Why did they hate Tutsi so much?

Why did they hate Tutsi so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burundian_genocides
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

weird, historical-based race autism. kinda like what you see 24/7 on this board

Was it revenge for when Tutsi genocided Hutu in Burundi in the 70's?
Or was it more of an extension of that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burundian_genocides

Europeans favored some ethnic groups over others as a D&C strategy like with India or otherwise has pre-existing grudges.

One of the things swept under the rug in history is that at the end of decolonization there was a mass outbreak of violence between different African ethnic groups on a similar scale to the Rwandan genocide.

Tutsis are on average, a foot taller than Hutus. The Rwandan Genocide was a beta uprising.

if you read the article on wikipedia you can see that they vaguely blame the Germans for this
as fucking always
>hutsie and tutsie was living peacefully as kangs and queens
>ebil germans come and enslave them
>germans are autistic about race so they classify them racially
>germans lose colonies in WW1
>hutsie and tutsie now consider one another to be inferior

Hutu/Tutsi hierarchial racial divide predates the arrival of the European.

muh bix nood

>the signal to initiate the massacre was "it is time to cut down the tall trees"
oh shit you're right

>Germans invented the Hutu/Tutsi divide

yeah no mate that aint true

Daughter of the rwanda president is like 6'4

One thing you need to understand is that pre-colonial African societies really had a thing for cattle. A man's wealth was directly determined by the number of cows he owned. The punishment for stealing cattle tended to be draconian to the extreme, with cattle thieves being gruesomely tortured to death as slowly as possible with whatever means were available. In the book, "African Kaiser" the author recounts a story of how a man accused of steal cows was slowly dismembered and taunted while the process was happening until he finally died. Anyway, cattle were very important.

As such, African tribes could be sorted into two groups, "warrior" tribes that herded lots of cows, and "farmer" tribes that survived by farming. Tutsis were cow herders, and Hutus were farmers. The Tutsis constantly bullied the Hutus and took their food all the time. When the Dutch arrived, they sympathized with the Hutus and put them in charge of everything. The Dutch had a long history of being oppressed themselves, and they were proud to be liberating another people from oppression. Besides that, exploiting pre-existing racial tensions was pretty much Colonialism 101.

Okay, so later the Dutch leave, and when they leave, the Hutus are still in charge. The Hutus still resent the Tutsis were things that happened long ago in the past, but now there are no Dutch around to smooth things over. The Hutus created a vicious propaganda campaign to de-humanize the Tutsis, and then set out to kill them all.

Oh fuck...

I am right. It sounds like a joke, but it isn't.

Manlet uprising

This is now a paratroopers thread.

The Dutch ? Mate we had fuck all to do with Rwanda you fuckwit.

I want to cum on her tits.

Sorry, I meant Belgium.

>they vaguely blame the Germans for this
They officially blamed the French too.
And when I say "they" I mean the perpetrators, the guys who actually hunted and killed their neighbors with machetes... Africans have a culture of lying/cheating/deceiving like kindergarteners and are naive enough to think that it's how the world goes.

just typical black savagery

This makes more and more sense the more I think about it.

>ywn be a sex slave for a 6'4 Tutsi princess

JUST

Obama's smile seems so natural, but Kagame looks actively uncomfortable there.

You won't reach them.

She's not 6'4". More like 6'10"

As the president of an African nation, he knows he has a 1 in 5 chance of a coup happening during his term.