Where is it?

Where is it?

Axum, Ethiopia

Anyone want to organize an armed raid of that building?

It's not like the building is all that heavily guarded, I think.

You'd probably do fine with four guys, a ladder, and some crowbars.

Isn't there a maze inside?

Mussolini invaded the whole country and found nothing

The building isn't large, as far as I remember, so that would be a pretty laughable maze. Right-hand-rule your way through in thirty seconds.

What if it's larger on the inside?

Sure, and what if it's chock full of furious locusts and the Lernaean Hydra?

>using the Hydra in 2017
Is Ethiopia really that poor?

Melted down by the Romans for more gold coin.

>it turns out the ark is like "friendship" or something

Doesn't exists lol

They would never do something that heinous

Given the general incompetence of the Italian military, this doesn't mean much.

If anything it may be evidence in favor to the Ethiopian hypothesis.

Pontius Pilate raided the Jewish temple to fund an aquaduct, if the ark was there I'm sure he would have took it, but it's been missing since the Babylonian conquest in the 6th century BC

funny how in the gospels he's portrayed as a weak man easily swayed by the jews

Im in !! lest do it !! however im afraid the Zionists might be heavily guarding the Ark (if it still exist)

Just more proof that the Gospels are fanfic.

During the Babylonian Exodus is when some people think the Ethiopian Jews split off and went South

>Romans redistribute the wealth that the Jews were hoarding to bring drinking water to the populous
Why were they the bad guys again?

Wasn't it made of wood mostly tho?

how would you feel if drumpf tore down the statue of liberty and used it to build a new hotel

Fine, they melted it down to make wood coins. What is your point?

bully

They can't even feed themselves. Do you really think they aren't using second hand guard monsters?

I would #impeachtheorange

I don't get that impression.
I mostly just got a big apathy impression from his portrayal in the Gospels, who is probably accurate. Giving about as much of a shit about a rebel claiming to be King of the Jews as a common murderer, makes me think he was a rather hands off governor.

>a private hotel is the same that a public facility to give people access to resources
The romans did good

>What have the Romans ever done for us?

The outer shells were precious metals

He did say something along those lines.

>"I wash my hands off this"

After asking why exactly they'd want to have this random schmuck crucified, or whose supposed to be pardoned.

Maybe he simply didn't want to wager to anger the pissed off merchants starting more shit.

It would be more like the God Emperor pulled down a hotel and built public infrastructure you fucking leftist faggot

didnt happen like that