Front page of eth trader

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6zlz0l/facebook_director_of_engineering_llvm_creator/

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@rorypiant/the-chainlink-network-e4b38bd991aa
whitelist.airtoken.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I MISSED A MOON AGAIN """"""""""""""""""

>mfw i dont know if i'll get in and even if i do the individual cap will be so small i wont be able to dump $5k on this

the presale MINIMUM is $250k

so your suggesting the whitelist cap will be sufficient for my chump change?

I'd imagine so, I don't think you'll get on the white list though

i applied pretty early with family member emails as well?

Stop fucking posting this ICO. Everyone and their mother will get in and the cap is going to be at 1 ETH. God damnit how are you people this stupid.

I registered for the whitelist pretty early but never got any kind of confirmation email.. Is that normal or am I fucked?

Sage sage sage

i hope they were different ips and computers user...

Daily reminder SWIFT will be announcing their Phase 2 Proof of Concept with Chain Link at the upcoming SIBOS conference in October.

Sibos, is an annual banking and financial conference organized by the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication in various cities around the world.

Don't let this one slip.

really these people are fking themselfs over

You're fine when you register your email it is automatically added to a mailing list, this is literally what a whitelist implies.You will be emailed come time of crowd sale regarding each individual cap and how to send funds.

Cause some of us had 700 ETH in individual caps

Ok. Boys. How much emails have you sent so far for the Whitelist?

300 ETH sitting comfy, fully expecting a x10 leading up to the SIBOS conference, buy the rumor sell the news will be in full swing.

1 because I dont want to get blacklisted for spoofing/spamming/botting

Questionable if they announce major adoption and announces other phases to their plan, then it becomes an immediate long term hold where XX000MM is not out of reach.

Good luck with 0,5 ETH cap.

Quote directly from Sergey

"A ChainLink processing SWIFT messages from the bank backend would indeed make it easy for bank systems to interact with smart contracts. The aim for us in working with SWIFT, data providers, and various payments providers is to provide smart contracts on Ethereum with the external resources they need to surpass existing financial products; the capability to send USD, or any other local currency payment as an output is high on the list of key features we see smart contracts greatly benefiting from."

Who here likes moons? mETH heads will be all over this.

Exactly...

SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. PEOPLE.

If you have 700 Eth to throw at a single ico, you're already firmly in lambo land. Literally leave some gains for the rest of us, asshole

Yup, this is one time not selling the news may actually pay off, considering this is not some DGB/NEO tier conference.

hehe j-jokes on you already received my email... tier 1....

>i hope they were different ips and computers user...

Other prominent ICOs coming up user. It ain't you versus me.

Look into ICON, COMSA, PolkaDot, and Bloom.

invested 1.8eth in presale link that I shared with Veeky Forums. This better work out, we gonna be waiting a while for this ICO to end.

I am playing with a couple other ICO's in the meantime.

you didn't seriously spam it did you user? read below

ssshhhh, Thanks though. checking/adding those to my list. Had only heard of ICON.

Wtf are you even talkin about tier 1. plane lies. But whatever like i said be a good user and just apply 1 email. Wont see you in the lambo land. 30 mails here and going up.

fuck its game over.

how the fuck was i suppose to do this when rich fags will use dozens of VPN's to accumulate

"Our goal when looking at SWIFT's high quality messaging standard, which is in use by 11,000+ bank backends, has been it being a messaging standard accepted/understood by a ChainLink, effeciently connecting a bank's backend systems to smart contracts on Ethereum (public or private). This way the banks won't need to reinvent their backend (as they haven't for 40+ years e.g. Cobalt), they can easily interact with smart contracts with one integration."

As LINK tokens are used as a currency on the ChainLink platform, the more usage the ChainLink platform has, the more valuable LINK tokens should be.

35% of supply going to Node Operators to Incentivize the Ecosystem. Although their is no minimum to run a node the more one Node operator locks away the more trustworthy they are, and thus earn more.

You forgot to add that they aren't forcing the banks to adopt any new foreign technology and that ChainLink will be built around legacy software such as Cobalt that they use so adoption will be easier and faster.

do you have a source that they will ban people who applied with multiple ico's im going into cardiac arrest

he's lying, the most important ico of all time is coming in the next month and no im not telling you... you will find out in time

I'm only messing mate, unless you spammed 50+ rapidly you wont show up on their radar... relax

For those wandering how traditional financial systems can implement Chain Link, read this.

medium.com/@rorypiant/the-chainlink-network-e4b38bd991aa

Mate, I know the exact one your talking about, we'll get the email next week, stop giving these fags hints and until the ICO you better keep. Your .Nigger. Mouth. Shut.

All i want is an email ;(

What happens if I sent my ETH to one of the links shared here during the presale?

Will this kill ARK?

it will be extremely painful

Potentially refunded depending on a number of factors, potentially not, no one can tell you a definitive answer.

Impossible to refund, except if it is over the cap.

thankyou sir,

Link to ico

What does that mean, I thought most were legit and people will get their LINK.

Guys please shut the fuck up about chainlink until we get in first. Go pump kyber or something.

comments are suspicious

This coin is so bad... it'll never 10x... r-right g-gu-guys?

Lets try figure this out.

1. Whitelist ICO
2. Emails comes out next week, therefore ICO date this month or early next Month

Dates between 20th Sept and 5th Oct that have a whitelist sale.

Brb gonna go do some research.

Let me know your research. thanks

Will do mate, been meaning to look at some ICOs anyway, they can be pretty safe bets if you get the right ones.

>Brb gonna go do some research.
Same and I'll post my guesses.

i love you

Bumping for a friend.

user the developers are not disclosing any information to any investor, your guess is as good as mine.

whitelist.airtoken.com/

Team is of high caliber, go check em out boys.

You mad bruh?

>all star players guaranteed 100x returns guys

Read the WP, checked out the crowd sale details, looked into the team, seems like a good flip guys.

Airfox will be retaining AIR into their internal reserves as well as market buying more for their reserves.

Total market cap will be 20-25M

Good research boys. I will try to get some Emails whitelisted and from there we will see.

I contributed to one of the links posted here two weeks ago and still haven't heard back from support whether I get any LINK.

To top it up, some fuckers went over the 300 eth allocation.

I lost my money didn't I

Yap. All lost. Good luck next time.

I sent money too, its not lost yet mate... We need a little patience that's all.

You won't lose it, worst case scenario you will be refunded.

when should we be receiving the LINK tho? when ico starts? I'm pretty noob.

link wil be given out Q3 2018

nice, that's sooner than expected!

they'll refund you but the worst part is that you have to compete with other fags in the crowdsale next week

It fucking states on the website that it will be distributed as soon as crowdsale is over you fucking mongrel

Around the time the crowdsale ends.

>they'll refund you
Post proof

What for user?

just go on slack and ask. they get asked the same question every damn day. everything above 10% over the cap gets refunded..

I asked it literally 5 times and they've never responded, also haven't responded to others who asked the same question as far as I've seen.