Are we running out of time?

Bitcoin a fraud worse than tulip bulbs says JPM chief dimon

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/jp-morgan-chase-ceo-jamie-dimon-bitcoin-is-going-to-be-stopped
twitter.com/AnonBabble

these are the same faggots who are working every day to suppress the price of silver metal. FUCK THEEEEEEM

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT ROSE VENDORS WOULD DESCRIBE TULIPS AS UNNECESSARY?

I am sick of these fucking KIKES

theres already several of these fud threads faggot. Use the catalog

Can you email tulips?

GAS ALL JEWS.

these jews understand their words have power to move markets do you think they really believe what they are saying no. they just want cheap fucking coins those kikes I would know Im a pure bred like myself who's best friend is a VP at JPM

>1876: "This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a means of communication." — William Orton, President of Western Union.

>1946: "Television won't be able to hold on to any market it captures after the first six months. People will soon get tired of staring at a plywood box every night." — Darryl Zanuck, 20th Century Fox.

>1966: "Remote shopping, while entirely feasible, will flop.” — Time Magazine.

>2007: “There’s no chance that the iPhone is going to get any significant market share.” — Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO.

Fuck these guys.

also 2006 housing market is rock solid

these are CAREER pump and dumpers. they took profits and are going to rebuy

Never trust Jews. They can't control it, so they manipulate it. And accumulate at lower prices. They aren't done with the FUD yet

same faggot 2 years ago said:

cointelegraph.com/news/jp-morgan-chase-ceo-jamie-dimon-bitcoin-is-going-to-be-stopped

>finite resource is similar to tulip bulbs

Makes you think

>says increasingly nervous banker

thats why i think bitcoin is going crash before having its ungodly rise to 100k-500k

it was a bubble when i potato mined litecoin in 2014. it was a bubble when i made my first 0.1btc trading PandaCoin with biztards in 2015. it was a bubble when i made 90 btc with an ICO 2 months ago. it was a bubble when i started selling BTC and the price nearly doubled when i got to half of bitcoin to sell. its a bubble now, with my portfolio regularly doing 2x and 3x.

yes its a fucking bubble. yes its going to burst and make a lot of people poor and may permanently damage the older economy.

but there is so much fucking money to be made, BECAUSE it is in a bubble.

a broken clock is right twice a day. someone predicting a bubble bursting when all of crypto is going fucking insane giving millions to basement nerds because they like the logo: thats not even a broken clock. it is what u say when u dont know shit and spend your entire life studying a soon to be obsolete tech and market.

>JPM says it's gonna tank
>Goldman Sachs says it's the real deal
WHO'S JEWING WHO????????

i think theyll want a public humilitation moment for bitcoin before they put their billions into it. Like rothschild buying up shares for a song during the british/napolean wars

lmfao i got roasted for tulip threads a week ago

based dimon

based jpm

1 owned us
1 crashed us

Wat do?

You can't expect the old to understand the new