What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/revolutionary-finland-central-bank-paper-heaps-praises-bitcoin/
mp.weixin.qq.com/s/FWjKbOlifbBhq2oR1prQHg
helda.helsinki.fi/bof/bitstream/handle/123456789/14912/BoF_DP_1727.pdf;jsessionid=2F1E2EDBF1180739B5C13906CA99260E?sequence=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a banker telling the truth

end times are here

Nothing goy

He showed that even the big banks are just like Veeky Forums, they only like things when they're going up

Is that a nose?

He's FUDing something that will make him useless in 10 years.

He's accumulating

this

This

Expect more mass FUD as they try to smokescreen while they accumulate.

JPMorgen bastards miss the train and now wan't to enter cheap.

this

Yeh, if you're on acid

IT'S BLOWING UP RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW

Please bait normies on pol and Reddit using this article. I need more time.

I actually laughed at this. I guess they missed the bus.

luckily for us there is absolutely zero thing he can do to stop it

it cannot be stopped same as torrent cannot be stopped.

only exchanges can be shut down same as torrent trackers but three new will pop up

IT MEANS FUCKING SELL AND TAKE A SHORT POSITION ON BITCOIN

GET RICH

>Bitcoin is a bubble.

Ok, now tell me how global debt isn't a bubble.

just make sure to cap this thread so that when the majik internet money goes to 0 you faggots can't say you were not warned

> "Someone is going to get killed"

Yea, someone is going to get killed, the corporate entity known as JP Morgan Chase.

The decentralized is frightening the centralized, the top 1% are scared, so this is a desperate attempt to spread FUD to the normies to keep new investments out of BTC. They will also be accumulating BTC for themselves after spreading this FUD

Do not fall for this bait Veeky Forums

Horse and Carriage metaphor once against deployed.

enjoy poverty nocoiner

This. JewPMorgan will FOMO themselves into cyptocurrency.

Meanwhile relatively honest bankers say

coindesk.com/revolutionary-finland-central-bank-paper-heaps-praises-bitcoin/

Jamie Diemon has a little cock. So a useless stupid fag is CEO of jpc? He knows nothing.

jpmorgan always sucked
cryptocoins are the money of the web
the model already started and running

>fraud
Project much, faggot?

Interesting. I believe these things as well, but bankers praising it makes me nervous. Central bankers no-less.

I have made very accurate predictions before and those who weren't sheep and listened to me profited heavenly. Those who stuck with the hivemind ended up holding bags.

Here is my next prediction: bitcoin falls 40% within one month

Ethereum falls 60%

Why:

1) Bitcoin will be mined by NK, so it will be in rational interest of world to kill business for NK or sanction Bitcoins / ban exchanges. Trump will make sure this is done swiftly and efficiently.

2) China bans Bitscoins exchanges which is not a rumour, they ban for real and people end up with bags if they did not sell. They promote their own PBOC crypto as a replacement. Just like they did with everything

3) November hard fork uncertainty.

4) Bitcoin is a bubble and in wall street most people go long bitcoin. Proven here: www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-12/its-official-long-bitcoin-most-crowded-trade-wall-street

5) Stacies and norms are trading "Bitcoin packages" on Facebook, meaning this is top of normie bubble. Also Paris Hilton and other dumb celebrities getting into cryptos which means the top has been reached.

queue the anons on Veeky Forums rushing in to state old men bankers are out of touch with reality

>worrying about NK mining btc
Why? Even if they put their whole effort behind it they'd still just end up in the red. Most retarded fud I've seen.

>Bitcoin packages
[The Desire to Know More intensifies]

the down are made by big big whales, from ws, they want to buy a lot with low price (they'll trigger bear markets for one or two month, until the fork, then it'll raise to 5k or 6k)
as for china, yes, but they go back to bitcoin (or links with it) within 5 years

>t. the eternal salty no-coiner

1. It will just be Glorious Leader that mines them and sanctioning bitcoins? LOL
2. I doubt theres enough money left from China on there to make much difference after a full fucking week of those slants dumping.
3. No one cares about the next one.
4. Crypto is not even close to gold yet, its nowhere near a bubble.
5. Handfull of retards meddling in things they dont understand. When half of boombers have their 401k invested in bitcoin, then you can look for a bubble.

6. Even if bitcoin was to vanish, Ether would live on. Its influenced by bitcoin but only to a degree because bitcoin is so huge, everyone gets pushed around by it. When bitcoin really crashs, Ether hits its bottom quicker. This last week was a bad example because Ether was already on a downtrend from hitting a new high and primed for a downtread vs bitcoin. Perfect storm for ether losses. But those are both over.

This

They are afraid of us

This is the neet beta uprising bois

Yup, 100%.
Only person not afraid to say BTC will be successful is Jim Cramer.
Mind you, he's the same man that called the stock market crash in 2008 one year prior.

Especially the fact they are slavic asian snow kike spurdos praising it.

>praise putin bitcoin is ebin goy :DD *slints eyes harder*

Just some half baked MLM scheme selling 50 quid worth of btc as "bitcoin packages" and being shilled on fb. Will be btfo'd in a few months along with the rest of btc pyramid schemes. Not real normie trading.

And yet he was made to feel like the bad guy by the Jew Jon Stewart

>a comedian
>someone with an important opinion
Pick one

Kek

mp.weixin.qq.com/s/FWjKbOlifbBhq2oR1prQHg

Jamie Dimon is one of the largest criminals in earths history. he was one of a handful of criminals that engineered the destruction of the us economy for the benefit of the jews. he will be killed, executed, actually murdered for the benefit of all living things. countdown to his death . he can jack peoples money but he cant fly an f15 or steer an aircraft carrier. this motherfucking subhuman piece of shit is dying right now and its got nothing to do with crypto

In view of the decentralized point-to-point transaction characteristics of encrypted currency such as Bitcoin, it is neither realistic nor feasible to ban Bitcoin, but it is entirely feasible and necessary to strengthen the supervision of the trading platform of encrypted currency such as premium currency.

And now he's spamming this shit in other unrelated threads.
Fucking kill yourself, my man

>Projecting this hard

Fuck my sides

I don't read chinese but that is what the link says.

Dimon has nothing to do with it. CL and Jihan have confirmed btc exchanges will require licenses and they will have to shutdown until they get them.

jim cramer is a 2bit hack jew tv criminal. he told everyone to buy bear stearns abefore it went bankrupt. hes a jew straight from satans synagogue waiting to be redeemed

This. Scare the normies away

THIS

Would anyone actually believe a guy that controls a struggling, competeting currency?

I bet the guy is hodling like 1000BTC just in case lmfao

ThisThis fucking thisand this JP BTFO

/pol/ has ruined me, I instantly recognized that

Gur Huberman – Jacob D. Leshno – Ciamac Moallemi

No Finnish names
helda.helsinki.fi/bof/bitstream/handle/123456789/14912/BoF_DP_1727.pdf;jsessionid=2F1E2EDBF1180739B5C13906CA99260E?sequence=1

>something totally transparent and voluntary is fraud
>fractional reserve banking isn't
thanks for the warning Mr Dimon, I'm selling everything

He's right about Bitcoin. I can't wait till Bitcoin Cash takes over.

Salty no coiner...

He could have bought the entire BTC circulation with that money