Bats about to recover hard

I mean, it looks like it? Did you buy the dip user?

no, I bought 3 months ago for twice the current price.

Thanks for asking

I buy every bat dip thanks for asking

Yes. It's about to be pumped. Dump before .00006

This

Strapped in and ready for launch

Could we hit 12k Sats?

Maby if people realize theirs quick gains to be made today.

good shit my man
ive been doing this a bit but drawing it to more than a few days
gonna have to start doing 8 hour day trading sessions like this at work

Is there actually any news or anything that will cause it to pump or are you just hoping ?

No, 6k

Mostly counting on the recovery from the brief drop in all coins today. I recall someone saying something about an announcement later this week but i don't know, haven't looked into it. I'm sure someone will be along soon to shill it.

They're gonna be releasing BAT mercury, which is the browser and BAT integration. Should see some pretty comfy gains in the next 2 weeks or so - supposed to be mid-sept release but Eich said it's coming "soon" back on the 6th

Daily reminder that BAT is worthless

Google is releasing their own adblocker soon (whitelisting their own of course)

What is the incentive for anyone to use BAT? You get tokens. So normies are going to have to register for exchanges and then pay TAXES on these useless pieces of shit.

SELL

ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

To flee from google in the first place.

Its for /g/ types wanting to escape the botnet

google sells ads, they're not releasing an ad block you fucking retard. Can you install adblock on chrome mobile? No, sorry user no extensions allowed you have to look at ads like a good goy. I got mozilla so I could install adblock and then when I got brave and learned I could do it by default with no tracking I did that. It's so much easier than fighting popups and annoying shit on every website.

Google makes money selling ads and they're going to get cucked hard when they realize you can't Kike the Eich

BatMarines report in!

Mercury, the actual bat implementation into their browser is supposed to happen this month.

This means it goes from pure speculation to an actual working product.

I think the big thing is showing off what advertisment partners they secured

BEats my 300

please go to $2 please go to $2

yeah thats the one i was thinking of. Hype

Did you read my fucking post you dolt? They are whitelisting their own ads.

Have fun with your fucking shitcoin. Less monthly growth than IOTA, and that's saying something. I've never seen a more heavily manipulated whale playground than the BAT market.

sell your bat, fill my buy order

>not taking advantage of it
stay poor =)

Just tried to buy a shitton of BAT, why isnt the buy order going through on bittrex? Its just listed as an order. When do I get my fucking BAT

I set it to the last known price or whatever option, i didnt set my own price

take a screenshot or something, also try refreshing the page.

also retards if you haven't realized Mercury is coming out and if you aren't buying for at least mercury then youre just stupid

I like BAT and NAV for short term rebounds in the next few weeks. Good time to buy both IMO.

I think so. Shit is holding at 5,500 with zero volume. Triple top with half volume. It's doubling in seconds with news

>triple top

Please god

Can you link me to the source for that news? Might go all in.

Nav only advantage is that you can buy it from their site with cc, you get less btc than buying directly

I know this sounds like a meme at this point, but if you're holding BAT when Mercury drops you'll be rich

What is mercury?

It is very consumer friendly in other ways. They are also developing some cool features like switching between multiple currencies anonymously and anonymous smart contracts (basically trying to get gambling sites to use the coin). It already blew up kinda. Will privacy coins be hot again soon? I think so. The market has just been insane because of the China bombs last Monday and Frienday.

Or absolute BAT MAN?

>(whitelisting their own of course)
so 80% of all internet ads you fucking retard?

BAT is going to be purchased by advertisers to pay for their ads soon. Price wont be driven by pure speculation unlike all other cryptos

The reason it looks like it is because low volume sideways is one of the classic indicators of a rocket. No one is dumping. I see 25-30 cents this week before the rocket to 70

Google it you fuckwad, they said in August it will be done mid September.

Ceo also tweeted a few days ago "soon!" When someone asked him

I have 2k BAT

Should I keep stocking up?

Should this be my next moon mission?

Comy bags

You must be new here we buy high sell low faggot

damn nigga

Consider switching to decaf.

every weeks theres a "about to moon " bat thread and every week nothing literally happens, i legit dont think anyone gives a FUCK about mercury release

Also

No confirmed date for mercury release other than "soon"
OWKAY 10/10 MARKETING BRO
10/10 COMMUNICATION BRUH

mozila is shit and so is brave.

hi google

Nice, enjoy your jew botnet

Weak fud
They said mercury should be applied to brave before the 22 of this month

Brave is an amazing web browser and so was firefox when it came out