IT IS OFFICIAL

Leaked from Tim Cook's speech at the Apple keynote today:

"We have combined our FaceID technology with online payments to create a seamless payment experience. We call it: FacePay. Along with companies like VISA, MasterCard, and AMEX, we have partnered with Omise to provide the payment gateway of the future. Their cryptocurrency, OmiseGO, will work hand in hand with our FacePay technology to allow everybody on the planet to pay with their currency. This is the biggest revolution in online payments since the invention of PayPal. Meet Jun, the CEO of Omise. He will explain how it works."

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

macrumors.com/2017/02/19/apple-buys-facial-recognition-firm-realface/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think that's a great story, bro.

Going to need a little more than that though.

riiight

>"breaking news" without proper source

LUL'
how desperate are you?

Holy fucking shit. They removed the leak before I could save it from the cPanel. Did anyone manage do get a screen cap?

>image of ascii art
Don't suppose you have that in a text file do you?

> There are people on Veeky Forums who thinks this is fake news
> KEK
> get

I wish this was true...

for a small fee my Veeky Forumsraeli friend

ascii version plz

kek

leak confirmed
praise kek

1 ark

holy shit CHEKT

oh FUCK. buy buy buy!

embarrassing

Blasphemy!

o shit. guess I'm holding OMG now

i can't wait for the inevitable dump

Why do these fags try and pump the coin with unconfirmed BS. I'm chilling on my OMG, and I would like to see it steady climb. For fucks sake, can we please just let the coin grow organically? If there's any real news we'll know about it quickly.

Insiders already know.

Fuck, i have invested into new world order

Say whatever you want but this is actually true, I work at Omise, you'll see tonight

Holy shit my friend who lives just outside of Cupertino just saw Jun skateboarding out of the Apple business park.

You prick, OP. I'm holding OMG and thought 'oh, a peice of interesting news....', then I read your horse shit and felt deflated. Fuck you and your whore mother.

lol I can actually just see him doing that for fun

If this is true there would have been a massive NDA on it which is why omg have not said about it. Its entirely possible that apple would announce a face payment system and if they did then omise would be the partner but im not sure apple have ever mentioned other companies in their keynotes. Usually they buy out the other tech and present it as their own. It could go either way this just make sure you keep an eye on things to make sure your not bag holding. If there is no mention of omise at the keynote then it WILL tank 50% or more

Apple bought out a facial recognition company in 2103. Not to mention omise face pay isn't actually live atm... This is copeus maximum and anyone who believes it is a moron about to get burnt. If there was an NDA he'd probably be in violation of it already

Didnt know they already bought a face recognition company. Thanks im gonna sell.

Yup, company is RealFace if you want to read into it

Apple have created their FaceID technology so that other companies can use their API to integrate their payment systems or whatever app they want to use this API. That'll be it. Kinda cool I guess if you don't care about government tracking your every move. Omise really need to tone down how they hype things. The Mcdonalds thing was like 'yeh we already knew you were in talks... oh cool now you've confirmed it'.

macrumors.com/2017/02/19/apple-buys-facial-recognition-firm-realface/

I fucking hate all the retards who started this apple rumor. The price will crash because of this shit

fuck you Veeky Forums why couldn't comfy weekly 20% gains be enough for you?

AAAAAAAAA I have 0 OMG

A lot of Apple stuff was leaked today, was there really any mention or hint of OMG related news?

Omisego

In dialetto toscano

Mo' mi sego maremma maiala

I agree, it's fucking infuriating. Nobody who's affiliated with OMG would actually go onto Veeky Forums to shill the 'big news' right before a press meeting, that's absolutely retarded. Yet some people are actually buying into this shit. I just don't understand why people can't just let the coin develop and collect the easy gains.

Look guys if you aren't holding a large amount of OMG right now then you may as well start setting up the noose.

I'm not "guessing", "speculating" or "shilling" when I tell you that Apple's Keynote is going to change the lives of OMG holders.

If you truly believe that all of the hints and allusions via social media are merely coincidental then you're retarded and don't deserve the millions of dollars that 500 OMG will be worth by this time tomorrow.

JESUSUSUSUSUSUS

Hey Veeky Forums, Tim Cook here.

Just to let you know that this is indeed true and we have decided to change the conference to a completely online platform, hosted right here on Veeky Forums! We are in talks to acquire Veeky Forums.org and look forward to you continuing support as we embrace Omise, OmiseGO and all affiliated names under the Apple Tree.

Great news on the horizon and thank you to all out there for your ideas, encouragement and money.

Kind regards,

Tim Jobs.

>we here at apple in America would now like to take the time to talk about some shit happening in South East Asia that absolutely nobody here gives a shit about

beunos nachos
muchos culo

Hi there biz, Cooky here again, how are you pretty twinks going?

We decided to partner with omise for there unparalleled Ladyboy tech.

Is it gay?
No, not with new gender atomic swaps on the Omise platform. I for one look forward to Apples new partnership with Thai ladyboys, Good times ahead.

Checked.

>It just leaked from Tim's cock!

