This guy has the right idea

this guy has the right idea.

Fight fire with fire boys.

Meme war now

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/09/12/jpmorgan-ceo-jamie-dimon-raises-flag-on-trading-revenue-sees-20-percent-fall-for-the-third-quarter.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf I hate racism now

It's about the love of the normies, dip shit, not the "racism"

It's all in how you frame it. We need these normies under our protection and not these JP Morgan criminals.

Link to tweet/what does the second image say?

I hate when twitter users post a photo set with pictures of writing.

I'm posting these images. Spread them. Frame them in the proper manner. Ask /pol/ for assistance if necessary.

This is meme war boys, this isn't a game. You said you wanted to get rich faggots, did you think it would come free?

Here are the images the man in the picture above used, but if you can find better quotes from this Jamie Dimon scum use them.

Remember: if it sounds racist, it's racist.

If it sounds like violence, it's violence.

This is how the normie works. This is propaganda. Like i said, ask /pol/ for help if necessary.

This... is a good plan

>his daughter purchased bitcoin
So this is basically a boomer dad bitching about his silly kid buying memecoins?

"someone is going to get killed"

yeah, by his cartel, am i right

Yes! Racists are the new pedos, we can sink this fucker!

Can somone explain to me what im supposed to be outraged about so i can help?

Yes. And giving us ammo in the process. This man was instrumental in facilitating the housing crisis.

bump

are you autistic or something?

Excellent.

Now everyone do this without making 1000 threads about it or the media will fucking post about us doing it, again.

The fucking retards of /pol/ tell everyone exactly what the fuck they're doing until nobody takes them seriously. Don't be like those fools.

drugs arent the sole reason, theres hedge against the dollar and deflationary which makes it one of the most valuable things on earth

/pol/ is stuck in a bot loops. Most real posters with half a brain left, all thats left is the donald, bots and paid shills.

Better ask /b/ they usually know how to handle this sort of stuff

He called all Venezuelans, Ecuadorians, and North Koreans drug dealers and murderers and said he was going to holocaust them. I mean he didn't but if you want to feign moral outrage that's what you're supposed to be complaining about.

Yeah Fuck this boomer no coiner whats his address so I can send him some pizzas

I mean.. I guess maby my morality is skewed a little because that sounds perfectly fine to me :\

Exactly. I smell what the OPs cooking.

cnbc.com/2017/09/12/jpmorgan-ceo-jamie-dimon-raises-flag-on-trading-revenue-sees-20-percent-fall-for-the-third-quarter.html

The most bankeriest banker hath spake blasphemous lies against the glory of our meme coins. This grievous insult and most vile treachery must be met with only the smuggest of Pepes as we make our crypto gains in defiance of his wicked tongue.

jej. Ecuador here. AMA.

all crypto currencies are banned. yes i have a little that i gather years ago wasting my life on faucets before they banned it. now worth around 400usd. the government is pushing right now for "electronic money" that is going to be controlled by the banks, but oversight by the state. they want to use smartphones for every transaction, leaving many tech analfabets to go fuck themselves.

second, we use the US dollar. we would be in even worst situation than venezuela right now if we had a local currency. we had, and shit already hit the fan in the late nineties with hyperinflation until the government define a hard exchange.

third, it is funny they compare us with north korea. the situation here is grim. most people that have a job work for the government. i bet people working for the government in north korea or venezuela also think everything is really well in their country. we recently had elections and the ruling party won, but the opposition is uncovering the corruption of the previous president. the faggot already is living the good life on europe, tho.

yes, i want to escape, yes i have tried, yes i have an engineering degree, yes they have refused me visas many times, yes i suffer from depression because of it, yes i want to fucking kill myself.

Understood. Reprting for duty, Sir!

So, the mark of the beast, its all coming together isn't it.

He's also a Democrat with close ties to the Obama administration. Take that as you will.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! To BATTLE!!!

Dude he did insult my me me coins. I'm a little upset

like jamie dimon a billionaire, gives a fuck about a bunch of jerrys

We meme war now.

jamie has enough politicians in his pocket to shout out the magic works "regulate crypto"

It's not about what you're "comfortable with", it's about using his words out of context to slander him and drag his company through the mud.

b/ is dead

This. A lot of feeble minded Goys in this thread, maybe you guys should go watch Football or something.

>takeing my comment seriously