Online advertising

online advertising
CPA , CPM , PPC

how much money you make with online ads ?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/2919127
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shut up no coiner

40k month affliate [email protected]

>kimia.mobi
what do you mean ?
you make 40k a month with kimia ? or what

I need to make content to make on ads. I keep failing to make content.

i scrape other websites for content, im leeching

and this is revenue from another partner

Ugh. I probably could do that. I used to do natural language processing shit back in the mid-2000s. I fucking need money to pay off my law school loans. Do you use any strategies to sanitize your money trail to keep the content creators you leeched off your back?

Or are you just mirroring Wikipedia or some shit?

im leeching of an API ,not articles
but rather movies,music, type stuff . download niche

online marketer / professional ebayer reporting in

I'm primarily an ebayer now, but I got into it thanks to my experience in IM.

I discovered it when I was around 17 thanks to an online friend who worked for his dad (professional IM'er) doing various SEO/IM jobs over the summers, he introduced it to me and I instantly grew interested in it. I got really into it and to this day still do it as a sorta hobby

I started off as an article writer and affiliate marketer utilizing clickbank offers and google adsense, at my height I was making ~100 USD a day basically on autopilot. Had various life things happen that took a toll on me emotionally and I lost the drive to keep it up, let it drop to the wayside and become only semi interest hobby for many years, came back to it when I got interested in ebaying

in all I probably studied a good year before making more than a couple bucks a month (more detail below). Eventually I buckled down and wrote 1-3 articles a week for about 3 months which was the direct cause of earning the 100 usd daily. The specific method I was using became completely obsolete at the end of those 3 months which was the reason I stopped that specific run. IT was a ton of fun and I'll never forget the feeling of day1 where I woke up and sat at my computer in my boxers and saw $100 before noon. My highest single gross was 300 in a day

Advice:
-Top rule above all else- Don't get stuck in a learning trap. There are many styles of IM, and countless/ever evolving ways to implement them. As a side effect it is VERY easy to get stuck in an endless cycle of reading but never acting. This is what kills 99% of IMers

-second rule is once you start, DON'T STOP. The more you work at it, the more fuel you throw onto the fire. You WILL start to see success, but it takes dedication to grow and maintain it.

-Be open to new ideas and always be trying new things while you tweak and perfect existing ventures.

good advices there
yes, IM moves quicly and what is working now might not work in 1 year.

im in this dilema now , i made good earnings past 2 years, but my method dosent work anymore, still making small gains like you can see in the pictures, but i was used to much more.
now i am trying to make some new projects but its hard and im not that motivated anymore

cont

Content creation + adsense is a GREAT path to very long term passive income. If you can teach yourself to create a form of good content (videos, blog posts, articles, whatever) and add adsense to it you could potentially grow it to be *retardedly* profitable for an even more retardedly long time.

I created articles literally over a decade ago now, 90% of which got demonetized long ago. I currently have something like 5 live articles still published across the interwebs and today, 10 years after their creation, they still make me money.

Learn to make quality content, learn to publish a new piece every day for 1 year straight, imagine what the return would be and for how long.

Pic related, my adsense account in current standing. Until about 4 years ago I was getting a check from google 1-2 times a year. Now it's 1 every 2 years as more of my articles have died

Before adblockers and people being internet savy i made 10-30k a day, Now i wouldn't even consider it a viable method with out putting serious effort into it.

Quality posts, thanks. Is there a material you'd recommend for getting started?

Thanks for the info guys. If I want to start with writing for money, at which website should I start? Steemit?

That's a very incorrect mentality for multiple reasons, the biggest of which is saying that as a blanket term that is a rule for all of internet marketing, but it absolutely is not.

"internet marketing" is a generic term that lumps any and all forms of making money through the internet. There's dozens if not hundreds of methods to monitize the internet (and indirectly related markets), many of which are not reliant on adblockable advertisement.

Even those effected by adblocks etc are not 100% all obsolete. The internet constantly evolves and with it so does monetizing it.

truthfully there's not all that much to know. There is a learning curve but you really only grow past it through experience and trial and error. Eventually things start to click as you go and you'll refine your capabilities in various methods at various rates.

Tips:
-go to blackhatworld / google various IM forums and start reading threads.
-take note of methods of interest to you
-continue researching your interested methods, slowly narrowing down your methods until you decide on one (or a few) specific styles to try
-TAKE ACTION. Try, fail, tweak, repeat (this is your learning curve, continue to read while taking action)
-"zero startup" methods are absolutely doable, but in my experience being willing to pay for what you need makes the process much nicer and faster

i used to use Associated Content when I was doing article writing, but it was bought out and eventually defunct by yahoo years ago. Sadly I don't know of any decent article buying website, at least not from experience I'd be willing to share

You brought substance to this board, thanks.

there are ppl who buy traffic on taboola, outbrain like sites ( native advertising ) and sell it to google or other ad networks and make from arbitrage 20-30% for doing nothing .
there are many ways of doing monkey online

My statement was not incorrect. I said it takes effort now.

