Just bought 100 of these niggers

Blackmoon
Will I make it? At what price will you sell?

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/Ci35KBG/blackmoon-crypto-due-diligence.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucknows man but how do you like these apples

I got 3400

If repeating digits Blackmon moons to 8.00 within 3 months of releasing to exchsnges.

Nice one! When do you plan on flipping? I save my big money for Kyber and maybe chainlink

1900 reporting in

dubs for luck? maybe?

This user got us sorted with his dubs already, don't worry

>didn't even sell out yet

even Blockcat sold out

It's at like 90% after 8 hours

It will sell out before tomorrow.
Less chink money floating around.

and Blockcat was at 100% in 5 minutes

and dcorp raised $8 mil in a few weeks and will be $1000 a coin. Your point?

If even dubs black moon 10 after 1 week

>not Ethbet

lol

good luck

went through the way paper, pretty average idea, then i got to the developers team page, all russian/slavic

its polybius all over again boyos, checked their fb to confirm, yep all paid views/likes/comments shilling it

gonna give this one a miss lads, i am certain you will be able to make your money back at least, but this is not a guaranteed moon mission

Makes me feel slightly uneasy this.
But hey - at least they are advertising and shilling their shit unlike Aragon those “real“ projects

Threw a small amount in for 250 BMC. Was expecting it to sell out much faster, so I'm a little nervous that it's taken this long. I guess we'll see what happens when it hits exchanges.

SCAM COIN

docdroid.net/Ci35KBG/blackmoon-crypto-due-diligence.pdf

WE ARE THE BLACKMOON MARINES AND WE ARE NOT SELLING

You want a real solid moon? Invest in POSW. Then start staking it (it is proof of stake protocol). Let your shares multiply a little every day through staking. Staking is free money. Why people try to time the market instead of staking it is beyond me.

See here:

It took like a day to sell out

50% goes to the fuckin founders. If you guys don't see this ain't a real start-up and that they will cut and run... They're fucking Russians c'mon

I trust russians more than American, poo or chink made coins given the circumcises right now and i know putin will not go after cryptos. Why do you trust Vitalik with ETH knowing he sold his stack under $10?

Whaaaaaaaaaat??? He sold his own ETH stack?