APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@biz_classic/voting-period-for-upcoming-changes-25ace99890ac
classicdelegate.biz/proposals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A..arkies will cry..

I DON'T NEED TO APOLOGIZE BECAUSE I ALWAYS BELIEVED

DELUDED

i have $1,000,000 but bittrex have ARK only on $256,000 for sell ande ready to buy only on $156,000
This shit for poor retarded people only

You know that you can sell coins to other people as well right?
Exchange is just an exchange, if you want to sell $1,000,000 you find a buyer.

I miss the bot. I could swing trade and even day trade with it and make my little ark stack about 10% bigger in a day, if I spent all day at it. I'd bleed off what I made into my biz_classic wallet and do it again. This goddamn spiking though, I keep letting go too soon and have to buy back a little less ark or the same amount when it doesn't dip far enough. I'm tempted to dump everything into some other coin that might double, just so I can get more ark. I've done it with neo and omg and just got back from monaco, and had to buy back 5% less ark than I sold to buy the monaco. It only worked once, with bcc, but ark also mooned during that time so I was able to buy back a little more ark than I sold.

What do I do? Holding is so boring, I'm hooked on checking graphs and the thrill of a sell and the hope of the buy, I check the prices at work and log in and trade if it needs to happen, even though it's against our company policy.

Leave your stash in biz_classic and convert some more fiat for trading.

Tempting, but I've mined or traded for everything I have, I'm pushing half a bitcoin after starting this summer with 80k dogecoin and a gaming rig.
Maybe I'll just pick up a cocaine addiction or something fun like that.

Holy shit, why didn't I buy more when it was below 20k sats?

I only have 2000 ARK. I'll never make it, FUCK

Crash incoming soon, Ark back to 0,50 where it belongs.

>Ark at $1
Crash incoming soon
>Ark at $2
Crash incoming soon
>Ark at $3
Crash incoming soon
>Ark at $4
Crash incoming soon
>Ark at $5,000,0000,000
Crash incoming soon

The day of the rope is coming for no-Arkers

The first biz_classic vote is live. If you're part of biz_classic, the future of the payout system is in your hands.

Anyone who joined before the 100% promotion ended is eligible to vote (splitters joined after).

Vote ends Thursday at 12:00 AM EST. Countdown will be live momentarily, but vote is LIVE NOW.

medium.com/@biz_classic/voting-period-for-upcoming-changes-25ace99890ac

classicdelegate.biz/proposals

literal shitcoin shilled to boom. not saying you wont make profit from it; just saying its a literal shillcoin and it will fail at the end if u just hodl.

IT'S TANKING

SELL SELL SELL AHHHHH

The great oracle of /biz has spoken, you're the literal shitcoin m8. Isn't there a certain copypasta you should be spamming or something?

>oracle of /biz has spoken, you're t
bro screencap this and lets look at ARK in march 2018. i bet you it will be near 0$

test

>medium.com/@biz_classic/voting-period-for-upcoming-changes-25ace99890ac
wtf is the biz classic

I apologize Arkies. Is it too late now?

kys

I want it to moon to 40$!!!

I apologise. Will I be forgiven?

I rather sell on an exchange just to destroy the price. It's because im an ass hole.

tfw sold at 1.10

$4

>it actually went above $4
NO STOP

ITS GOING DOWN right now actualy

>be Veeky Forums
>speak out against the actual good coins with great technology
>shill for coins that are shitty startups and no future

Fuck sake Veeky Forums.

Ark has good tech use it motherfucker

Ark is buzzwords and pipedreams.

IT'S CRASHING

D E L U D E D
E
L
U
D
E
D

so just like all other cryptos

Did anyone here actually read the white paper? Why tf is this shit mooning.

Nah youre thinking about all the eth shittokens shilled here every day not ark.

You must be the only person who read the white paper and is actually surprised it’s moonig. When I first read it I instantly doubled down my initial investment, it’s paid off amazingly

I almost jizzed in my pants when I checked blickfolio today and saw that ark had gone up 26%.

too late to invest as newfag?

when ethereum announced smart contracts, they worked. Ark's SmartBridges aren't even close to being done. The roadmap says 10% Hint: thank means zero.
10% is also the progress of their "interplanetary databse" (seriously)
Hell they havent even got up and running using Ark as payment for the merchandise they flog on their very own website.

Ark is a scamcoin.

> He is FUDding at $4
> He is going to do it again at $5
> He will keep doing the same thing at $10, $20…

Except they already have a working ETH smartbridge

So if we've already voted in the past we need to do it again for this?

Thats because it's working on ETH.

He's just mad that he missed boarding the Ark. Now he gets to rot in BitCoin Hell.

I'm Im sorrreeeeeeeee

see you then, better have your pink wojaks handy.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Didn't have to fork ETH to achieve it. It's a good sign. I don't fault you for skepticism, but I'm bullish towards Ark because I've talked to the devs in slack and have faith in the project

It begins.

Bought after seeing that video that got posted here the other day. comfy af.

WTF THIS RIDE NEVER ENDS

Fuck, did I miss the pump phase and we're already in the dump? Or is this just an accumulation hop.

It's going back up, so basicly you missed the dump

Lol you lads refresh way too often

Candle wicks should be ignored usually.