If you say so...

fuck, its real, REAL

Fuck and I only have 7000 omg.
Hold my beer, I'm buying more

Everyone who's saying this is not true is a complete dumbass retard. This has been going on for 5 years now, and I know 3 high level people in Omise who have confirmed this. This is your last chance to buy before OMG crosses $50. I don't give a shit if you don't believe me, I'm holding $200k in OMG and it will be worth over a mil after the Apple keynote today.

post proof that you're holding 200k in OMG then

1000 Omg holder here.
I dont know where this fucking Apple bullshit came from. Disrupt on the 18th is the date I'm waiting for.

Grow a pair, sell the news, and make it a comfy 25%.

Here you go

I don't actually believe the Apple rumor but why the fuck would a CEO of a major payments company post a skateboard literally everywhere on his Twitter that prominently had the Apple logo on It?

It's just fucking weird

TenX Holder here
>OMG is gonna drop like a stone when the Keynote is ongoing

Obvious shop

Man I hope your telling the truth, I have 15k omg as well. If its so good why not go all in though?

>Thought about putting $15k into OMG when it was sub $1
>didn't
>I could be you right now

>blockfolio
stop being a faggot post the real one

This is not proof.

>blockfolio

Guys its literally fucking confirmed:

1. The Sticker - its shown up numerous times in numerous posts without Omise EVER outright denying the partnership.

2. The Tweets - There are a number of Tweets that corroborate the rumor. One is an Omise representative blatantly retweeting (he never retweets) a tweet containing a line of Apples. There is also the Apple pay Tweet from 2014.

3. FacePay - The use of this name is pretty important. It reeks of Apple's naming conventions and both companies have used the name interchangeably.

4. Jun Is In San Fran - He is in Silicon Valley at this very moment, one week ahead of his scheduled arrival date. What could he possibly doing over there?

6 hours until we become millionaires my friends.

Apple already has a payment system applepay and has aquired face tech already. Why would they give away these profits to some shitcoin noones has ever heard of?

>What could he possibly doing over there?
He's there to watch the fucking keynote, like any other apple fanboy would do. Jesus stop turning everything into a conspiracy.

1. Apple is the most centralised company in the world...
2. Apple bought the rights to a facial recognition company RealFace in 2013 and has spent millions developing apple pay
3. Apples networth is 2x larger than Thailands GDP
4. Even in Thailand omise is a small fry with 60-70% of transaction going through a competitor
5. Omise isn't established in china, i.e Apples most promising asian market

To those saying Apple doesn't need OMG, you are wrong. Apple needs OMG in the same way it needs PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Orange... Apple is a tech company not a payments company. Stop spreading fake news.

> Apples most promising Asian market
> China
> KEK
> Dominated by Alipay and WeChat Pay
>

can new see the news piece about this is there a URL?

KEK'd so obviously shopped, the fonts even smaller

look at the GDP of China compared to Thailand and question yourself

> China
> Dominated by Alipay
> Omise acquired Paysbuy
> Paysbuy has a partnership with Alipay
Are you autistic or what? Apple Pay isn't pinching China.
> muh GDP
KEK, your IQ is so low.

Anyone float the idea that Omise will be announcing that Apple is purchasing them?

Apple doesn't partner. They buy. If that were the case it would skyrocket by being the Apple owned Crypto.

not even in china. in australia most asian stores accept alipay and wechat pay. and they fucking love it, they dont know how to buy with anything else

I wish desperately that this was true. Unfortunately it's probably not. I should probably start looking for an exit soon before it tanks

you dont need to shop it you dumb piece of shit.
you can just tell blockfolio you bought 20k of omg and there it is.
motherfucker

Tim Cook has an OMG sticker on his Prius. Moontime.

I have some OMGs but as I searched the Google news I saw nothing about this discussion. this is not to say I do not like the coin! It has fair potentials ....

operating & have offices in Thailand, Singapore, Taiwan, and Indonesia
> partnership with McDonald's Thailand (over 240 locations)
> says McD Thai will be [slowly] replacing their current payment systems to Paysbuy's payment system
> acquired and merged with Paysbuy on July 6, 2017

100k OMG sell wall is up, again.

>Apple doesn't partner. They buy.

I've tried explaining this on here for weeks now and they never get it.

I fucking hate this whale, he is suppressing the price, and even when the wall is being eaten he just removes it and places it a little bit further

I wonder what his intentions are. He's been pushing the price around for weeks now.

There will be no apple and omisego partnership.

i can;t understand you with that dick in your mouth.

Remove it and try again OP

>cant even break 300k
What an utter shitcoin

It's really frustrating that every time i see it dissapeared it pops 50k sats further and suppress the price for another long weeks, i'm getting rid of it

Intel?? Nvidia??? Heck years ago they partnered up with Song Erickson to bring iTunes to mobile devices.

OP got any source?

where can we watch the conference?

>"it's official"
>posts no source

yeah, his uncle

People here don't seen to realize how bad an Apple and Omise partnership would be for the coin itself. Should such a thing go down, this is how it would play out:
> OMG code would be copied to a new base, and be renamed APPLE.
> Apple would premine all coins and hold them.
> OMG would fall through the floor

There's too much money on the table for them NOT to do this.

Facepay? So much for decentralized privacy.

This. What the fuck is this shit?

You have no idea how any of this works for you to think that's even a possibility

And you're too young to know how Apple operates. They are the most all-or-nothing company on the planet.

F R O C I O