Verge

Wraith protocol this september
Getting listed on 2 big exchanges soon
Currently in a small dip

This coin literally does nothing but float between 170 and 180 sats. Obvious pump and dump shill coin whose "dev team" is a bunch of anonymous fags on GitHub many being Indian.

They released this shitty wraith vid where is the pudding? Hype and no product. How's a company with an user team supposed to ever attract the billions it needs to ever gain significant value? Yeah, this coin needs 16bil to hit $1. So if you want to hold some vaporware shill coin for 2 years go ahead, be my guest.

lol retard do you know how far it's come within the month in both price and capability?

Anyone who knows shit is holding some XVG, to call this a shitcoin is actually laughable

I've lost 8% in this coin so far.

lol it was 80 sat for like 3 months.
lurk more my child i'm sitting very comfy

Yeah can't wait for that moon to 250sats where it will get dumped so hard no one is even going to think about this coin anymore. Enjoy your 180sat xvg bags in august 2018, faggot. You're just riding on the high that it is going to magically hit $1 despite having an absurd coin count and no visible business structure

Verge will take us to lamboland

>tfw been holding since 70 sats in spring
>already more than doubled initial investment
>dont give a fuck if it reaches $1 since I'm already solid, just 50c will do me good

crymore newfag

who said anything about 1$? That would take ages. Although i think 0.25$ is reachable.

Man you guys are getting desperate. Here's a free bump though... Maybe there's some new people here that'll help offload some of those bags

You'll be waiting 2 years for it to hit .30 cents kid. And grats on your 2x gains over what, 5months? You'd make that much holding almost any decent coin, dumbass. This is a fucking shitcoin with no future that doesn't do anything unique and are you kidding me it is a fucking high cap crypto wrapped in tor like lol? Makes sense though that people who think tor offers any privacy from the Feds are the ones dumb enough to hold this pajeet coin

Lol, again, this coin isn't going to go over a penny for at least a year. Enjoy your bags kids, and have fun sending your worthless xvg to whores on social media hahahahha

>xvg to whores on social media
is it really possible?

Wow.. So many Monero holders here.

I've reviewed all of the privacy oriented coins and literally not a single one gets even close to Verge. Verge is literally the only 100% anonymous coin there is. Literally, it is, go check it out. There is no denying.

Hodling 1000 coins just in case it peaks.
It is win win

It will be over a penny once the Wraith Protocol is released. Hands down. I don't see why you would even consider making a post as stupid as yours. I guess you are very unintelligent.

It doesn't have a business structure cause it is not a business. How can you not see that? Genius.

Verge is an open-souce project created by a huge community and despite that managed to create the single best anonymous coin there is currently availible.

I dare you to find one coin with tech which is better than Verge. See you in.. never.

so after they release wraith, how is this shitcoin supposed to be better than XMR?
>inb4 0 replies

>dogecoin
fuck off lol

Why didn't people mine this coin when it was 2 satoshis? It even got as low as 1 satoshi for brief periods a few months ago.

Clearly you didn't do your research very well then...

Based on? I did my research very well and concluded Verge is the one. Verge is CONFIRMED to be anonymous while others have abilities to be retraced.

Are you new or something?

Actually it was dogecoindark not dogecoin

>Verge is a secure and anonymous cryptocurrency, built with a focus on privacy.
>FAQ: What is Verge?
Verge is a privacy focused public ledger, that is verified by blockchain technology.
>privacy
>secure
>anonymous
>public ledger
>public
>explorer
>rich list

The benefit of having a huge Telegram shilling group in this case is being able to successfully market a polished turd.

I made 45% in the last week trading this shit pajeetcoin. 10/10 would defecate again.

Verge is dogecoin with tor. Shitcoin

Verge hasn't been confirmed anything until wraith is actually released. Until it is actually proving that it does anything useful foundationally that is better than xmr it is a shill coin for pump and dumpers.

lol I love it. Dumbest fucking coin and community I've ever seen