Linking an old thread pertaining to similar subject: warosu.org/biz/thread/2919127

I do not recommend this to anyone. his is a very blackhat method that has been around for years, abused to hell and back, and had many countermeasures created by the companies that pay put in place that are fairly solid.

I started off with blackhat techniques, but as time went on and I became more experienced I slowly adopted a whitehat/grayhat mentality in practice

As for the method he specifically stated (paid traffic), this rarely if ever works anymore on any scale worth discussing, as the companies that pay out are very quick to take action against you at the first hint you're doing this. You'll work, spend money on traffic, watch numbers grow, then get banned from whatever ring you were working with and never see a dime of it.

90% paid traffic (and ~100% of large bulk traffic) is typically absolutely garbage, such as paying to be advertised via survey payout sites. None will convert, your impressions will skyrocket while sales go stagnant, and then you'll be banned. You *really* don't want to get banned like this unless you're using burner accounts, which typically proves to be more effort than worth imo

I would only recommend paid traffic in the following way:
-mixed in @ 10% total traffic, the other 90 being high quality legitimate traffic
-the rest is high quality, legitimate traffic (visitors guided to you through legitimate related content/exposure)

tl;dr dont do this. Learning to function as a whitehat Imer will give you bigger, better results for a longer period of time. Blackhat methods are for grab and go schemes that typically don't last too too long*

*unless you're a pro. Make no mistake people make BANK off blackhat methods, but it's easier to start white imo.

there's plenty of methods that take little to no effort. My article writing is an already used example. I made those years ago and they were honestly absolute garbage content. Still generating cash a decade later. Making decent content really isn't that hard, I was just young and eager.

a large portion of IM methods are quite easy, it's dedication that's the problem. Doing these things takes some serious dedication for real success. It's easy to slack off when you're the boss of yourself.

Write about something you know or are passionate about and you'll run like clockwork after a very short amount of time.

Also me being an ebayer is another example - not going to share details, but the method(s) I use are old as dirt and still completely capable. I do next to nothing in all truth with my current model.

Recently I got to celebrate my first 1000 dollar day, went out and had some drinks with friends. Felt great.

>Recently I got to celebrate my first 1000 dollar day
Good on you.
>ebayer (...) method(s)
So, like, putting up listings with a twist?

Do you have a daytime job or do you rely on this way of income completely?

yes i guess you are allrgith the traffic arbitrage method might have worked 2-3 years ago. now its over saturated

>So, like, putting up listings with a twist?

no not really. They're two separate worlds that I combine for maximum value. Learning how to find profitable inventory is an entirely different skillset to learn, but I drive sales doing various IM methods (with a twist, if you will)

>Do you have a daytime job or do you rely on this way of income completely?

I haven't had a "normal" job in 6-7 years

not really about it being saturated, it's just a dumb newbie pit. The entire concept of paid traffic is to not deal with saturation (ie trouble getting volume to your site), the problem is the traffic is almost always garbage, paid shills visiting for their pennies and/or bots. With just about any advertisement agency when your volume spikes but conversions dont, you get canned.

paid traffic has its uses, but it's not a get rich quick scheme just shoving it down the throat of your pay per view (PPV) pages

Also with that said, there *are* ways to get *good* paid traffic that is highly useful for just this. For example finding niche related websites that are legitimate with regular good/unique content. You can work out an advertisement deal so your website/links are displayed, that traffic can be utilized as you described in

Nice. But yes, I know what im doing.

Fuck. Teach me senpai.

Well it's a summery of about 2 years. But theirs really nothing to teach. Get popular videos. Make money.

whats your ratio of paid traffic vs natural/quality traffic?

Most of my videos are "rented" by news agencies and other media companies. I don't really get direct views.

yet you still send bought traffic to them? odd, figured with that kind of traffic you'd be fine without

Is this YouTube ?

No.

woops, meant

what's your website buddy ?

I think you;ve confused me with someone else, I don't send or buy traffic to anything. I don't even make money from direct views, at least not with this method.

then what is it ?

They are private companies. I don't give out their names. They find you if you are popular enough.

If you want to get started in this type of thing i can tell you were i first started, It was with newsflare. I uploaded a video to youtube and was approached by them, and i just kept going from their getting better and better offers from more private, high share companies.

pretty good. i am starting af. would like to make 5k/month by end of year.

but was the video ur own content ?

>Learning how to find profitable inventory
Do you think you could elaborate on this? Thanks.

Yup. Simple digital camera. Point it around long enough and your bound to catch something someone wants to pay for. Nature videos of animals doing retarded things always do well for me.

So you made 250k/year by basically filming cats ?

>internet

haha not really cats but yeah, internet is just a lovely thing ain't it?

It is indeed

You're using ad-center? I'm assuming you're in some streaming movie niche I presume. I've received decent money with them, but Google always kills my SEO and thus traffic.

The trick with piracy related streaming sites is to bot spam links to related social groups. Relying on SEO and google in these days of anti-piracy is a crap shoot, Unless you only looking for quick 1 season gains (like i sometimes do with GOT)

>Learning how to find profitable inventory
Could you give some pointers on how you do this/learned how to do this?