WARNING

It seems to be true. So prepare for a dip anons. Thank me later when you buy low.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/907661152406036480
twitter.com/JihanWu/status/907661338570137600
twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/907674929209806848
twitter.com/SatoshiLite/with_replies?lang=de
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not sure who's a bigger faggot chink Charlie or Jihan. No one is falling for her dumb shilling.

Why would this be a good ting for litecoin in anyway

what an idiot, he must realise litecoin needs to coexist with bitcoin, not overtake it, right?

It does not matter. When the news about ban comes out we see a huge drop and panic.

Charlie's said before that he has more money in BTC than in LTC so I believe his point is that BTC doesn't need China and will recover just fine without them.

ITT

Ah, I guess I misunderstood what he meant

No idea. LTC will bleed too.

You guys realize he's satirizing the WSJ and Bloomberg articles right?

I also prefer BTC without chinaman in the long run. But in the short them it will cause panic.

twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/907661152406036480

OMFG IT"S REAL

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

Game theory 101

This. Come on, guys, wake up.

Another source

No they don't... They are retarded user, let them be.

bitcoin is fucking crashing right now lmao

other one

I keep telling the faggots that are still holding bitcoin to let it fall. Buy when it actually falls.

I'm just waiting for clowns to realize it's going to happen.. Let's get it over with.

1 tweet = gg boys, crypto cannot survive this on going bs

JUST CONVERTED ALL MY OMG TO TETHER

HOLY SHIT

THANK GOD I SAW THIS EARLY

GET FUCKED IF YOURE HOLDING LMAO

Charlie Lee is such an autistic piece of shit

Why would OMG be affected? Vegetable.

This fucking cunt shouldn't post shit like this people are to fucking dum and believe anything said by a chink

Agree user. Let buy when its low. Do not be too greedy like all of them.

twitter.com/JihanWu/status/907661338570137600

>btc crashes based on anything happening in china
>decentralized

tards gonna tard

Charlie's brother does OWN THE LARGEST FUCKING EXCHANGE IN CHINA... But what would he know?

lol here we go again. third time this month. is this a record or some shit? fuck china lol

>just hodl
>proceeds to sell all his BTC
totally not a scam artist

Its like painful defecation. In the long them it will be good to get rid of chinks.

Did BTC just crashed because of a tweet?

actually 2 tweets which make it legitimate

China rumors were always true. I hope they ban it for good. No more uncertainty will increase the price.

China can fuck right off. So tired of their bs tricks

Oh and fuck Charlie too

>sign in to exchange to convert to tether
>captcha is "Ffug"
Oh fug

A crash is great news.

Honestly. We can all get in Cheap. It will take less time to recover than the last crash.

>wolfofpoloniex
>Ha obvious troll guys people will probably sell anyways :^)
These twitter faggots are actually braindead

charlie lee just said he was joking about this lol

Wow I didn't realize you guys were this fucking stupid

>just a prank bro!

Lol, a fucking joke caused a crash

Well, these Charlies tweet makes this rumor actually much more likely to be true. Charlie ain't fucking around, if he says that he fully trusts that rumors are true, I am on USDT to play it safe.

BTC will hit $3000 if and when China releases official statement.

See above

kek the chinks are not dumping, it's westerners
fucking tweetdrones panic selling kek

Cashed out today after the lunch (no cash out taxes in Switzerland). Something was in the air. Soon there will be news that BTC is under 4000 USD.

>$3000 is considered crashing
Fucking lol. You newfags are unbearable.

Isn't a joke

My man.
Lets see how low can it go, hopefully will return to previous month condition, but have weird feeling it might top at around 3500.

No, because of this Veeky Forums post. Everyone knows that all whales are on Veeky Forums.

>portfolio recovered
>chinks fart
>portfolio crashed

This goes on and on. Fuck china.

yea fuck them. look what they have done to our BTC in the past 3 weeks. just stupid. fuck them. good riddance.

Chinks already dumped. BTC price in China is around 3800. We will be under 4000 soon

We will see about it in ~5 hours time.
Well there a lot of small fishes here, but we will see how Charlies will react to this, in my opinion they will short.
Not a joke, you better hold on this is going to be nice ride.

Bleeding wojak memes incoming tomorrow.

It was a joke.

charlie chink faggot fuck shorting btc spreading fud wow what a surprise
nice moves, nigger

agree dude

>Dude it's just a prank bro!

No it's not you stupid fucking faggot refresh the page

Who wants to go chink hunting

Thats what he is referencing, but yeah if you want then tell yourself that it was joke it might just work for you, better cry yourself to sleep before chinks wake up because it might hurt.

Charlie Lee tanks the market

Wow, what a faggot. Fuck this guy

>no official statements
>le insider source
fuck this guy, he did this on purpose to cause panic

Are people still in denial that this news isn't true?

Yes its call denial phase in psychology.

twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/907674929209806848

Short.

Fake info or not, it was conirmed by a lot big other sources.
Chink sources already are catching up on it.
Also if they fall for fake news it wont be first time they did.
In my opinion they will wake up see shitty situation, see their news sources and sell.
So user instead of denial you are better of accepting it how it is and shorting,
unless you want to become a bleeding wojak by tommorow.

what a crazy cunt lol. gg bitcoin and fuck this guy.

