What are bitcoin packages?

What are bitcoin packages?

Other urls found in this thread:

btc-packages.com/usi-tech/english/
youtube.com/watch?v=zNPFMxKVEcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a money tree :)

a way for poorfag normies to buy a small fraction of bitcoin but feel like they are buying a complete package of something. it solves the "1 btc is too expensive so i won't buy it" problem

Something you can turn into 13 bitcoin packages

Get a load of this poorfag
Bitcoin packages made me fucking rich bruh

The take subprime, dogshit bitcoin and prime bitcoin and mix it to get AAA ratings.

is that like bitcoin cash ?

free money stacy :)

that's it
i'm going to sell packages containing random shitcoins and outperform these bitcoin packages
muh diversification

something you wait all month for your wage to pay for

>He doesn't have at least 13 bitcoin packages

btc-packages.com/usi-tech/english/

>he doesn't have 13 packages yet
gonna be lmaoing at this for the next 3 1/2 weeks

Doesn't really sound like such a bad idea..

I've seen this exact animation style and artwork in a safety module at work. That tells me that this is a cheap animator who makes any shitty video for a few bucks.

>normie gives you 1 BTC
>you give them 250,000 DGB in return
250,000x overnight, baby. Can't beat those gains.

Why does this meme activate my cuteness almonds

just makes me think of basic middle aged women, probably who like minions

Hahahahahahaha it's literally a fucking HYIP like every single other HYIP.

>1% daily interest in BTC we swear. Thanks to our special Forex trading technology we're able to do this
Normies are going to enter the world of HYIPs without knowing what it is and that this has been going on for years and get absolutely fucking rekt.

WHATS IN THE PACKAGE

Normies really are the NPCs of the universe. Jesus christ.

HYIPs are extremely profitable if you diversify into a bunch of them, get in early, and aren't too greedy. Because literally 100% of them pull out, usually within a year or 2 at the most.

Normies are so used to their banks coddling them, to the point of fucking refunding their money if they get scammed, that they have no fucking clue about this and will trust any company that claims to be "legit" because they've literally never been scammed before.

Video here is a fucking normie family that lost $350,000 to one of these:
youtube.com/watch?v=zNPFMxKVEcs

Stupid fucks think they can press legal charges or something like the US law makes them impossible to scam.

If I'm understanding this correctly, it's a "Package" like HYIPs have been offering for years, where you give your money to a company, who gives you Bitcoin for a while promising some absurd return rate and always saying "it's because our trading bots are so good that we can get these rates," absolute horseshit, and then 100% of them, exactly 100%, get up and disappear at some point taking the money from the newcomers. Those who got in early enough do profit, and it can be profitable, but if you're too late to the game it's not worth trying. This is true no matter how professional or amazingly legit the site looks.