what do they know that we don't?

>1 minute candles
Entire post disregarded.

there is always someone trying to catch a falling knife

It's just someone dumping

1 minute candles, what the actual fuck man. no wonder you guys are losing money

What is the optimal candle time?

chinks on the inside that know NEO's true potential

It's a pnd shitcoin you drooling retard. That's what shitcoins like neo do. They spike, create some bagholders, then dump.

1 hour
1 day if you wanna see bigger trend
30 mins for quicker trades i guess

Thank you kind user

Post your blockfolio

you fags have been saying this since ANS. you were wrong then, and you're wrong now. this is no different than when ANS mooned to $15 and collapsed around $6.

>Anonymous (ID: LQqzxDsG) 09/12/17(Tue)22:01:45 No.34473
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 0iO+dYgm) 09/12/17(Tue)22:03:58 No.3447403▶
> (OP)
>1 minute candles, what the actual fuck man. no wonder you guys are losing money
----+++___

I have made very accurate predictions before and those who weren't sheep and listened to me profited heavenly. Those who stuck with the hivemind ended up holding bags.

Here is my next prediction: bitcoin falls 40% within one month

Ethereum falls 60%

Why:

1) Bitcoin will be mined by NK, so it will be in rational interest of world to kill business for NK or sanction Bitcoins / ban exchanges. Trump will make sure this is done swiftly and efficiently.

2) China bans Bitscoins exchanges which is not a rumour, they ban for real and people end up with bags if they did not sell. They promote their own PBOC crypto as a replacement. Just like they did with everything

3) November hard fork uncertainty.

4) Bitcoin is a bubble and in wall street most people go long bitcoin. Proven here:
www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-12/its-official-long-bitcoin-most-crowded-trade-wall-street

5) Stacies and norms are trading "Bitcoin packages" on Facebook, meaning this is top of normie bubble. Also Paris HIlton and other dumb celebrities getting into cryptos which means the top has been reached.

6) FraudFinex fake Tether scam will blow up with exit scam and IRS / FBI arrests.

>ATH 1440k in August based upon a superficial (((rebranding)))
>500k in September

Yep - it's a shitcoin

it crashed because of China FUD, which is obvious to anyone with a brain. but do stay poor.

neo is partly down because of china fake news

It's a fundamentally shit coin if mere FUD can cause it to crash by 70%.

Sold at 1110k.

:stopspam:

>calls China banning crypto ICOs and exchanges "mere FUD"

exit pump like btc

I'm not posting my portfolio on here, take it as you want

all good fuds in one post? anyway, what about NEO?

2 poorfags in the same pod