OMG & APPLE 0DAY

youtube.com/watch?v=jt2OHQh0HoQ

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/09/12/jpmorgan-ceo-jamie-dimon-raises-flag-on-trading-revenue-sees-20-percent-fall-for-the-third-quarter.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is OMG time to sell?

dude you can actually feel the fabric

sellll fuckkkkkkkkkk AHHHHHHHHHHHH

F

It's dumping

wait how did you post this before he said it
Am I on a delayed stream?

holy shit

OMG is going up

Moved from last thread.
>

tumbling down

why is it dumping aaaaaaaaaa

>Those fucking bezels

Very low volume on this dip
Weak hands shaking while the adults are watching the event

OMG is dumping because BTC just dumped $200. Don't panic, it's a natural flux. Ride the waves if you can.

but chyna is asleep àaaaaaaa

Ohhhh shit, I'm buying this dip so hardddd

cnbc.com/2017/09/12/jpmorgan-ceo-jamie-dimon-raises-flag-on-trading-revenue-sees-20-percent-fall-for-the-third-quarter.html

Fuckk will OMG go back up

Where do i set my buy order >.

BTC going sub 4k
doubt it anytime soon

no apple news and this Jp Morgan fud is accelerating this omise drop

Wow, the leaks were so fucking off. It was supposed to be $1000, and the camera was supposed to be vertical.

Fuck OMG is falling like crazy

I just more...

HERE IT COMES

HERE WE GO BOYS

OMG TO $5

I TRIED WARNING ALL OF YOU

YOU PLAYED YOURSELVES

HAHAHAHAHA

spoke too soon

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

OMG IS TANKING IN CHINA $9 ALREADY

>ONE LAST THING
>ISN'T OMG

FUCKING SELLL REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OH SHIT HERE IT COMES GUYS. LAMBOOOOOOOOOO

>another iPhone
lmao

So, should we sell?

SELL SELL SELL

CHINA IS DUMPING EVERYTHING

HOLY FUCK REEEEEE I BOUGHT AT 13.00

>NO FINGERPRINT SENSOR
FACEPAY CONFIRMED
>NO FINGERPRINT SENSOR
FACEPAY CONFIRMED
>NO FINGERPRINT SENSOR
FACEPAY CONFIRMED
>NO FINGERPRINT SENSOR
FACEPAY CONFIRMED

face id BUY BUY BUY

WHAT EXCHANGE

I'LL BUY THERE

>FACE ID

FACE ID = FACEPAY = OMISEGO

FACEPAY FACEPAY FACEPAY FACEPAY
ITS REAL GUYS
IM CRYING
ITS FUCKING REAL

>FACE ID
>no moon

sad

OMG USED IN FACE ID BUY EVERYTHING

I WARNED YOU ALL

TANKING HARD

GET FUCKED

now to give the stage to Jun to introduce face pay

>implying it has anything to do with this and not the fact that btc just raped the entire market

no omise lul

HAHAHAHA

YOU RETARDS GOT SCAMMED

OMG IS TANKING

BTC CANT STOP FUCKING FALLING FOR 1 SECOND

EMOJIS

SELLL

I'm not fucking selling

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

holy fuck it doesn't even work.

NOT A CHINGCHONG

EPIC FUCKING FAIL

THINKING THEY'D TRY TO SELL YOU ANY KIND OF PAYMENT SYSTEM THAT ISN'T APPLE PLAY EXCLUSIVELY

It's that easy

OMG fine and rising.

I lost 140 dollars in 30 minutes.

....lol?

no OMG says the midget man

Its the fucking btc people dont get skittish

I'M ACTUALLY TRYING TO EARN MONEY BY WATCHING AN OLD DUDE MAKE ANIMAL NOISES

Life is over.

>THE UNICORN
he's just fucking with us now

so many faggots in here rn

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT SHOW? WHERE IS THE OMG NEWS!?

so much this

I know the feel bros but it's either this or wagecucking and I've had enough of busting my ass for Mr. Kikenshekelsberg.

We're all gonna make it

OMG is just following BTC right now, the Apple shit won't get us nowhere.

Im not. I plan on holding once I find something to sit my BTC into.

OMGmarines rn

I bought at 8, but still.

13 minutes, still time for more Phil

They showed a fucking monacco card !!!!

