Just shillin'

WE ARE

AlienKyberMarines

Kyber is the next Bancor

Agreed, way too overhyped

There's a hardcap you dingus.

Fine, Kyber is the next Kyber.

this. eat dust and buy at ED for 3x your burgers and chinks

can anyone tell me which exchanges will kyber be traded on?

Selling whitelisted address for 10eth / 0.7btc

lmaooo

> Bancor - uncapped user coin grab for anyone, made by, lmfao, jews
> Kyber - hardcapped KYC'd Vitalik coin that no burgers of gooks are allowed to buy in before etherdelta

Yeah - it will definitely be the same, you're right user, I am giving away my Kyber acc. who wants it? I don't wanna fuck myself up, thankfully the Just user came in to save me from my imminent cryptodeath.

Please enlighten me my savior-user, should I buy DGB or XRP, you seem to be in the know, you're one of those "I follow all dicaprio laughing and dicaprio toasting avatars on twitter"

good one user , burgers will have to buy at 3x ico price and are butthurt.

I'm in.

im in with 20 confirmed accounts.

should be good.

>20

Nice larp

Just kek'd 100K times

why is that so hard to believe?

i had 8 for 0x as well.

>8 for 0x

If you had 8, you should be a billionaire and not be on biz playing with crypto.

You sound just as deluded as the bancor guys a few months back

Bancor was uncapped but it only lasted an hour it ended up being extended another 2 hour cause so many transactions were stuck and not going through due to the hype, but yeah they are both very different but will suffer the same fate in the end.

Whenever anyone is being this greedy over an ico this is a sign you should be avoiding it, i sold my whitelisted account for 1 eth and I couldn’t be happier

I have about 250k ZRX (sold off my initial investment at ~5x). hardly billionaire material.

I posted here when 0x registrations were still

I fully agree and I admire your clairvoyance and I hope you make an amazing profits from those abilities to forsee the future.

The fact that ICO is hardcapped and KYC'd won't affect the price at all, it will only hurt it, the burger and gook "investors" will deliberately avoid it out of protest, it's a matter of principles

> You won't let me buy your ICO anonymously, regardless of my nationality? Fuck you bigot token.

Also, it's literally the same thing - like I said - Bancor the user uncapped "we won't announce the hard cap" jewcoin and Kyber "our KYClets will be allowed 3 ETHs"

Same shit.

You are smart.
I am dumb.
You are rich.
I am poor.

Selling my Kyber acc, I will donate 5 ETH to first user who wants it. I don't wanna be a part of Kyber scheme. Too much hype. I like underground tokens with no marketing and no market cap.

hahaha don't bother responding to that retard. if he actually sold his account for 1 ETH, that should be enough to buy some rope one month from now.

>3.6 ETH cap
Why even bother

>Why even bother

If you have 3.6 ETH and someone tells you you can turn it to maybe even 10 ETH, would you turn it down?

If yes, then please send me 7 of those pathetic ETHs you scold upon. I know it's pleb money to you, but us poor beggars will settle for that kind of frivolous chump change.

i am chinese

Please email me at [email protected] and help a poor student who is passionate and dedicated to learn all there is. I'd love to participate.. Lets see who is right

yeah this.. It's a hustle, I take money when I can. It adds up

i am literally faggot

Free money but definitely not a moon mission any time soon

Do you guys even know what you're buying into? You fucking dumbasses are going to get burned after you realize it's just another scam ICO.

We don't know what we're buying into I just hate money, I'm a degenerate gambler and wanna lose it. Not sure what you meant with your question, was it a rhetorical one?

There hasn't been a successful ICO in months. Every single one has dropped below ICO price after it gets listed on an exchange but you still have retards like OP saying FREE MONEY EASY 5X because they're new and haven't been around long enough to notice that every new ICO is a scam.

ITT Butthurt burguers

Lmao retard. there hasn't been an unsuccessful ICO since bancor.

Where you're getting confused is most ICOs go up to like 7x and then fall back down to only 3 or 4x and then fuckers like you whine "waaaaa it crashed!" fucking retards.

I'm on the whitelist and I"m American lol. Foreign wife.

you are beyond retardation. Every recent ICO has been extremely profitable.

>0x ICO price= $0.048 ; price on exchange=$0.44

>district0x ICO price=$0.007; price on exchange=$0.22

>po.et ICO price=$0.006; price on exchange= $0.05

>monetha ICO price=$0.12; price on exchange=$0.44

Now tell me again that ICO aren't profitable and just scams

Where were you when DNT and 0x hit the exchanges?

See These fucking retards see the price go 7x, buy, then whine when it goes to only 3x the ICO price and complain it was all a scam with a crash.

Phew thanks user, just deleted my Kyber account, fuck what would I do without caring anons helping me out looking out for me.

Thanks!

Drop your BTC address so I can sent you a couple of bitcoins for saving my ass.

What does you blockfolio look like?

OAX, SNT, Nimiq are down to shit tier, below ico price...
What to do, snt was a failure from the start, but the rest?
Fuck this

AHAHAHAH you only got 3.6 ETH? I got a 6.9 ETH cap guess they reward early supporters.

proof?

1nwHDLPCxKuGtioWJBK9xmrXcmgQa3mQK

Probably a ruse by you but i may as well

Ruse? Don't be silly you just bailed my ass.

Sent ;)

mostly OMG, ZRX, ETH.

little bit of DLT and TNT.

will be putting about 20-25k USD into kyber.