How to learn to program in the blockchain?

How to learn to program in the blockchain?

I have no programming skills (just a basic concept), What my first steps should be? Learning some entry level language?

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w3sI8WVX-cc
youtube.com/watch?v=Pij6J0HsYFA
learnpythonthehardway.org/
cityofzion.io/
github.com/CityOfZion
github.com/neo-project
youtube.com/watch?v=6r1DpUhEjbo
axiomsofchoice.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you need to buy a block chain gold pass first.

Bitcoin is open sauce and ether is made to be developed upon. Pick the one that suits your needs and alter the code to fit your idea.

Your first step should be to learn a programming language, obviously. C is small, therefore relatively easy to grasp the basics. And just about every other language seems to be inspired by C, because most of the big languages have similar syntax.

So I'd start with C. Then move on to C++ or Java, to get a feel for object-oriented programming. Finally, move on to learning how to program data structures. Learn about stacks, queues, linked lists (single and double), trees, graphs, etc.. Understanding and mastering data structures will be essential if you want to work on blockchain.

How did this guy get that?

he showed her his alt coin wallet.

She's obviously a lesbo. Look at those titties!

Thanks user, I will look into it

she's a whore you retard. paid for

You need a strong working background in Solidity.
Learn Java+Python, it is the basic pre-requisite in Fintech

That girl's not asian.

Any dev that started to program on the blockchain? How is it? What is your background (experience, languages) ?

Thinking of giving it a go, however from what I saw, it's has it's own language, can you compare it to any of the other languages (Enterprisey, Scripting, Compiled (general use)?

>thinking sexual relations have anything to do with anything

there is 0 logic in the whole sexual universe, you fucking virgins, I bet you google "10 steps to x"

it's all about the flow and whatever the fuck

I've seen this *le epic brand new meme xD around, you guys are getting more retarded by the day

this pic makes me wanna to vomit

For Ethereum, you want to look at the language Solitdity, as the guy above said. I suppose Lisk will also soon be a platform where you can play around, as they are active. EOS and Stratis in on the horizon, although they will have a heavy focus on C#, and in principle there will be Ark, but people don't quite realize how rather academic and away from realization it is.However, I'd say..

...join the CoZ Neo Slack. Link here at the bottom:
youtu.be/w3sI8WVX-cc
I'm working on the Python SDK and you're invited to eventually try and read it and then writing some scripts. Ill be posting some videos on it here, at the end of the month:

youtu.be/w3sI8WVX-cc

If Python is indeed your weapon of choice, I usually recommend this MIT lecture series from 2008
youtube.com/watch?v=Pij6J0HsYFA
and if you're not a video lecture guy, people say
learnpythonthehardway.org/
is good.
That being said, C# and Javascript is what you eventually need to be able to read in this scene.

PS this week starts a competition which will make 10 people a few k$ at the end of November

missed the link
cityofzion.io/

How do i get in on this

Optimally, know to read C# and talk with the people in the Slack.

I'm a professional dev i know c#
Also nice digits

Neat, then start reading the git repos I guess.

github.com/CityOfZion
github.com/neo-project

there are some cool guyz around
youtube.com/watch?v=6r1DpUhEjbo

If you want to discuss ideas or team up
axiomsofchoice.org/

i see all these creeps and losers suddenly driving lambos and still having millions on the account.

can i be boss of crypto without knowing what is crypto and programming and money?

Thanks user

Just be prepared that it's a lot of work. Will take you quite a while..

How long does it take to learn how to program enough to get a stay at home job as a developer? I'm pretty smart. Currently a project manager for construction but I'd rather work from home and day trade.

I made a website in HTML once

What do I need to learn learn in solidity so that I can be a freelancer programmer?
What do I need to know exactly in order to be noticed by potential employers?
The basic contract execution is quite straight forward, so I expect here must be something more to it.

I'm a computer scientist but I don't see the fucking point in you learning programming to work in blockchains. You're probably better off programming for anything else

anyone out there willing to pay me three figures to program for their shitcoin?

hot af

Ex girlfriend call you a fag again?
Traps are gay user

Op "girl" is a boy fags

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY CNA HTIS FAT FCUK GET CUTE GF AND I AM STILL HERE NEET WITH 300K IN CRPYTO BUT STILL NO GF ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR WHEN WILL IT BE MY TURN