they're afraid

>increasingly nervous man

>when you feel the market slipping away
>when the normies found a way to out jew you

Its all true nobullions are about to be btfo

jpmorgan.com/global/Quorum

Translation:
>We can't control bitcoin so it's bad :(

Hope I can buy these with my Chase rewards card. WIll max out my limit.

>Goldman Sachs and crypto are about to devastate us because we're too slow to move
>waaaaah

Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=osgwPFDZP-E

The message is buy JP Morgan stock not bitcoin

Stacy gonna sell those packages

Yeah, no shit. Isn't this obvious?

I like how she didn't say anything substance the entire two minutes

Blowing up, sure - maybe.
But a fraud? How?

>We only trade the absence of value. We are trying to get a grasp on trading something of actual value.

kek

Fraud probably isn't the correct term but the people peddling their weird retarded libertarian fantasy about it being a viable currency are deluded.

>Blowing up, sure

It's going to get worse. Wait until the Chinese actually start fucking with domestic exchanges.

I don't know man.
I agree it would take a hit, it would decrease liquidity in the market, but in the long term picture of it all I feel like it could still be bullish for bitcoin.
Less trading in shitcoins, more actual money into bitcoin (through other ways than an "exchange")
But to be honest I'm far from an expert so perhaps this way of thinking does not make any sense at all

Don't give these kikes traffic.

archive.is/PBoFv

hooktube.com/watch?v=osgwPFDZP-E

a lot of delusional coiners finally have to accept that the smartest banker in the world is giving them the hard truth

you greedy clowns caught a once in a 1000 year retard bubble

Daily reminder that anybody who says "Bitcoin is trash guys trust me" buys the dip

Don't fall for their tricks

>finance establishment figure hates non-establishment financial system

WELL I NEVER

i used to feel like Jaime Dimon

back when Bitcoin was at 100

bought my first 3 at 2000

JUST

oh look a salty nocoiner who missed every train even though Veeky Forums has been nice enough to tell you about them. you don't need to believe cryptos will survive to make tens of thousands in profits off them, or more. hope you are enjoying your 4% a year user. ;^)

AND NOW BITCOIN DROPPING FUCKKKKKK

>jew bankers FUDing something they barely understand and see as a potential threat

K

I'm sure that you're smart and everything, but I'm pretty sure Jamie dimon understands bitcoin at least twice as well as you do. Not saying he's right in this, he obviously is supposed to contradict it, but saying a guy with his intellect barely understands it is naive