EDG will 3x before October. Here's why

> Circulating supply under 100 Million
> Low Market Cap
> Has never mooned

At the moment, this is the definition of a sleeper coin. Since Saturday, volume on Bittrex has jumped from under 100 to over 800 BTC. In that same time, price has jumped from 12k sats to 20k sats. The smart money is getting in.

Boys I've been in this shit for a long time and I know when I see the makings of a hype cycle.

According to Slack messages from the Devs, Edgeless will be releasing a countdown to their platform release next week.If Komodo has shown us anything, numbers ticking down on a screen is an easy 300% ROI. It's actually better because EDG has a lower circulating supply and a lower pre-pump price meaning there's a higher probability of parabolic growth.

Edgeless also has all it's required gambling licensees and will begin a mass marketing campaign that coincides with their countdown timer.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/edgeless/dev-update-5-sneak-peak-to-a-new-edgeless-platform-61c101e5edab
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we have a btc problem fuck off

Sold during the last pump. If what OP says is true it might help me recover my ICN losses

I saw that too OP

I've been holding EDG for a few days now. Do not sell until it reach 100k sat at least.
It would need to reach a little over 300 million market cap, which I do not find difficult.
It will be 6x earnings easy.

medium.com/edgeless/dev-update-5-sneak-peak-to-a-new-edgeless-platform-61c101e5edab

They have been releasing news every Monday until they launch. Next week will feature their countdown timer for platform launch. Edgeless project hodlers will have their patience rewarded this month.

And from what I've already heard, they already have all the licenses ready to launch the site.

How long until we moonin? Should I wait until sunday night? day trading my stack to chip my way up, and I don't go in anything unless I go balls deep all the way in

Bought a little today. Looks very promising. To the moon my friends.

buy high sell low

Put another $1k into this today. I'm ready edgeless mafia.

I read that the developers are going to make an announcement on the 15th, so we'll probably have a moon on this day. Day 18 they will launch the countdown, so we'll probably see another moon on this day.
And the site will be released by the end of the month, and this will be the real moon.

you faggots always fucking shill this shit just after it's mooned. For once I'd like to see someone shill a coin that's been flatlining with promise.

You're looking for coins such as STORJ and BTS

So it is better to buy and hold until at least the launch of the site. With this low market cap I believe it will be AT LEAST 6x earnings.

I've been talking about EDG here since last week but no one was paying attention to me.
And EDG has not even started moon yet. Did you read what I wrote? This is just the beginning.

Bought in at 13k sats. I'm not selling until 100k.

Should I buy some now?

It's still well under it's ATH which, to begin with, isn't even that high. If this current market cycle has shown us anything it's that any coin worth a shit is demolishing ATHs.

That pump was the smart money getting in. It isn't even on the front page yet.

On slack they said there are being delays with the licensing.. also bitdice ico is stealing the scene with its high dividends.. take profits

God damnit I know! I need more money to put it in!

Look at the marketcap and see what I read about the news coming out of EDG.
They will launch the site this month. You will probably buy 6x cheaper than it will sell. At worst hypothesis 2x earnings.

And look when I say 6x earnings are doing a conservative projection, it may be even more.

Yeah we'll buy your bags Pansum

News about license is next week.

This user is trying to get more EDG cheap. I'm in the slack and can confirm that this is bullshit. There were licensing delays months ago, not now. Licensing proof comes out next week.

When was the last time you joined Slack? Is there more than one month the last time you entered?

EDG will not wait forever, better get on the train now. It is rising.

The just repeated that about 50 minutes ago, there's further delays. I'm out of here see you later.

Wanna screencap it?

Do you think I'm not in Slack?
Why are you lying?

>buying on all time high

implying I did

This is completely false. I'm in the slack dude.

1200 BTC volume now. Still going up.

I/O Coin (IOC)

inb4 10$ per coin

Which is gonna moon first? This or IOC?

You chase pumps and blame us? What a mongoloid. I wonder how much you've lost HAHAHA

Newb.

OK I see more potential in this now.

I do not know IOC but EDG will moon on Monday, Monday and on the launch day of the platform that has not yet been announced but will be later this month.