What the FUCK is their problem?

What the FUCK is their problem?

SEC is swinging the long dick of the law and everyone's ducking for cover.

If you're referring to their poor customer service, literally the entire crypto sphere is suffering from it due to the population explosion in the last two months.

Criminal Incompetence. if you ever have to deal with their customer support you will understand. They are so fucking dumb, you wont know if you are dealing with a machine or a human.

Ive dealt with the head of their security, Ryan, complete fucking moron.

*shrug* I had an orphaned ETH block returned within 6 hours. So far I have no real complaints.

Thats like getting your temperature taken at the doctors office, so standard is a cliche. Try getting them outside the box.

The higher the RSI the slower the wallet confirmation, friend

Try kraken instead :^)

why the FUCK do you need them "outside the box"? you do something incredibly stupid or what? bittrex is fine. only complaint is the lack of adding new coins.

i told them i want the fucking 2fa removed because i flashed my fucking phone they responded they wanna see my id
>tfw i registered before id's were required

fucking piece of shit jews

you didn't record your 2fa private key? you fucking moron? you should be on your hands and knees thanking them for even listening to you about your retarded mistake.

i didnt even have funds on there you retarded piece of shit go suck some bittrex dick you dickless faggot

Hey, we have a bittrex apologist here.

yeah seriously look at that pathetic clown

they haven't added shit because they are afraid of the feds

How can I "record" my 2fa private key?

What seems to be the issue here?

I hope you lose all your coins you underage faggot, it will happen sooner or later.

they give it to you when you sign up for 2fa. it's usually right below the QR code.

there is no issue. these faggots just did something stupid and are whining about the customer service not instantly fixing their dumb mistakes.

He doesnt even have a chance to get pussy in his dreams. What a pathetic nerd.

are you fucking retarded or cant you fucking read?

they used the fucking support ticket i made for a thinly veiled attempt to get my id you retarded motherfucker kys

unlike low t bitches like you i keep my coins in cold storage limp dick

I hate that this is the only exchange that slangs ARK.

Kraken is legit but they need to get ARK on there and maybe some other newer coins.

>they used the fucking support ticket i made for a thinly veiled attempt to get my id you retarded motherfucker kys
gee if only you weren't retarded and had your 2fa private key they wouldn't have had an opportunity to ask for your id.

Every complaint in this thread is vague as fuck except for the douchetard who's pissed that a US-based financial institution choses not to blatantly violate US law. Is this what retarded normie adoption looks like?

>its good support to take advantage of your paying customers
t. retarded bittrex user

if you don't have your 2fa private key then they need to verify that it's your fucking account somehow, you stupid nigger

How is kraken legit? Everytime btc moves, it takes me 15 minutes and 20 errors to get an order through

how about the complaint that their ui is made by a 12 year old queer?

damn you really are a stupid motherfucker read my first post i told i made the account BEFORE the id requirement how should they verify me you retard

Poloniex fags getting nervous again?

Haha well, I can't argue with that.