Blackmoon

Thought about participating till I read this.. like.. why the fuck?

It's not like they will invest money in bancor. All they will do is use their product. That's it. Bancor doesn't have a terrible product.

Do you even know what Bancor is doing? You should be buying BNT you dumb fuck

>Do you even know what Bancor is doing? You should be buying BNT you dumb fuck
Explain please?

You have minutes left to invest. 3 million left

>you should buy my sub ico-price bags

lol ok kiddo

The ico will last days

While I don't know if bancor is worth a damn, the trend seems to illustrate that it's at bottom.

No, no it won't.

check in a couple of days dude

bancors bottom is 0 a year from now when the devs go inactive to start a new coin/ico

I don't know why these people don't get it, It's like they will only put money into something once it's already mooned.

Yet you have an amazing opportunity to be in below the ground floor on a 4 digit potential coin and instead choose to call it a scam.
Whatever, all the more easy accumulation for people like me i guess :^)

shill me on bancor user I just bought blackmoon

I'll wait until it hits an exchange and doesnt have a logo made in mspaint.

I bought 6k and I know this is pure shilling. It's going to 2x or 3x at some point. The only reason I bought some was because we get them soon after the ICO. Nothing actually happens until Jan after the distribution.

Going to flip half at 2x to get my investment back and hold the rest on the off chance.

Soon BNT will be as relevant to ICO's as ETH is.
Bancor will be to coin liquidity as eth is to initial coin distribution and every new coin that chooses to launch upon the bancor network and all the existing projects that are already partnered with Bancor have to dump a large amount of money relevant to their marketcap into the bancor smart contract to purchase BNT to fuel their liquidy reserve, even just this alone instantly raises the value of Bancor.

Bancor will also be a fiat gateway into all tokens that use bancor as a reserve and every single one of these purchases will raise the price due to the smart contract.

Bancor is the future, but none of you will believe me yet and call me crazy or a shill, scam ect. but you'll all see soon enough

user I like you but shhhhhhhh
I'm still accumulating kek

How many fucking coins do you really think the market needs? Is it not flooded already?

FUKKEN DROPPED

whats happening with BNT on trex? massive sell walls. the trend line is flat.

Is youtube flooded with too many videos? That's the point of the "Long Tail", communities can have a coin, colleges can have a coin, etsy style backpack sellers can have a coin, and its all fucking liquid.

Sorry man, I just don't see a world with a billion different kinds of currencies all having different values. It's like the opposite of why monetary commerce began in the first place. People use money because they don't trade goats for land anymore.

ew barf.
>satoshi's vision

Just spent my bi weekly paycheck on 115 BMC guess I'm eating at Mama's house.

jews like the chinese play the long game

Because it will never get added to a good exchange. They won't add anything potentially a security.

This way blackmoon can use some funds to create a mini shapeshift exchange for their users.

Will hold this until the end of the year or 10x whichever comes first

>Sorry man, I just don't see a world with a billion different kinds of currencies all having different values.
Bancor say right now they get 3-4 new projects contact them about using the protocol today and currently 50 are in the process of implementing it. This is before mainnet release.

People want to make their own tokens but don't want to worry about being on exchanges. Tokens will be created more communities of any size.