/RGT/ Robinhood General Thread

/rgt/

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/article/4106035-market-underreacts-array-biopharmas-groundbreaking-colorectal-cancer-data
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fruit company edition.

That's great

Why can't someone create a thread before the market opens.

I may have to create one for I leave for work at 730 est. But I'll probably saged by coin cucks out of the first page.

I was thinking that same thing but I thought someone else was going to make it before me.

Haven't been here in a while, are /rgt/ threads really this ded?

$AEZS

Man I wish I had held onto BZUN instead of selling for a loss weeks ago...

They seem to have been declining recently. Red candles, looking for a reversal to the trend on RGT threads.

MYOS boyeeee

Dude just hold. I fucked up knife catchin BZUN after the ER at 31 instead of waiting for it to bottom out at 26. Been holding for 21 days now. And broke even back last week.

Did anyone else buy overstock stock the day they announced that they would be holding onto Bitcoin?

Where's the volume?

Would it be smart to buy apple after the conference today when a bunch of people dump their bags?

L i t h i u m

Looks like you have a buy signal now...

c a r r e v o l u t i o n

Good Morning everyone

MNKD is working its way to a break out

RTNB is exploding

Up 20% now

>RTNB

Playing that stock is like playing with fire. I was burned by it after 2 good day on it.

Pussy bitch

RTNB Mooning! I got in late but am up 5 points already

I got fucked last time. Then again, that week and a half was extremely volatile...

>tfw you got memed on KTOS

What memes are we watching today boys?

Yeah no shit if you're holding it retard, it's perfect for shorting right now

Holding? Fuck, maybe for 10 minutes. Never hold penny stocks overnight. Might as well load all the chambers for Russian Roulette and go first.

Buy more.

Fresh waifu.

I just buy when it bottoms out and hold for a pump to ride desu, won't be able to do that much longer I'm guessing unless something saves them from this assets auction

GBR.... guys... seriously... GBR.... Get in

DRYS

no you faggot.

NMM is much better. You could buy NMM and not even have to look at it for a month and be making gains.

anybody see faggy dickmonster or boardshorts or bagholder lately?

or did they blow up their accounts?

boardshorts suicide'd, idk what happened to faggy cockmuncher

Don't listen to this charlatan.

DRYS is the better buy.

Looks like the auction is postponed and creditor negotiation is underway. Rumor is there is a list of vulture funds ready to prop it up.

Mfe cei is down and I've lost 3%

AMRS YES

AKTX movin higher

faggot

Today is the day for NAK bois

Need something to hit the news feed.

Auction happening on the 28th

Guys I'm doing a trading compition in class and need to execute 5 contracts per day. wtf I don't know what to buy

$AAPL
$GS
$MSFT
$GOOG
$BRK.B

There, you won

LME, CME, CBOT, or NYBOT futures. Tungsten is really hot now. RBOB Gasoline, OJ, and Cotton are volatile right now and you can scalp them quite easily.

Oh, and US 10y treasuries. Forgot that one.

$DRYS

Just curious, what kind of class is that, and what are you majoring in that would allow you to take such a class.

you sure? got a fed meeting coming up on the 20th about "normalizing" the balance sheet

Oh shit duh, you did say contracts and I misread that (I thought it was a traditional stock trading class). Follow this guy's advice: But be warned commodities are fickle as shit ... although you probably already knew that

really thinking MNKD is going to run here the next couple days. script numbers come out on friday

new to DRYS, what the fuck caused it to drop so much over the past year(s)?

Reverses and dilution.

guys I think cerc is about to do the thing

I almost starting to feel guilty about these MU gains.

>RAD

save yourself the trouble, and just buy NMM

To make more shares so everyone can get in on this great company

fuck off already

lmao fuck off

TEVA paying off now

Give me fresh now that i sold my Teva

Give me fresh memes*
now that i sold my Teva

Fuckjng phoneposting

Never Forget

>Mfw i remember trump hasnt even passed his corporate tax reforms yet

I think AOBC has found bottom

This is smith&wesson and it belongs at 23$

Afternoon faggots.

Looks like ARGS is taking its sweet time, but I'm confident I'll be able to sell for 5% profit by the end of tomorrow or even today. I'm a man of action; I don't like delays. But sometimes you just have to play hard to get to bag the game.

That stock is going nowhere but up, you pathetic virgin.

good strat

buy high, sell low

ARCI will be 3.00 EOY
INPX will run to 35

hi dumb

args is going bankrupt

Do I look like I hold for more than a couple days?

n-no

What happens if I short a stock for a loss of $5 per share, the stock drops $10 and I buy it back. If it costs $40, do I have to buy it back at $45?

And if so, why doesn't Robinhood calculate the difference?

Answer me, faggots. Isn't it a general rule that you have to buy back a wash sale for a loss and you have to make up that loss before you make money, if you rebuy within 30 days???

first of all you cant short sell in robinhood so i dont understand your original question

>KTOS

What the fuck is happening

it went from $8 to $14 and now its doing some healthy pullback to ~11-12

Thanks to whoever told me to pick up BIOA last week

ECA has been making me steady gains all week

MNKD is going to continue its run for another couple days. easy fucking money.

I'm honestly not sure if I should buy more. I got in at 2.07 and I feel as if I get more I might not make much

HA the hawaiian dream is looking very affordable at this level

Ive been waiting for 38 for a long time now but i got impatient and bought at 40 today

>GBR

yeah you're in a good position to just hold. Im just letting people know that haven't got in yet. MNKD usually runs up to Friday when scripts are released.

seekingalpha.com/article/4106035-market-underreacts-array-biopharmas-groundbreaking-colorectal-cancer-data

ARRY niggas

Feelsgood cryptocucks

been long-terming LUV since it was $24. Kinda thinking of getting out.

NMM, SWN, TNP

Comfy gains, up 4% today

Low debt near lows, 500%+ gains. Just add HODL

I made some pretty good plays this month.

Started with selling NAK at 1.80, bought at 1.25, bought ltbr at 1.06 held over the weekend and sold at 1.30 Monday, then bought bioa at .34. Thinking of selling at .42 instead of getting greedy.

What do you guys think?