I will leave this here, I also told you retards about 0x before the ICO and only a handful of you listened...

I will leave this here, I also told you retards about 0x before the ICO and only a handful of you listened. Tierion has already passed but they are having a big release on the 15th, the train has started it's engines - You don't want to miss this. Microsoft and Phillips partnerships already announced it's obvious this one deserves more than a 60m marketcap. Jump on the train before it gets listed on a big exchange.

Other urls found in this thread:

factom.com/devs/docs/howto/use-your-factoids
coinmarketcap.com/assets/tierion/#markets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bought 100k

good brother

Will be on Bittrex next week.

District0x Is down to a shithole

who said anything about d0x, sell ur fuckin DNT bags and buy TNT it going 2 explode!!!!!!!!!

I'm waiting for it to p-peak... Litetarally down 80% on 0x fuck my life

dont get District0x confused with 0x

Other than partnerships what makes this better than factom

Compared to Factom, Tierion is quicker, much easier to use, not dependent on in-house servers, allows for more control over your data, ...

Tierion:
>sign up
>enter data
>wait 5 minutes
done

Factom:
>download factom wallet, wallet GUI, factom CLI, factomd
>acquire factoids (meaning: open/use account to trade bitcoin for factoids)
>transfer factoids to factom wallet
>convert factoids to entry credits
>download factom blockchain
>etc. etc.
Look at this shit:factom.com/devs/docs/howto/use-your-factoids

this man is a smart man. bitch got me over 70k usd on 0x.

TNT major announcement/release on the 15th, buy up boys, buy up soldiers, buy up comrades

trips on this post and it breaks $1/TNT

Where can I buy 0x?

No, I mean TNT

EtherDelta, Liqui, HitBTC. By the time it hits a big exchange like Polo or BIttrex, it will be too late.

nigga be cool, 0x u can buy on polinex

listen for real, 0x is a good buy, for the future (when ethfinex comes out) but right now the hot good good is tierion my nigga.

When will it hit there?

don't mind my trips

Any of these.

This thing has staying power so I don't think there will be any "too late" to buy in for a long time, but right now is the ground floor.

bitch be cool, we don't know when, just buy up ur shit dawg because when it does hit it will be sure to 10x be cool nigga.

Could be tomorrow, could be in a while. TNT has only been out for less than two weeks, so there's no rush.

yeah. trips says $10

>Me waiting for the 200 I sent to Coinbase 3 days ago to go through