Tierion ($TNT)

Ok, so instead of shilling shit that's already 10xed like OMG, ARK, and NEO, why not find lower cap coins with high potential and that have not already 10xed.

ARK and OMG are not going to defy the laws of the market. Things can not go up forever. Putting your money in EITHER of these right now is equivalent to getting on your knees and praying the whales have mercy on you.

Look at Tierion (TNT). Here are some of the node details - ROI - that we do know (more details at launch this week).

350 Million TNT designated for node rewards over 8 years. Now, assuming ALL 350M circulating TNT are held in nodes nodes(VERY ambitious), this puts the MINIMUM annual ROI at 12.5%. Of course, not all 350M circulating will be in nodes. So, lets be generous and say 60% are in nodes. This puts each node at about 20% annual ROI in the long run.

In other words, whales will be all over this shit.

Also, you'd might like to know that a massive investor in the Tierion ICO was Vitalik Buterin's investment company - Fenbushi Capital (fenbushi.vc/index_en.html)

You're welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

petertodd.org/2017/misleading-and-inaccurate-tierion-ico-claims
petertodd.org/2017/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-tierion-chainpoint-ico
tokensale.tierion.com/TierionNetworkTokenOverview.pdf
coinmarketcap.com/assets/tierion/#markets
youtube.com/watch?v=kx-sCuQzODw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How Much I need for Node?

>laws of the market

Where to buy?

Wayne, the CEO, said initially nodes will be about as expensive as a medium-tier graphics card. So about $200-$500

>s of the mar
so you buy a node in tierion tokens? how much should i hodl to be safE?

No, they will have a software program (probably a wallet) that will be released this week. You will run your node from this client, and in order to be eligible for the reward, you must have a minimum amount of TNT in your node. You don't have to buy a node, you just have to buy TNT in order to receive rewards to your node.

We don't know all the details yet, as Tierion team is releasing all of the official details when they release the software... this week.

ok i have 1K tnt you think ill be ok or i should buy more of this shitcoin?

Might be fine. you should join the telegram group, or follow them on Twitter so you see when the software is released. It will 100% be this week. Expect the price to climb quickly, so if 1k is not enough you can get in before it pops off.

im on their telegram never seen the software release mentioned this week!

I heard nodes are released on 15th...whats tele/slac link cant find it...

look at the pinned messages or ask people in the chat

just look up "tierion" in telegram

im in. cant see any pinned message

it was said you would need about 2ETH worth of TNT to make a node, that was indeed about 500$ at the time. Im balls deep in this one

I'm a chronic hodler; I exclusively held BTC, ETH, and XMR for the longest time without even considering anything else, even at the height of the ICO craze.
But I did buy a bunch of TNT after reading up on it.
This thing looks good both in the short-term future and in the longer term. Even looks good looking back; Tierion has been up and running for two years now.

i like how this coin is meme immune

There are pinned messages if you are looking at it from the app on your phone. Anyways, image is statement from the CEO of Tierion

i tried to add some data on their website with zapier etc, it was broken somehow.
kind of a pattern with these crypto products

The product has been working for years; the node network is yet to be launched.

Do we need to swap tokens on the 15th? Or will they stay ec20?

What about this?
petertodd.org/2017/misleading-and-inaccurate-tierion-ico-claims

How come there's never any rebuttal whenever this link gets posted aside from "fud"?

>petertodd.org/2017/misleading-and-inaccurate-tierion-ico-claims
oh snap

Because these threads are made to heavily influence people and shills know their voices are louder than the voices of lurkers like mine

this is an actual scam project, dont listen to the shills which are either paid or bag holders.

we are mooning,this is not a drill

What you should know right off the bat is that Peter Todd is a shill for a competing product, "opentimestamps".

This "The Misleading and Inaccurate Claims Made to Tierion ICO Investors" piece appears to be very technical for a reason: it's retarded.

For instance: in this piece Peter Todd spends a lot of time explaining how UUID "isn't a timestamp like Tierion claims", even though UUID is never meant to be a proof in and of itself, but rather a "proof of inclusion" into different blockchains.
It literally does have a timestamp (exactly as Tierion claims), but it's only meant to be a semi-reliable indication since you can refer to actual blockchains for the real proof and timestamp.

Similarly, he's bashing the claims by Tierion that "the network responds immediately" with almost no latency, even though THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT ACTUALLY DOES.
The latency lies in the actual blockchain proofs taking time to generate; which should be obvious to anyone who ever made a crypto transaction.

Here's a more general anti-Tierion/TNT propaganda piece by the same Peter Todd (who is a Tierion competitor):
petertodd.org/2017/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-tierion-chainpoint-ico

And a blow-by-blow off the top of my head:

>1
>Tierion is a Centralized System
Wow, totally unlike anything we've ever seen in crypto.
*cough* ethereum, ripple, etc.

>your share of it will be worthless should the Tierion company fail for any reason
Wow, an asset that becomes worthless when the company/underlying system fails. That's new. Shocking.

>2
>Microsoft is not involved in the Teirion ICO.
Tierion never said Microsoft took part in the ICO, just that they are part of the network. Which they are.

>3
>"B-b-b-but it doesn't have a CLEAR purpose!!"
Weasel words. He knows exactly what its purpose is.
In essence the token incentivizes Tierion nodes, which replace the need for Tierion/chainpoint users to run full-blown BTC or ETH nodes.
And that's just the first use case, see below.

>Their claims of “future applications” for the Tierion token are just that: claims without any explanation.
Bullshit:
"The core Chainpoint service will be complemented by several unannounced services that use
TNT. Examples include services for securely sharing verifiable data, document notary and
archival, and attestations related to blockchain verifiable identities."
tokensale.tierion.com/TierionNetworkTokenOverview.pdf

>4
>Requiring node operators to have a minimum balance smells like a scam
Smells more like a subscription fee that you get to keep in the form of tokens that (should) appreciate over time.

>5
>Claims of high-accuracy NTP timestamping aren’t backed up
See

thank you for clearing up the trash user

fuck you! i will never invest in any blue themed coin again!

It was my pleasure.
No really.

Well aren't you in luck; pic related is the actual token logo.

The logos pink, retard

I'm not on either exchange this is on. How long to verify on Liqui or HitBC? Is this a long term hodler?

It's on a bunch of exchanges at this point:
coinmarketcap.com/assets/tierion/#markets

I bought some on etherdelta a little over a week ago when the token just hit the market. Verification was just by text message iirc.
Look up a "how to" video about trading on etherdelta though, the system is kind of odd (but not difficult).

Vid here youtube.com/watch?v=kx-sCuQzODw