Kyber ICO accounts

20 registered and confirmed ICO accounts for Kyber checking in here.

how many did you guys get?

:( I'm jelly user

bought 12 chinese accounts so far on slack since they can't use them

only cost 4 eth total
about to go balls deep on the 15th

How can a chinese account work, when they are not allowed to participate and the KYC is clearly a chink one? wasted 4 ETH jesus

None, going to have to wait for it to hit etherdelta. Anybody know when that will be?

Are you retarded

1 week after

Sep 24th

Where the hell did you get all the documents required for every one of those accounts? Are you a forged document dealer?

My cap is 3.6 :(

Fuck gutted i missed this

Is it really that good?

Nope. Too late for the moon mission. sry bro

only 1 acc but I'm ok with that
still this is like having 2k OMG for 0.5 usd

You fucking moron

Can we legit expect some solid moon - meaning 3X?

Given the fact that both burgers AND chinks got btfo...it should, IN MY OPINION, create a demand?

Yes or no?

Some people keep talking about 10X but personally I think that's retarded, you don't walk into Top 20 marketcap that fast, no matter what.

network.

i'd say the supply-demand features of this ICO prime it for an easy (virtually guaranteed) 2-3x.

Had two accounts one was with my details other was gf’s

Sold both of them, due to a few reasons but mainly just due to the fact it’s way too overhyped and overhyped ICOs have always gave shitty returns and the individual cap being rumoured to be a low as 2eth.. to go 100% would only be 2 eth profit.
Will see in time if I’m wrong but I’m pretty happy with my decision so far atleast I’ve gaurenteed myself some profit off this shit coin

3,6 ETH is the individual cap - at least x2 - x3 after ico start, cuz burgerland and chinks are FOMO hard.

I dont think you have sold the account for more than 1 ETH. Bad deal IMO. But w/e

cap for one acc is now 3.6 eth
chinese acc were all banned and cap was rised

>overhyped ICOs have always gave shitty returns
sauce?

individual cap is 3.6ETH. so I stand to make 72ETH if it doubles (which is extremely likely).

you are retarded.

He obviously bought them before the KYC registration and just requested an ETH address change after that you retards

no.

how did you find 20 people?

Will it get on trex?

If you don't mind, how did you ensure nobody scammed you? Is there actually a safe way to do it versus them changing the address and you sending payment?

Bancor, snt, probably filecoin too.

To be honest, I omit icos with high caps like 100-200 mil in $. The ROI cannot get very high because of the crazy amount those fuckers "think" they need (for their lambos).

I'm looking for nice little caps in icos to bring lots of ROI.
This is how you get rich, not chasing every stupid hyped ico...

i control all of the ETH accounts. passports were collected from my personal network.

hype is a good thing if the contributions are capped per individual. you can't compare SNT/BNT to kyber since they were not capped similarly. the best comparison is 0x (where I had 8 registered accounts), and we know how that one worked out.

Hey how do I loan money to buy bitcoins and then put it in a POS coin to make mad gains?

Fuck, should have sold my coins for this.

Selling Kyber Accounts, 4Eth per account, send ETH to 0x37F66DE3eBDcd5A23D74d2BaEC11a5B30d92cee8

Sent ;)

sent 100k

When are the tokens released

There must be some way to buy token after they are released, no?

Friday

Agreed but kyber is legit. Think 0x.

Also, sauce on low cap icos?