Stocks

I want to start trading stocks but I feel like it's due a massive dip. George Soros has made massive bets on a collapse as well. Should I just buy now or wait for the dip?

Always do the opposite of the jew. I.e buy now.

soros has made massive bets against the market every month since Trump won.

hes been wrong every fucking time and lost 5+ billion by now. hes a fucking retard who got rich by fucking over governments, not by being intelligent

I know he is funding anti-fa, blm, fake news, leftists politicians etc to make it look like the country is divulging into a racial civil war. But he is obviously extremely intelligent because fucking over governments is a hard thing to do. But even if you remove Soros from the equation and just look at all the charts, the whole market is due for a massive correction sooner or later.

The answer you're looking for is definitely, maybe.

News from today
>Goldman says so many investors are expecting a market correction that means it likely won't happen
That means there'll be a dip for sure, these motherfuckers always bet against what they say in public. I don't know what will cause it but there'll be a dip soon.

Just follow Warren Buffets approach. That means you should probably stay away from stocks.

Warren Buffet was hustling early on running newspapers routes.

Focus on income before you focus on investing. Then, focus on smaller companies because they are often misprinted and can be restructured for massive returns.

You should only look into stocks after you made a few million.

Mispriced**

>You should only look into stocks after you made a few million.
Why? Why would my money be better suited lying in a bank account?

Buffet's staying out as well, I view stocks as way too risky right now. Sticking with crypto.

wat

Liquidity. You won't get rich investing 10K into stocks, but investing 10K into equipment to start offering a valuable service can net you 200K+ a year.

Use CDs, savings accounts, etc..

Poorfags don't understand this because they are taught to wagecuck forever and invest their money in 401Ks, and IRAs. This approach is fine if you wanna be well off by 60.

Although it just doesn't work for getting rich unless you have a top tier wagecuck job in an industry with huge bonuses/salaries.

Most rich people I know hold 10-30% of their net worth in cash, but I believe that poorer people should hold more because they have less access to cheap credit.

Think I'm bullshitting you? Look at Berkshire Hathaway's 100B cash stack, which is about 33% of the value of their holdings.

The truth is stocks and bonds are expensive and while avoiding the market may be stupid for a wealthy individual, I would hold 20-25% in cash or cash equivalents, and even more if you're poor.

Remember, when you're poor trying to beat the market is futile because you're dealing with chump change, and you lose very much economic utility & choices by shoving your cash in a Roth IRA/401K. You can't get loans like the rich guy can for 2% interest.

Buy Finlab AG. They recently bought a Bitcoin to gold exchange called vaultoro or something like that. They store your gold in a vault in Switzerland. The Chinese use it to change their now useless Bitcoin to gold which they tgen can pick up in Switzerland. Their stock is probably going to the moon in the next months.

>I view stocks as way too risky right now. Sticking with crypto.
user...

Savings accounts give 1.2% per year.
If I have 10k and I put 1k in 10different companies I feel like that would be a much better investment. I'm not trying to beat the market. I'm just going to hold for years.

>I want to buy the peak.

Go for it. Ill await your pink wojacks.

Imo I'd just sit on the money until you find an opportunity to invest it into a project with 20%+ IRR. This is extremely easy to do with less than 100K.

Mining stocks are cheap

I want to invest in the military industrial complex and coca-cola. I think they are going to go through the roof in the next 10 years
the price of stocks doesn't matter. what matters is the percentage they increase.

Implying stock market isn't a scam. It's just like crypto in the end, you have no idea who the corporations really serve, and you are buying blindly without having all the inside intel the investment banks have etc.

>Poorfags don't understand this because they are taught to wagecuck forever and invest their money in 401Ks, and IRAs.
If every person invested in a business instead of buying stocks the stock prices would be far more affordable and the businesses would fail even more. 90% of small businesses fail.

>Most rich people I know hold 10-30% of their net worth in cash
Yeah but do they do that in high inflation? Not.

Investing in NDX100 would have made you crazy gains without the risk in CC's.