French tradition is literally surrendering

French tradition is literally surrendering.

What did Vercingetorix imagine his fate would be after surrendering? Why not just a painless suicide.

You're on Veeky Forums

sage

can you not be butthurt for once, smelly frog?

I'm actually German, but that's just low effort shitposting, at least make an effort...
sage

Dresden best day of my life
You trued to fuck with the UK and got BTFO

Pathetic frogs and krauts always lose to Britain lmao

Alright, you earned it, here's your (you)
sage

Becoming a Roman Citizen and having his name changed to "Vercingetorius Maximus"

he couldn't betray the ancient French tradition

He probably wanted to become Caesar's personal sex slave

The dumb Canadian thinks that people cannot recognize him

Your endless butthurt against the French did not go undetected

hot

get on TRT, you look like a woman

>Vercingetorix
>Gauls
>French

hon hon hon, eternal anglo

>>/int/
>>/pol/
>>/china/

Pick one, Meng

>Gauls aren't French
hello nigel le perfidious

Why did every French "hero" surrendered?

Pic related is Brennos

He and his bros raped every Roman women and made the Roman """"men"""" pay the Gallic Jizya

kek

Pic related is Bellovesos

He and his soldiers conquered Northern Italy and genocided every Etruscans there and striked fear into the heart of the M*ds

why are gauls always depicted as hungarians/slavs in paintings from the 1800s?

>According to Plutarch, following initial combat through Rome's streets, the Gauls were first ejected from the city, then utterly annihilated in a regular engagement eight miles outside of town on the road to Gabbi.[3]

>w-we won !

Nope

>we totally won and then gave them denarii

Brennos got literally BTFO, he surrendered and got killed

>One version of the story states that the argument about the weights had so delayed matters that the exiled dictator Marcus Furius Camillus had extra time to muster an army, return to Rome and expel the Gauls, saving both the city and the treasury and said to Brennus "Non auro, sed ferro, recuperanda est patria" which translates to "not by gold, but by iron, is the nation to be recovered". According to Plutarch, following initial combat through Rome's streets, the Gauls were first ejected from the city, then utterly annihilated in a regular engagement eight miles outside of town on the road to Gabbi.[3] Camillus was hailed by his troops as another Romulus, father of his country 'Pater Patriae' and second founder of Rome.

Literally a story that the Romans made up after getting BTFO

>Literally a story that the Romans made up after getting BTFO
proof?

>w-we won but still gave the enemy our women

Were Romans the original cuckolds?

>French tradition is literally surrendering.
nope
pic related

>According to legend Marcus Manlius Capitolinus was alerted to the Gallic attack by the sacred geese of Juno.

Unless you can prove that the Goddess Juno exist and she alerted Marcus Manlius then it is mere myths made by sore loosers.

your pic is wrong

It took 6 of them to take him down. It also took them 10 times.

Fight more wars, surrender more often.

Even if the French did surrender a couple of times, they fought so many wars their victories far outnumber their losses.

Yet he did surrender
twice

French national identity wasn't a thing until the 15th century and it took even longer for that to spread to all of modern day France.

Announcing a sage is against the rules, I believe

Wrong

French national identity started to exist around the 1960

Pic related is a Native French

Forgive me for my ignorance. How could I forget about Nouvelle-France?

>franks were initially french

They are cuckholds like all Germans

They should be happy that we larped as them, cause it is us French that conquered Europe and made their name know as a synonym for fearsome warriors

The Actual Franks aka the Franconians are cucks that were bullied into a state of near extinction

It only took GB.

wouldn't Caesar want to be revered? they didn't call him queen for nothing

germanic tribe, french comes from frank

Waaait, the brits believe they won that war all on their own?

He probably thought Caesar would pardon him, like he did to his Roman enemies.

So if French are gaulish, can we say Russians are vikings ?