seat iPhone event

yes but please remember the amount of absolute retards that come here.

I'll keep on hodling. Hopefully there will be a dip after the Apple event to stock up on some cheap OMG. You're deluded if you think there will be an announcement coming from Apple about a partnership with Omise(GO).

OMG is the Lord and Savior that will deliver us from this bear market

i believed the apple link right from the start.
it makes sense somehow, apple would partner with asian companies to penetratr the asian market which has always been its battleground on iphone

Omise is only available in Thailand and nominally Japan and Indobesia. Even in its largest market (Thailand), moose is a small fry. 60% of payment transaction go through a single provider ( forget name, not Omise). Omise is a less than 5% company at this point. This is ignoring the Chinese market (I.e the largest Asian market by orders of magnitude)

how's sia holding up for you

>i believed the apple link right from the start.
JUST forget about it. There's not even a 1% chance that OMG is going to be mentioned during today's Apple Keynote.

Consider reducing your positions now anons. Just listen: It makes no sense for Apple to partner with OMG when Apple created and is pushing Apple Pay. The code found on Github is probably just access granted to Omise to use facial recognition. Once the partnership is refuted tomorrow, we're gonna see a huge dump. We can always buy in lower, but that's what I think. Proceed how you will.

Apple Pay operates in the established countries of the Asia-Pacific region (Aus, NZ, Taiwan, Singapore, Mainland China, Japan). They could easily get into the smaller countries if they wanted to, but it's probably too expensive for not much profits. True Money, like the other guy said, dominates Thailand with 60-70% of the transactions going through their payment gateway/network. Omise will never triumph them, but they could always be the Bellator to UFC in Thailand.
> China has Alipay, WeChat Pay, Paypal, etc. so no chance in China.

But I don't think people understand what OmiseGO is trying to accomplish. It wants to be a decentralized payment system (fast transactions, low fees) that can bridge these different payment systems together through their blockchain network. I don't know how it will work, because they're super vague, but this is the goal for OmiseGO.

So let's say for argument's sake we go with what most anons are saying here, that being: There won't be any news later today at the keynote.

How low do you predict the price will dip to? And for how long. In other words, how important was this rumor in the grand scheme of things.

massively important, i'd imagine $8-7

i dont think its that important.
no one belives in in apple - omg partnership , is a meme

Medium important because people are dumb panicky animals. Dip to just below $10.

>

This desu. Some people are unironically going to sell their OMGs because something that wasn't supposed to happen, didn't happen. I think we might see a little pump first though, so it's a good time to short (like earlier tonight).

Outside of the echo chamber of Veeky Forums I dont think anyone actually believes this. On reddit they actively discourage this meme as far as I can see, and I'm sure it's the same in other places of discussion.

what the fuck. do you guys even read. this is so clearly written by a 14yr old basement dweller, just like literally any other pastebin "leak" in the last 15 years. you guys suck big time.

>>/pol/
>>/x/

I'm new to buying bitcoins and altcoins.
I'm using Coinbase to buy bitcoins and Exodus as my desktop wallet.
What's the easiest way to buy smaller altcoins, like OMG
Is there a Veeky Forums guide?

You can buy it on Bittrex.

send BTC to bittrex
buy OMG

cheers fellas

And since you're new to this, be sure you triple check the address you are sending to and make sure you are sending BTC to a BTC address, etc.

There are no undo's here for fuckups and no bank teller to call that will reverse it.

Everyone says its going to dump so I feel like its going to be a self-fulfilling prophecy rather than anyone truly believing that they're working with apple.

Also if you look at the twitter on Jun, every reply is people trying to get him to dispel the rumor because they don't want a dump.

What should we buy into? Ethereum should provide steady growth in the next few days?

Lots of solid info these guys are providing. I had to learn everything what these guys mentioned the hard way.

>Is there a Veeky Forums guide?
I would like to know this as well, I barely understand the basic gist and I've just started browsing this board after so long and I just now realized I need some sort of stability for my life.

Nope. Do your own research. It's really not that hard.

>Veeky Forums
>guide
>listening to anyone here