NEO about to moon!

Just gave up and sold my bags at 15% loss
NEO guaranteed to moon within the hour lads.

fuck you. my loyal followers will be rewarded.

You did the right thing, op. The pain is over.

Just bought some. It's been bouncing around the 22 mark for days. Will bounce again now.

i'm about to sell this shit too... can some one tell me some good news so i could still hodl this shit.....

;_;
I need a hug

Whew senpai. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten.

the "good news" is it only crashed because of fucking China FUD. but this FUD will disappear at some point, which will skyrocket the price. if you only have like 10 NEOs though you're probably better off buying something else.

i bought during ANS and some during NEO but fuck man, these are the heaviest bags i've held.. i need GOOD NEWS !!! i dont care LIE TO ME!!!!!!

>but this FUD will disappear at some point

Basically this.

Thank you, now I know this is time to refill

THIS JUST IN!

NEO to build a SPACESTATION to relay all blockchains for all crypto coins currently in existance to all corners of the Earth.

Except for ARK.

More at 11!

Don't sell your NEO, that's stupid. I don't know what's happening China, but if it's only half as bad as your worst expectations, it's a top 10 coin for the rest of crypto.

On a related note, I'll actually be writing a smart contract in the next 2 mothns

lol. that's er gerd ern bro

WE ARE THE NEOMARINES

I just bought someones bags expect a dip real soon

>all in ETH at .073
>went 20% NEO .00556
I'm now a NEOMARINE

The government are just accumulating. It shouldn't take more than a month.
Cause FUD and then buy up once the price lowers.

unironically this. china wants to shake out foreign investors. call it conspiracy or whatever but you know the chinks have done worse.

Hope you have learnt a valuable lesson, set your stops
Dont fall in love with a coin

>t. guy who has yet to turn a profit in crypto

It's a long term hold. Just accumulate as much as possible at these low prices and when it moons again you will be able to live off of your gas.

Ask where you are senpai.

I dunno about stops, I don't mind going a bit of red for a while.
My main issue was that I, for the first time, bought into a coin I didn't believe in. Today I realized I had gone from investing to speculating, something I promised myself not to do when I started out with crypto. Even though NEO likely will rise up at some point, I didn't sleep well at night.

It's easier to stop checking Blockfolio every ten minutes when I feel like my money is put on tech I think has a future.

yes OP, partnership with NASA to be announced soon. Now is a really great time to accumulate, chinese government accumulating too, and when they drop the apple bomb, ohh boy, 1k by end of year

>not thinking NEO has a future

>thinking NEO has a future

>not thinking NEO has a future

Fuck you got me. :(

Looks like you did the right thing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa STOP

o no. neo will never recover.

The eternal bag holding frog poster. Glad you could make it.

hard to be a bag holder when you bought around $3

So you're proud of holding from over $50 to soon to be less than $20?
This actually doesn't surprise me for a neofag.

Hindsight is 20/20, mahboi.
If I had bought in at 3 dorrah, I'd be comfy as fuck.

Good on you bro, hope you make it!

You should buy back in then.

>user buys at $3
>Currently ~$20
>+566%

I don't see a problem here...

I should never have bought in in the first place.
I want to put money into something that lets me sleep at night.

You can have my bags, senpai, if your hands are stronger than mine.

RIP

LOL You must be new here.

Ark.jpg

thanks bro, you took one for the team
o7