1-3 Month Out Buying Opportunities

Alright Veeky Forums, I'm giving back to the community here since you all have basically made me no longer a wageslave. Most of the threads here are a guide on 'how to buy high and sell low' (OMG, NEO, ARK, etc). While those are good strong coins, they are high risk entries into the 2-10x gain category.

Here's a chart of Bancor (BNT). This is a very strong sign that it's about to move up. Without a doubt this will be 2-3x within the next coming month or two. The order book looks extremely accumulation-heavy in that it has a massive sell wall that keeps scooting around. Anyone here looking to make a comfortable gain in a month, nab this.

I'll share a few more in a bit. If anyone has any to share as well, do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bancor.network/bnt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw 5k bancs
>tfw every $1 rise = $5000 for me
Feels rich man

>Here's a chart of Bancor (BNT)
>This is a very strong sign that it's about to move up

What, faggot? What's the strong sign? I only see a very strong downtrend and a coin about to bleed out and fade into oblivion.

shilling his bagholders :P

i plan to buy bancor but it really does not look like its done going down yet.
I'll consider 10k sats lower

I'll wait for it to go sideways for a week.

my dad always said the bottoms the best place to be because theres nowhere to go but up.im gonna get a hundred after the omg conference.

It very well could still go down that much. I've just begun to accumulate in case that support/resistance wall explode on collision.

I don't have much yet, but I will. With a line leveling that much right now, there really is only one way it's going to go soon and that's up. This is an extremely classic pattern.

>What, faggot? What's the strong sign?
If you can't see the trend then you need to learn basic TA.

The support line is extremely strong (no sharp punch-throughs) and curving towards level. The resistance line is collapsing at roughly 2x the rate of the support line. The trend is going to move into a sideways position fairly soon where it will enter a basing pattern and then reverse trend.

> I only see a very strong downtrend and a coin about to bleed out and fade into oblivion.
Then you're 1) inexperienced in trade market behavior, 2) cryptocurrency in general, as well as 3) your knowledge on this coin.

1) This kind of trend is extremely well understood in technical analysis, and probably one of the strongest and most predictable patterns.
2) Cryptocurrencies in top 100 don't fade to obscurity without legal reason (sue / government action) or without being compromised. It's not happened without these conditions, ever.

3) They are making partnerships right now. 5 days ago with Enjin, for example. Two FOMO events will spring up soon. One when this makes the reversal, and one when Enjin goes live.

"It's going up guys"

Accumulation tactic. Note that the sell wall changes positions once tested, and that it's being listed by one entity. AT WORST, the reversal will be pump and dump.

when will it pump then? has a volume of 92 btc

I don't think it's Pump and Dump, but if it was then my guess would be starting around end of month unless the trend reversal kicks earlier organically. If the PnD strength is weak or has a slow bleed off, growth will probably put this in the 0.0009 to 0.00013 range before a (likely) short term correction.

Yeah this is complete bullshit.

Alright, I give up. At least now I know why it's so easy to make money in Crypto.

Going to just enjoy the easy profits until experienced traders get in for real.

ARK has only gone up since I bought, sinner. Though I agree with you on Bancor

I'm keeping a close eye on this. Any other coins on your watch OP? What do you think about the NBT walls?

>I'm keeping a close eye on this. Any other coins on your watch OP?
- GNT. Medium-Low risk, but I believe it'll hit 0.0002 again in ~1 month. Cooloff from the last sell has fallen, though the TA on it could go either way.
- MCO. Medium risk. Correction is about finished and should go past .0040 in 2-4 weeks.
- MAID. Medium risk. I'd expect 0.000185+ range in 1-2 weeks
- BTS. Medium-High risk. If it bands back to the correction pull, it'll be 0.000059 in a month-ish. Probably upward from there.

I'm invested (recently holding or accumulating soon) in these.

>What do you think about the NBT walls?
100% short term pump and dump. The 100000 ask wall is completely unchipped which drops once touched, and the bid wall is walking up (and refreshing to 100000). There's a lot of money to be made on NBT in the next 1-2 days if you can predict the dump.

user, since you're so confident on bancor, would you mind explaining to me why it plummeted and why it would ever moon again?

This is just how jews work they take their time and when nobody is looking they make the shekels rain.

>would you mind explaining to me why it plummeted
Bancor was massively overvalued when released due to the ICO craze. When it didn't yield the expected 2x-10x post-release gain, bagholders panic sold. The problem is that the ICO strength was $153 million which is a tremendous amount to burn down. Bad trends make panic which cause sells which creates more bad trends.

>why it would ever moon again?
It's within the top 100 crypto list so investors pay attention to it. The current pattern is an extremely strong early-stage reversal pattern. People will compare the growth curve to the origin point and think "oh wow, this could 10x!". Ownership mania will lead to more buys. And these new investors will be alerted to it as a dovetail on the Enjin news.

As for long term prospects for Bancor, I don't really care. But from a pattern perspective, anything less than 3-2x gain is very low risk right now. 4x, 5x? Perhaps. But I'll get out before then because I don't like gambling.

You need to understand how it will rise through smart contract buys for projects buying their smart token reserves. Sharpe capital for example will buy (assuming ico meets hard cap) $15 million of BNT and increase the value.

There will be hundreds of these next year of varying size.

>- GNT. Medium-Low risk, but I believe it'll hit 0.0002 again in ~1 month. Cooloff from the last sell has fallen, though the TA on it could go either way.
Fuck me, had a typo. GNT is Medium-High risk.

Might as well buy DNT. It dumped ridiculously hard and has way lower market cap.

BNT needs trex and polo to keep not adding new coins and new projects start adopting the protocol.

Then every project can have a buy/sell page like this - bancor.network/bnt

>1) This kind of trend is extremely well understood in technical analysis, and probably one of the strongest and most predictable patterns.
Correct, it's known as a downtrend. It means the price is decreasing.
2) Cryptocurrencies in top 100 don't fade to obscurity without legal reason (sue / government action) or without being compromised. It's not happened without these conditions, ever.
Ever? They've only existed for 8 years. Secondly, what you just wrote is nuts.
As for your third point, just keeping repeating that to yourself.

>As for your third point, just keeping repeating that to yourself.

How about giving back in another way?:

ETH: 0xab907b05Eaf8fBFdc2CeA6e2e2Fd57ddBE08F71f

I'll invest it in Bancor.

I cant believe some people are this retarded. Do you not understand BUY LOW. Also, check out the bollinger bands, they're getting tight. TA is not meme, only retarded niggers who dont know how to use it say that

>He doesn't know

That's cute

she creeps me out

>44btc bought out just an hour ago
>hundreds of smaller 100BNT buys at the same exact price afterwards
>price doesn't budge at fucking all, chart stays at the same exact ceiling as it has been for the past 4 days
What in the everloving FUCK am I watching

Have you a skype or somewhere I can talk to you more OP?

A month seems look for BNT...

>tfw bitcoin surges to 100k
>your bancor is worth $10 each but only 1000 satoshi

hows that feel?

You have some timing bucko.

How's it feel to be a brainlet that believes bitcoin would just surge to 100k or that we only hold one coin?

Nooo BNT is coming back down

>advising people to catch a falling knife
You have no idea how far this can still fall. It may look like it's bottoming out but it can still decrease another 75% slowly. Also don't recommend averaging down or staggering buys once a week, you don't do this on something so beaten down.

legitimately good shill