Buying gold is a scam

>want to buy gold
>price of gold is $1335 per oz
>want to buy 3oz of American Gold Eagle coins
>price includes over the spot cost, premium charges, delivery charges, handling charges
>total comes to $4425.39
>see how much I would get if I sold those coins on the same site
>after fees and more premium charges it pays $3827.36
That means If I buy gold at $1335 I would have to wait until it costs $1548 just to break even.

sell it yourself at a similar markup from spot.

It's almost like goldsellers want to make money too.

You trade futures not physical you actual moron

That's because you're buying from an online dealer.

I've been buying PMs for years. Go o to your local coin shop and tell them you want to buy 3 oz's of gold. They'll make it happen an d you'll pay FAR less. Trust me.

No shit. The gold meme is a way to trick boomers into paying commissions.

Forget gold, you need to buy some Bitcoin packages

>buying fucking shiny metals

The bid-ask is literally 10 cents you cretinous neets.

Commodities are inflated as fuck anyway
>muh tangible assets
>muh shiny metals

>fiat is inflated
>commodities are inflated
???

guess the only thing that isnt inflated is your piece of shit wallet shitcoins?

Buy local, buy heavy (not coins; bars). You don't have the money to buy gold yet. Although we are heading for a inevitable crash.
Anyone telling you anything differently just ignores everything history has taught us. There is nothing special that has happened now. It's just going to get really big.

Why are you blaming me for this shit, commodities are inflated because they're speculation tools for simple minded that don't want to take risk but end up taking risks anyway because they're too dumb to know it.

Buy silver it's a better buy right now. Ps you should only buy precious metals if you are looking to hold long term. In the future you can use it in case of an emergency or for a nice vacation when you retire.

You can buy gold directly with bitcoin. There's a British exchange called vaultoro or so. They store the gold in a vault in Switzerland so you can bypass the US monetary system and they cannot take away your gold.

>he thinks grandpa joe is the one moving /precious/ prices

stay ignorant.

stay poor

> implying that paper money is good

It's called buying gold Jewellery 24 karte

That's maybe the same scheme how your mother called you: "Charles Tyrone Muhfugga Junior the 3rd"

Lol what speak English

dem gold teef.

>gold confirms bull trend today

>Lol what speak English
Lol, what? Use punctuation!