Fe

>"So, user, we over heard that you believe that women can't be proper philosophers. Can you provide a well-informed argument that proves your belief right without using sexist opinions?"

"Yes of course, but since you dumb cunts are only cunts there's no way you could possibly understand it."

is she /our girl/?

This is why western life expectancy is much lower than some Japanese granny.

The one on the right reminds me of this guy.

Dating websites aren't a viable source, user. Also, how does relate to the question?

holy cow, whoever edited that thing does not know how to interpret data representations.

It's just sugar water. Most of it will be pissed out.

That is the stupidest thing I have heard all month you walking diabetes laboratory.

why do they done do sell iced cream at the colonel!!!!!!??????

thats a man

>Viable source

What the fuck are you talking about? Humans are lousy self-reporters who create post facto explanations of why they act, not accurate explanations.

Seeing how people act and respond to to cold measures is far better than whatever stupid "viable" source you possess.

>viable source
>for a retarded bait question

Except 3 of the top 5 countries with the highest life expectancy are western.

Well it's kinda like women comedians. I don't doubt the possibility of proper female philosophers, I just haven't seen one yet. I mean, who's to say unicorns can't exist either? It's just a horse with a horn on it's head. It's not like it's out of the realm of possibility.

totally. i'd also throw in for eleonore stump, but she's no GEM

Yes

>implying

On my country there's an editorial publishing a series of books that's half biography and half a short summary of their works. Is like what would you expect a secondary student read as introduction to philosophy.

Point is, the entire list is from the classics (Plato, Aristotle) to some more modern guys (Gadamer or Derrida). but through the entire list there are like... two... or maybe three females. I can only recognise Hannah Arandt.

Can someone explain me what's with that? How's Freud or Marx deserve a space on a philosophy introductory collection, but no other female appears?

There haven't been any women in philosophers.

Because women never wrote anything of significance. Honestly most women philosophers that would get mentioned are there to be tokens. I think you could give a history of all philosophy from the Pre-Socratics to the modern day without so much as mentioning a single woman.

To add to this. You could say the same thing about a lot of minority races.

There are no black or hispanic philosophers worth mentioning in the same line as Plato or Hegel. There aren't even any Asians or Indians worth mentioning once you get past a certain centuary.

It's a very exclusive club.

>Ow, the edge.txt