This is why you don't buy litecoin.

Run by an absolute faggot.

I have made very accurate predictions before and those who weren't sheep and listened to me profited heavenly. Those who stuck with the hivemind ended up holding bags.

Here is my next prediction: bitcoin falls 40% within one month

Ethereum falls 60%

Why:

1) Bitcoin will be mined by NK, so it will be in rational interest of world to kill business for NK or sanction Bitcoins / ban exchanges. Trump will make sure this is done swiftly and efficiently.

2) China bans Bitscoins exchanges which is not a rumour, they ban for real and people end up with bags if they did not sell. They promote their own PBOC crypto as a replacement. Just like they did with everything

3) November hard fork uncertainty.

4) Bitcoin is a bubble and in wall street most people go long bitcoin. Proven here: www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-12/its-official-long-bitcoin-most-crowded-trade-wall-street

5) Stacies and norms are trading "Bitcoin packages" on Facebook, meaning this is top of normie bubble. Also Paris Hilton and other dumb celebrities getting into cryptos which means the top has been reached.

I have been saying this for months but nobody listened saying "that's just paranoid /pol/ speak".

Did anyone reasonably think that China would allow Bitcoin to run free in a country where they hang businessmen on vague charges of corruption?

My dad told me about it this morning, so I'm pretty sure Chinese people have known for a while.

what is right move? selling btc and alts too usdt, wait and buy?

NK mining bitcoin is the stupidest shit I've ever heard. Do you have any idea what the price of electricity is there? It's stupidly inefficient.

Show me your short position, or you're full of shit. No one is that stupid.

READ IT BEFORE YOU ACT ON A FUUUCKING 4 CHAN POST YOUR ETARDS

FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY IS BITCOIN MONEY SO STUPID

I fucking hate all of you. Bought back in not two hours ago because figured dip was over after waiting two days for a good reentry point. now this shit happens. fuck this I wish I could just not check prices for 6 months but who has the self control for that. Hate that this shit makes me so much money that I can't stop

read it again faggot

Should we sell now and rebuy later when the chinks wake up?

the market already crashed

Are u srs? Still in? fcking change in USDT or short when u got balls.

Damn, I;ve been waiting for a dip for a while.

Finally said fuck it and put my first 1,200 into crypto.

Where should I go from here?

chinks will probably sell more
eventually they will be forced to sell

I hope litecoin drops to nothing.

Charlie is a hack

God, I still don't know how some fuckers can't accept that the exchange ban is very likely true.

First of all Caixin is very trusted source and they're known for having inside information. Second, it has been expected for a long time. Chinese government don't want to lose billions to foreign countries with cryptocurrencies. They're going to make government ran or accepted exchanges at least, everybody who knows a little bit of how Chinese politics works, knows this. And no, they're not going to ban Bitcoin, because that would be fucking retarded considering that it's a great income for them at the moment, but they sure are going to stop money laundering and wealth leaving the country.

Only question remains is when to short, I'd short right now, and I have, because global market cap ain't going to rise before this China ban is clear. And the global market cap is going to lose, in my opinion, at least 1/4 of the current value when the government releases official statement about the upcoming bans.

>Paris Hilton
>Dumb People
>Reaching top

Sure you are right, shes dumb as hell. But come on buddy. She is rich as fuck, you don't think they is someone in the background she HIRED and ADVICED her to spend money on crypto?

The absolute madman

The retarded bulls won't stop until the Chinese government force feeds them their cock

LISTEN UP HERE!!!!!!!!1

THE SMARTEST MOVE YOU CAN MAKE RIGHT NOW IS TO SHORT LITECOIN

If he is wrong, LTC will lose money and if he is right LTC will lose money. Short this cocksucker and shit coin

READ THIS and SPREAD IT

>Finally said fuck it and put my first 1,200 into crypto.
>Where should I go from here?

Probably

DOWN
O
W
N

Most people knew what he meant.

Who will advice her?
Some anons?
Or some bankers who said crypto was hoax?
Or maybe some Chink whales?
However i disagree it doesn't mean that it is at highest point right now,
it just means a lot dumb money pumped here but once yellow will wake up it will hurt anyway.

>However i disagree it doesn't mean that it is at highest point right now,

That's what I tried to say bro.

She wouldnt come to the idea to invest in crypto on herself, there is someone in the back. So just she invested in crypto doesnt mean we are already at the top

The only top is if my grandma will use BTC to pay for stuff

So sell in the next couple of hours and buy back once there is an official announcement and China dump?

Well, as I said there are no real investors that know how this market works, willing to invest other people money, not yet.

So she might have someone behind her back that more or less know what he is doing,
but it is same person that months ago was talking shit about crypto,
and is still in process of switching from how the old market works.

Pretty much once chinks dump and calm down by going to sleep,
unless you want to hodl and go wojak route.

Heading to bed

See you at 3,5k in the morning

Goodnight, sweet prince

That was not a crash. It seems we have a lot of newfags.