Time to leak

the announcements are coming and they're fucking huge, they just announced the CIO OF SAP AND UBS JOINED IOTA. What's also fucking huge is that VW and Daimler are going to be in partnership with iota for MAM tech streaming OTA updates as well as self driving car data to nearby cars, called platooning. Finally they're looking into the wearables market, can't actually tell you this one yet but it's fucking huge as well. Any specifics ask me now, I'm only here for an hour.

Other urls found in this thread:

iota.dance/live
iaa.de/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=fxUyJ2SvpEQ
twitter.com/matthew_d_green/status/907408393832411136
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Capped

when we getting the announcements? or market-pumping teases?

b-b-but my white supremacy

what announcement? Dave is a pedo and he's going to run for pedo acceptance?

lol I trust that guy way more than the fucking CIO of SAP fintech gods clearly

I legit heard there's a pedo movement in Germany where they are trying to slowly condition the society towards all kinds of degeneracy, with the final goal being pedophilia. Refugee child prostitutes are supposedly a thing.

announcements coming on 13th then 14th respectively, IAA is the big one, the 13th is just a little ball teaser. also flash network for satoshipay should also be coming soon. crazy the amount of work which has gone on behind the scenes.

its happening in all EU countries.

Omggg. Just take me away from this wage slave life.

113 Gi reporting in.

congrats on your million next year

>tfw at work
>tfw can't buy
>tfw only 250 miota

Just buy before the 14th, user.

any news on other trading avenues?

>no IOTA in binance

life is suffering

UBS joined IOTA? They are working on their own blockchain tech why the fuck would they join IOTA then? Thats just silly stupid and retarded

put your crayons down for a moment. IOTA is not blockchain.

>IOTA
What the hell are you talking about?

"IOTA - Next Generation Blockchain"
"iota.org"
> IOTA is not a blockchain

obviously you didn't put your crayons down. do it now. focus. the Tangle is the final solution to the blockchain problem. it's the generation of truly salable and fee-less data transmission; the future.

Show me how IOTA is not a blockchain then

Fake news. Devs have been shilling their coin here for a while now. They've been buying their own coins to inflate price.

BIG NEWS
ISIS JUST JOINED IOTA
BUY BUY BUY
ALLAHU AKBAR

> bought @ ~0.90
> price dumps to 0.50
> devs inflating price

fuuuuuu

You seem to know blockchain, so you know how a blockchain works, I assume. You can visualize the structure? This is what the tangle's structure looks like. iota.dance/live
The tangle doesn't work like a blockchain. The more transactions, the faster it is. Ideal for microtransactions and M2M internal applications. Blockchain tech and tangle tech can be conplimentary; it doesn't have to be one or the other.

It should be lower, look at the charts. I expect a lot of stunts and Slack raiding in the next weeks.

Kek

That David Sonstebo guy tried to make up for his bitchy reputation and sunk it even deeper

Now iota's devs come here to shill their shitty leftist coin with a handwritten hashfunction to dump the bags they themselves bought to manipulate the price

These guys are losers and anyone that does not want to see their money gone will not invest in a coin with emotionally unstable devs and that doesnt even have a working wallet

Tl;dt
>Iota owner told conservatives to get the fuck out of his coin
>Iota sponsors refugee camps and calls ppl who dislike the fact 'white supremacists'
>You could lose all your iotas in the glimpse of an eye because they wrote their own hash function
>Terrible security
>Shitcoin
>Bitfinex

>tfw 300 Gi

pls moon ;-;

b-but /pol/ told me the dev didn't like Nazis so I can't buy this coin....

Remember the time you sold your guitar for IOTA and we stayed up all night talking about how we can't wait for 1 mIOTA to hit $1000? That night was magical, chicken. I miss you. I miss the old you..

This is my first crypto. I'm a broke wagecuck who just had his first kid. I don't want a lambo, I just want to be able to give my kid a good education. I plan on putting 10$ into crypto every week. Better than buying lotto tickets right?

10 whole dollarydoos? goddamn you're poor. just drop your kid off at the fire department and start over. you need to restart.

What happens on the 14th?

One of the developers is speaking here ( iaa.de/en/ ) for one million attendees. Same allotment of time as the CEO of Bosch, by the way. Why would they invite IOTA to present to the world's largest automobile/smart auto summit?

GIBE IOTA PLOX!

thanks for the link, i checked it out. it just looks like a conference; not really a place to make business partnership announcements. has the team said they would be making an announcement at this conference?

i remember my first time being retarded.

It's not about announcements. It's about the million attendees (most of which are in the auto and smart auto industries) being exposed to IOTA and what it can do for their companies. It's about massive institutional buy ins, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=fxUyJ2SvpEQ

Anoos? Miss you friendo

retarded more than once, huh?
derp

i get that and that is important, but that isn't inside information. it's been known for a while and the price shouldn't surge because of it. the other user was hinting at a partnership because of speakers being on the stage together

there are at least 3 major announcements, MAM for OTA firmware protection, flash channels for payments and data stream between close proximity cars, and the announcement of easy full nodes. Currently iota is fucking TRASH at full nodes since you have to manually enable IPs but this should fix it and speed up the network 10x at the very least.

I'd avoid iota at present. It's too volatile and they're clearly a bunch of amateurs.

My tip for great long term growth is 0x. Buy what you can and forget about it each week.

