NO APPLE AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Just a reminder to you faggot deluded OmiseGoys that this conference has revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $9.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $6 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all OmiseGoys. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $3 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in OMG will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $1, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded OmiseGoys wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded OmiseGoys will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you OmiseGoys. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an OmiseGoy.

It's down 10% after hitting an ATH you stupid cuck.

Thanks for the copypasta you stupid neo bagholder

>He BELIEVES the $32 pump on poloniex was "solid dev team" and "deep partnership discussions"
>Not knowing dgb was EXACTLY like that
>oh no, the price just went down 2k sats the moment I wrote this

kek

Sell sell sell

If green ID OMG will hit 14 today.

well, rip. SELL SELLL SELL

Nice copypasta.

Thank you may I have another.

quality FUD.

in this history of crypto, no token has been FUDded so hard. take that as you will.

Pump coming within next 2 hours.

Buy now or forever hold your peace.

My timer says 29 minutes

Lol you FUD niggas will learn this month

huge buy signal (after apple rumours dump)

Yeah, im waiting for the huge incoming pink wojack dump to pick some up.

ARK has been FUDded harder. But doesn't matter because OMG and ARK will rule crypto

Playing around with SYS coaster right now waiting for that inevitable dump as well

Nice, bought 100k

Nice, just sold 100k so you can afford it now

kek at the pic

>All this OMG noobs who think this is NEO copypasta.

Dump OMG now

DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP or regret forever

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I FUCKING LOVE SHILLING THAT THERE WAS AN APPLE AND OMG PARTNERSHIP

MAKES ME SMILE WHILE FUCKING IDIOTS LOSE MONEY

>face pay works with third party apps

uh writing on the fucking wall

>OMG IN FREEFALL
>ALREADY BELOW 270k AS WE SPEAK

HAHAHA I MEMED ABOUT AN APPLE PARTNERSHIP AND I ACTUALLY CRASHED THE ENTIRE COMPANY BECAUSE OF IT.

Actually that title goes to ARK, which is where the pasta comes from. You could argue Bancor, but that FUD is really less about doubt and more about reality.

But I'm still up 1k. Anyways, it's a good opportunity to buy now that idiots sold because they fell for the apple meme.

ayyyy lmao

buying more

when btc recovers like it always does so will OMG

stay poor

Is it time to jump back in?

No you didn't. It's already above 270k. I know you don't have much in your life so you need to be proud of something, but this isn't it.

this same pasta was spammed before ark mooned to 4 dollars. OMG for 40dollars in month confirmed