Aleksander Makedonski

was Alexander slavic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandru_Macedonski
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was Turkish. Büyük İskender was his name.

Axel Machethon was obviously a blonde and blue-eyed Germanic

>germanics
>white
they were black

Aco Makedonac wasSerbian

Alasdair Mac Philib na Mhacadóin was a proud Irishman

Sikandar Machaidon was from Punjab, later historians just read the maps backwards.

亚历山大 was a great Han hailing from 中国.

He was obviously Romanian:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandru_Macedonski

As opposed to a Han hailing from Germany?

Elisha Ben Pinchas, a decendant of king David and a jew.

Real answer: he was a mixed race Dorian / Molossian

Glorious Han diaspora.

Alexander Washington was American and an ancestor of George Washington.

Alejandro magnini was Argentinian from córdoba

his name is Alessandro Mangio and he's italian

O'Lesandeir MacAedon

Sasho Filipov Makedonski was a Bulgarian from Plovdiv

His name was Lisandru Macettoni and he was corsican

महा अलक्सन्द्र द्रविदं क्षत्रियं असत

this

Alexander was a fucking horse.

Aлeкcáндp Фили́ппoвич Maкeдóнcкий was a Russian

Alēkisi Mekonnen was an Ethiopian man

His name was Iskander-degh Yodnia and he was Persian.

No-no they were white just not THAT white.

Alex, son of Phil, of Macedonia, New York was an American. He conquered Iran.

Arekusan Dore was a famous daimyo of Sengoku japan you dweebs. He was the lord of the Make-don clan.

I love this thread.

Alekshekelesh Megawesh (‘l-k-s’-k-l-s’-m-h’-w-s’) was obviously one of the Sea People.

I believe you're talking about Aleksander Macedoński, who was born in Warsaw to Polish parents.

You are all kafir liars.
Malik Iiskandar Al-Maqduni was a proud Arab jihadist who spread the word of Allach on the lands of Zoroastri heretics

Hah dumbfucks. Alex Vandermaecedoon was a famous Flemish painter.

>Alexander Filippusarson af Makedóníu
>Anything but Icelandic

Everyone knows Aleksandras Pilypaševičius was Lithuanian ffs

Alejandro Nahuel Magno era argentino. boludo

Algebra of Mathedon was Mathematician.

Alexandre le Grand de la Macédoine was French you uneducated buffoons, he even built the Eiffel Tower

Alejandro Filipez el Grande de Macedonia was ethnically mexican

Ale Magno venía del Conurbano gringos de mierda

Alejandro Macedonio was castillan

Alexander never existed and is a myth created by the white devils. The middle east was always black & peaceful.

WE

nació en tacuarembó, porteño puto

He was objectively Bulgarian(Fyromian)

Festusxander of Macrocketdonia was American, from a Dixie state to be exact.

Everyone knows that Alexandre Makedonyan was Armenian

WE WUZ GREAT AN SHEET

Ah, Ally McHedon, greatest king of Scots!

Wrong.He was Aleksandar Makedonić

Alex Mac was an early rapper from Boston, pleb

Iskender-i Mardin was a Kurdish warrior hailing from the mountains of Ancient Kurdistani Empire .He fought against fascist invader Turks till he died because of his colon rupture after a stone got stuck in his anus while cleaning his buttocks with stones as the Kurdish traditioon goes.

Wrong. He was Alexander "Mac" Johnson and he was American!

Ah lou kan de , Duke of Ma Zi Duo Ne (ancient Chinese province) was a noble of the Ming dynasty that traveled back in time to kill the Indians for infringing upon rightful Chinese clay in the year 2017 (he learnt this from a taoist monk that could see into the future)

You fools, Alexandre du Macédonie was pure blooded French and an ancestor of Louis XIV

Kek

Irish. Philip wasn't his real father, he traded sons with the current high king of Ireland. Alexander was a Gael.

Aleksanteri Vilpputannuruinen was a Finnish folk hero. Tolkien took inspiration from his tale when he wrote Tom Bombadil.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as "slavs", are in fact, ruthenians/eastern germanic descendants of kievan rus, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, east nordids.

Slavs are not a race unto itself, but rather another component of the ethnogenesis of the scandinavian norse germanic people from the migration of the peoples and onward, made historically relevant by the kievan rus settlements in Gardariki by the norsemen who traveled down the Volga and founded both Russia and Ukraine before being christianized by the byzantine empire.

Many eastern germanics speak the artifical glagolithic church language invented by the greek monk Cyrill, which is where the term cyrillics stems from. Before that, they spoke old norse and revered pagan germanic gods.

All the so-called "slavs" are really descendants of eastern germanics. There is objectively no argument to be made against this historical fact.

Thanks for reading, and please refer to them as "eastern germanics" next time you make a "slav" thread.

Like Slavs, he never existed. He is just a metaphor for the massive cultural and linguistical expansion of Hellenism.