OMG is also a great bet for solid growth. Unlike most crypto it has a working product generating revenue and a clear path to massive expansion.

Good luck user.

shh shh we're all anons here.

Those scenarios all seem plausible. I hope you're right.

Thanks user

Fuck your shitcoin

So how about that tangle patent

>we're totally not IOTA devs and our little greedy henchmen trying to convince our bags
>major announcements soon
>buy goy, buy now!

list it on bittrex and I'll buy it

Iota is a shitcoin that only has brazilian monkeys as holders

Stay away from the brazilian coin

no one will believe me but bittrex has been in testing for a long time, they actually just seem to be fucking retards

Decentralization is a meme
You will never ever see widespread adoption without centralization

Ain't easy being a white non semite that started from the bottom and doesn't make the cut for da gibs. I'd never abandon my kid, that's what happened to me and why I'm a wagecuck and not a trust fund faggot

Lol this fud

I thought you poorfag nerds were going to destroy iota? Why is it pushing 60c then? I have I made 26k in the last 24 hours?

FUD doesn't make them any money they just do it for fun, most people on biz don't have the money for trolling other than memes, just watch for the signs tomorrow, you'll know when shit goes down

dont give a shit about this coin anymore OP, sorry. I dont buy from sjw's.

don't need to be sorry, I just wish you separated politics from making money, otherwise none of us would buy cocacola/ nestle unilever bull shit

this david guy is a real sperg. not investing in this trash.

DÁ DINHEIRO OU EU TE DENUNCIO!
HUEHEUHEUE

I hate jews too so at least we have something in common

Please be more butthurt.

also: 18th sept. - new exchanges

big if true

got a source?

Ahmed pls

can't verify on the truth of that but I'd say bittrex were running some major tests last week for bittrex

if green kek disapproves of buying this shitcoin

Yesterday there were buy orders for IOTA worth millions. Today they are gone.

Either people took the opportunity to unload so many of their bags that it ate up all the buy orders, or they were a bluff that was never meant to be fully executed, and now they pulled them.

ALLAHU AKBAR PRAISE IOTA

you'll see those buy orders again sunny Jim don't worry, FOMO will finally hit for iota after a long period of dullness

أعطني كل ذرة الخاص بك الآن. سوف تدفع إوتا لجهادنا ضد أممكم. لقد انتهيت. انتهى الغرب. يوتا هو مدهش وأفضل عملة من أي وقت مضى. سنعطي سيداتكم بذور الله.

Give me all your Iota now. Iota will pay for our Jihad against your nations. You are finished. The West is finished. Iota is amazing and the best coin ever made. We will give your women the seed of God.

Allahu Akbar

Allahu Akbar

Allahu Akbar

>self driving cars are going to put Muhammad out of business when you dont need a terrorist to drive a car in to a crowd of white people and it can do it all on its own.

> Any specifics ask me now, I'm only here for an hour.

How many 12 year old boys did you employ to aid you in your "sexual emergencies" this week?

chikun crybaby confirmed

twitter.com/matthew_d_green/status/907408393832411136
Holy fucking shit I cannot believe this bullshit they are spewing.

If they're lying:
>Trusting a crypto that lies about their vulnerabilities to save face
or if they're telling the truth:
>Trusting a crypto that intentionally codes in backdoors to "catch copycats"

Anyone still on the IOTA train is a fucking idiot.
Enjoy your backdoors, I'm fucking out.

You've got to go back /pol/

Fuck off we're full.

This isn't refugee camp for wannabe nazi weebs that haven't accomplished anything.

/pol/tards are the new furries.

I guess leaving a backdoor in your borders/code is the status quo for these people

This is great actually. I like seeing devs with principles that they'll stick by like this. But oh wait, you're an edgy 14 year old who thinks if he says the words "white genocide" that he's intelligent and a free thinker, when really you've just adopted a worldview that's outdated and obstructive to the advancement of humanity.

>dev is literally unironically muslim

daimler and VW dont need iota they can make better technology with their own developers.

if u believe this youre dumb as fuck

>in the glimpse of an eye

You better put them again soon. IOTA's price is collapsing. -14% as of right now

> I like seeing devs with principles that they'll stick by like this [as long as they align with mine]

Seems like someone took am opportunity to buy shit while it was cheap

Keep up with your hilarious conspiracy theories. I enjoy it

>u

and what race has fueled this advancement of humanity?
good luck without the Asians and Whiteys, brown future!

>>I started coding August of 2015

literally anyone who has developed their own password login function, which is the basis of any security user access system, knows not to fuck around with their own salts / hashing mechanism... you find this out by googling login system password storing setup. after reading for a minute max, you realize it is fucking stupid to try to create your own goddamn hashing function because of fucking collisions.

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE FUCKING AMATEUR MISTAKE

>>cont.

iota is said to be based on these crazy unprecedented JINN processors, no one understands how or if they fucking work

Veeky Forums is too tech illiterate to understand why IOTA is a burning trash fire. IOTA literally tried to write off a security backdoor as "intentional", as if that makes it any fucking better.

If everyone on Veeky Forums learned just a little bit of relevant computer science there would be a lot less people getting burned by shitcoins.
But any opposition to IOTA is just /pol/tards obviously amirite guys.

Iota is such a shit name. the devs owe you something but you'll never get it back. dump this garbage.

>>
iota become a pedo. fuck iota.