HIVE

Buy in early. It's just a week old, price is the best it's ever going to be. Why don't you have this coin yet? Might x100..

Yes, I'm shilling this coin, but everyone gains here.

You can trade it at
hitbtc.com

(Info:
medium.com/hiveproject-net/hive-project-wins-best-ico-at-coinagenda-europe-755e64d46f42

reddit.com/r/HiveProject_net/comments/6li201/hive_project_vs_populous/
)

Other urls found in this thread:

myetherwallet.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shilled this from they one. Bought in at 200sat. Already 5x gains lol. And they said fuck off pajeet. Rich pajeet you mean. Will be 5$ in a couple of months and i will have about 50k profit lmao

I bet the people who understands why this trade is good, is waiting to comment to after they buy.. We'll see..

Already balls deep. And i wont sel before it hits 5 bucks or more

fuck off samefag pajeet

Are you fucking stupid or what? Have you ever done research before you buy a coin? This is how you x100 your money..

Yeah why dont you go buy some bitcoin will definitly go 20x next week faggot

XTD 2.0

Give just one legit reason

If you're stupid enough to not at least put in 100 usd, then you don't deserve it.

where to store?

It's based on ether, so you could store it at any such wallet, such as
myetherwallet.com

is hitbtc reliable? I've never used it before

No, it's not reliable to store your coins there. I have never had any problems buying, selling or transferring there though.

Never lost anything I had there, but it's not as safe to store as other exchanges.

ok cheers, buying now then transferring to myether

So being based on Etherum it can store literally to any Ethereum based wallet? I use exodus, how would that work? would it just show up as Etherum?

No, you can't store it at an ethereum wallet.
You need a ether wallet. If you send it yo a etherum wallet, it's gone.
You can send it to any ether wallet though, it uses the same address (to receive). And it will show as HIVE.

Bought 100$ worth lads. cheers

This puppy is gonna buy me a 370z bitches

i hope so man. if it goes 100x i will shit my pants and buy some cool shit.
if it hits 10c I'm buying 500$ worth

90k by march