I think it's about done falling for now, one more dip after the end of the conference possible

It's not going below 270 unless BTC completely shits the bed.

we SKATE to where the puck is going to be

Seriously tho, Iphone is overpriced garbage 999 dollar and what do you get? fucking animated emojis. I am glad OMIESGO isn't partnering with these potheads.

Like every single generation of iEverything. Yet, it's big money.

but wait there is more. give a warm welcome to my friend and new partner Jun.

>herro!

did you see the camera technology ? this thing looks amazing honestly. You can change the lighting while shooting the picture ? I dont like Apple but this is truly next level camera technology for a smartphone.

omisego doesn't need the falling knife that is apple. honestly, apple needs omisego more right now. This whole keynote event has revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. OMG could have actually made it good

so in conclusion: OMG will still use facepay in their e-wallet solution. announcement next month or so, but gonna be a big nothingburger.

No thanks Eve. You will not trick this Adam.

This pasta is so good.

>coping this hard
>literally sour grapes
OMG cucks BTFO!!!

I have made very accurate predictions before and those who weren't sheep and listened to me profited heavenly. Those who stuck with the hivemind ended up holding bags.

Here is my next prediction: bitcoin falls 40% within one month

Ethereum falls 60%

Why:

1) Bitcoin will be mined by NK, so it will be in rational interest of world to kill business for NK or sanction Bitcoins / ban exchanges. Trump will make sure this is done swiftly and efficiently.

2) China bans Bitscoins exchanges which is not a rumour, they ban for real and people end up with bags if they did not sell. They promote their own PBOC crypto as a replacement. Just like they did with everything

3) November hard fork uncertainty.

4) Bitcoin is a bubble and in wall street most people go long bitcoin. Proven here: www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-12/its-official-long-bitcoin-most-crowded-trade-wall-street

5) Stacies and norms are trading "Bitcoin packages" on Facebook, meaning this is top of normie bubble. Also Paris Hilton and other dumb celebrities getting into cryptos which means the top has been reached.

this is not /g/

Go back shilling on your target board

literally a cult worshiping a dead guru.

> jobs how does Apple stay Apple?

> *pauses and scratches beard* by us being us.

You retards got on the wrong train pure kek

This man makes a surprise entrance what do?

it's fucking TANKING

Apparently the dickhead CEO of some bank said bitcoin is a fraud so everyone is selling.

Expect a hard upward correction once btc settles.

Why are you tards flipping out? I've been saying all week that the Apple "rumors" were based on nothing but Veeky Forums shills hoping to spike the price and rebuy the dip. Omg is perfectly fine, the price is pretty normal considering that BTC and most of the market is down today. Y'all need to stop buying the memes and learn to just chill the fuck out. I set aside some BTC today to buy a dip because I knew that some of you would believe the rumor, buy the ath and then panic. You'll be fine, shut the fuck up and sit on your coins for a week, this market gets manipulated and the week/emotional get eaten alive. So many stupid noob traders in here.

No. The normie bubble is just now forming. We still have aboit 6 months until mass adoption. Its just going to be harder to read because normies dont have steady hands.

Luckily the real whales will keep balance after occasionally raking in normiebucks.

That doesnt mean the bubble will pop though.

I set aside the bulk of my BTC for a crash in OMG.

I bought at 8 any crash most likely wouldnt touch me, but when it hits 20 in a month I would be sitting pretty even if it did.

LONG GAME.

>when you sold all your coins right before the china "fud" cause you were retarded at 4700 btc and 13 omg respectively
This is a good day.

Exactly. People need to understand that when BTC dips then most of the market dips as well. There's a lot of new blood in the game and new traders tend to get cold feet pretty easily.

What this should be telling them to do is to move your money out of btc into something losing less volume, then buying more BTC once you think it's at bottom holding it as BTC as it gains volume back.

NO. I SEE OMG DROP 10 CENTS WITH NO VOLUME DECREASE SO I BETTER PANIC SELL EVERYTHING.

lol OMG is the only green on my blockfolio

The beautiful thing about crypto is that realizing those kind of gains in 1 month is considered a 'long game'. Hold that shit till next year and thank me later. Unless something drastically changes in the market basically all top 20 coins are going to keep growing. This game is so easy, literally just have to buy the dips and then wait for the next price bump.