Is there anyone here not owning WTC ?

Is there anyone here not owning WTC ?
It's the next x100 coin, might take a few weeks but we'll get there before you collect enough pink wojaks to post when you see the graph.

Get them on binance or wait a few days and buy on bittrex at a higher price, they followed binance on twitter already.

Other urls found in this thread:

idtechex.com/research/reports/rfid-forecasts-players-and-opportunities-2017-2027-000546.asp
forbes.com/sites/barbarathau/2017/05/15/is-the-rfid-retail-revolution-finally-here-a-macys-case-study/#1fc7d6b23294
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give me ONE fucking sensible reason why you think this coin has any future at all. Other than
>dude buy my bags for me lmao

>they followed binance on twitter

I think you only misspoke, but Walton and Bittrex are mutuals on twitter, which is drastically more important.

people here are too stupid to understand what RFID technology is and how blockchain works perfectly with it

>In 2014, the world RFID market was worth US$8.89 billion, up from US$7.77 billion in 2013 and US$6.96 billion in 2012. This figure includes tags, readers, and software/services for RFID cards, labels, fobs, and all other form factors. The market value is expected to rise to US$18.68 billion by 2026.

idtechex.com/research/reports/rfid-forecasts-players-and-opportunities-2017-2027-000546.asp

>But according to a presentation by Melanie Nuce, vice president of apparel and general merchandise for standards organization GS1 US1 at the Internet of Retail conference last fall, after Macy’s expanded RFID to its fashion departments, the retailer’s sales volume surged more than 200%, she said then.

forbes.com/sites/barbarathau/2017/05/15/is-the-rfid-retail-revolution-finally-here-a-macys-case-study/#1fc7d6b23294

But what does any of that have to do with the block chain? Why would they need WTC patents for that.

they just use this RFID argument to shill it to people so they can sell their bags for more

>people here are too stupid to understand what RFID technology is and how blockchain works perfectly with it

Is there anything that has to do with recording data that doesn't benefit from blockchain technology?

You either buy it or you don't.

Do your thing Veeky Forums.

I prefer if no one here buys it.

More of this shitcoin for me.

The name makes me think of an old tv show about an Appalachian family. That, or an old geezer giving caramel candies to his grandson.

the chinks named it after the white man genius inventor of RFID technology. the chinks love honoring people who deserve it.

And here we are, worshipping their cartoon characters

for you information

Yes there are people here who do not have WTC yet, but they are all retards

Motherfuckers can't even write proper English yet their coin has a market cap of 50 mil god pull the fucking plug on this bubble before any more NEETs blow their money on this shit

chinks can't write english well therefore coin is shit. hurf durf

dude they are smarter and more successful than your sad ass will ever become, just kys

Have you guys seen the WTC release? Obviously the chinese are going to sell now rather than get a refund at ico prices.

It's just poorly written, they won't be delisted from binance since they don't let chinks trade and its 99% of the market.

>tfw caught the dip at 416

You're asking the question why use a centralised system to store the data over a decentralised system. In this case, mainly trust.
Company A can't alter products without Company B knowing because its on the block chain and not some central authority which can be hacked, changed etc. RFID + blockchain = No counterfeits and more efficient business to business transactions of goods. Products can be tracked. Its a really good use of block chain technology.

tfw missed out on dip at

I don't buy Chinese coins only listed on Chinese exchanges desu

Im buying a half BTC.

Going to sell top after bittrex listing and rebuy dip.

100x?

So, like, $2b market cap?

It's an ERC20 token.

so is shitty ass OMG

But unlike OMG, it's getting its own blockchain in about a month.