Andfegend Loefhorsson Argæadingas, Bréme Cyning af Makedena rīce was a great Anglo-Saxon warrior who conquered all of Roman Britannia, which fractured into various petty kingdom in the 5th century, which fractured into various petty kingdoms after his death in 423 AD.

Saint Alexander Magnus was a Latin monk in 10th century Italy you LARPing protestant pleb. You can't just make stuff up. Your story is off by a huge chronological margin.

Alokchandra was a great Kshatriya prince and a descendent of the Suryavanshi Rajputs. He avenged the loss of Takshashila by conquering the mlechhas of Parsa and making Akhand Bharat a reality.

Actually, you're thinking of His Eminence Cardinal Alessandro Magno di Argea, the Papal Legate to the Philippines shortly after its independence.

Ayar "Alexander" MagnusCapac Yupanqui was a full-blooded Incan descendant of Manco Cápac itself and blessed by Waricocha.

>Alexsander was fucking a horse

Lewd

>horse
Bo, "Chef-a-Loose" was a famous Italian -American chef from Chicago, praised for his creativity as he created original dishes for his distinguished guests on the spot.

Well, Phillip does mean "lover of horses" in Greek.

This is just sad, honestly.

Andris Maķedonis was a Latvian you uneducated swine

what's wrong with reenactment?

This is hands down my favorite Veeky Forums meme. Half because it is ridiculous. Half because it is actually undermining the modern Macedonian claim to Alexander and his family and making fun of said claim.

I love you Veeky Forums. When you're not an autistic sperg, you teach me nice things I didn't know about, help me question and develop my opinions more soundly, and make me laugh.

Macedonians were whiter than Greeks.

The fact that Macedonia claims that Alexander Argead and his family were modern Macedonian and not Hellenic, like they were. Aige and Pella, where the Argeads were from and ruled from, both fall within the geographic and cultural boundaries of Greece. And Macedonia, to this day, is throwing shitfits about it because of their country's name. They also protest the name of the Greek administrative unit of Makedonia because it shares the name of their country and they're apparently upset about that.

Hellenic is not ethnicity/race

Still are.

Love how Greek homos forget to mention that they've owned Pella and surrounding territories for the last 100 years and not before. But oh well, what more can one expect from turko-phoenicians.

>And Macedonia, to this day, is throwing shitfits about it because of their country's name. They also protest the name of the Greek administrative unit of Makedonia because it shares the name of their country and they're apparently upset about that
that's wrong though, Greece is the bootyblasted one and on the offensive, you have the situation completely inversed

That was poorly worded. I meant that they claim both that he was not Greek, but Macedonian in the modern sense of the ethnicity, and that he was not culturally Hellenic, but some made up ancient Macedonian culture, completely unrelated to what ancient Macedonian was.

>they've owned Pella and surrounding territories for the last 100 years and not before

Macedonian, the ancient Hellenic culture, is definitely part of the greater Hellenic cultural sphere. To suggest that the people in and around Pella could not be considered Hellenic is both wrong and deceitful.

Who has better claim than Greece, I would ask?

>Who has better claim than Greece, I would ask?
me(you)

That is a poor answer. Even Greece could buy your opinion off, despite their burgeoning debt crisis.

Even tho Hellenicism sprouted from Greece, it doesn't have a monopoly on it. If it worked like that, does Rome (Italy) have a claim on most of the west? I'd argue that the people that live and have lived there for centuries have a better claim than Stavrous Ottomanopulous that hasn't left Athens his whole life.

That's like saying Lebanon doesn't get to claim the Phonecians as ancestors because Carthage was more famous, so instead Carthage gets to claim Lebanese Cedars and Heliopolis.

No m80, it's like saying that both the phoenicians and the carthaginians have the same claim, and they're both valid. The whole name issue between Greece and Macedonia is a fabricated thing by policians.

Alexandr Filipsson was a famous geatish viking!

>Alessandro "Mangio"
>Alexander "I eat"

I mean, I know you meant Alessandro Magno, but my sides, user, my poor sides.

Alesandese Handia baskoi odoltsua zen

Alexander the Great was Canadian

Alejandro Tercero 'El Grande' de Macedonia was the greatest Castillian prince of pure Iberian blood this world has ever seen

This is actually kinda funny, nice

Alejandro Macarena conquered the music scene in the 90s with his self titled song

Alex Magnum was the toughest GI in Vietnam, he proudly fought for Christian democracy.

Do you mean Oyobonga Axmisander, the ferocious Bantu chief who first set foot in south Africa.

Alejandro Mercado was Puerto Rican.

Aleksandrix was the chief of a small village in 50BC Armorica, back when Gaul was under Roman rule.

There's at least a hundred thousand Han chinks in every country my man.
t. south america

Alxhrer the Conqueror was a proud Phobosian, you filthy earthlings

why do """macedonians""" think they are macedonian when they're are culturally slavic and their country isn't even in the same place as ancient macedonia?

Alexander Mañago was actually a Filipino.