$BNT - sell wall coming down!

that 120BTC sell wall about to come down, don't miss out.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/scams/@roosterred/why-bancor-unless-it-changes-will-be-pump-and-dump-nightmare-for-investors
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Genuinely impressed it somehow didn't drop below that wall for three days straight

Pass I'm no race traitor Jew lover

>He wouldn't sell out his own race for more money

You don't belong on Veeky Forums

Have fun with those bags

bancor is legitimately a 4 digit potential coin, anyone who has looked into it already knows that.

It's just been a fucking long time to get started up we still don't have token exchangers up and running but it surely must be soon now and we got off to a seriously bumpy rough start, but all the core foundations are still there

>but it surely must be soon now
I fucking hope they confirm some dates on the blog post on 21st.

thanks for the signal just sold, cheers

wtf did you look on the order graph? so many bids for it.
Currently trying to buy as much as possible for 0.0006

He’s larping lol we were literally at the bottom with a fluctuation of like 10 cent there’s no way he could of sold for anything but a lose at that point

No bancs are just salty, expect a lot of it on here in the next weeks we tried to warn them this would happen but they didn’t listen

lol idiot

I can't believe only 300 wallets have 10,000 or more BNT. I think 10,000+ Bancors are the magic number. I would have surely thought our whale friends would have been more heavily invested. Guess not. Only a select few Veeky Forums members are smart enough to see :)

Thanks! I just made 5% in 3 minutes.

just lost 1k ty

Tear down this wall!!!!!

>tfw pure desperation

>bancor is legitimately a 4 digit potential coin,
Possibly. I think it needs to change some stuff. It isn't all bad, but there are real problems.
steemit.com/scams/@roosterred/why-bancor-unless-it-changes-will-be-pump-and-dump-nightmare-for-investors

Like me?

You keep posting your article instead of doing something. They literally said for you to join the bug bounties and help fix any problems.

Bug Reports can be submitted for the following:
- Web Services: up to 200 BNTBUG
- Smart Contracts: up to 2,000 BNTBUG
- Price Discovery Formula Bugs/Solutions: up to 2,500 BNTBUG

SEEMS LIKE A GREAT DEAL! WHERE DO I SIGN UP!

So just sit on your ass and wait for the $1 million in gibs to roll in.

Thank you user for letting us know that pnds can happen on bancor. Where would we be without you?

FUCK YOU OP, I JUST BOUGHT FOR 200€ and ALREADY LOST 10%

someone bought at ath :P

Smart contract writers currently make upwards of $500 an hour. You are trying to trick high school students into given you thousands of dollars of work for pennies on the dollar.

Some Israeli kid is going to get tricked into giving you a million dollar algorithm for 500 bucks and become a raging antisemite when he understands the scam. Sad.

>you
I am not bancor. Have some fucking balls and post this in the telegram you pussy.

Or just stay on Veeky Forums where you will remain ignored and nobancs will repost your article.

Do I sell now and save what I can?or wait?

PLS RESPOND REEEEEEEEE
PANIC

>200€
>PANIC

tHAT'S HALF OF MY MONTHLY SALARY
I LIVE IN FUCKING EASTERN EUROPE
I WILL DO EXACTLY OPPOSITE WHAT YOU DAUNS TELL ME ON THIS SITE

never listen to anyone else other than yourself.

that was like free 5% in 3 minutes

Well these are the type of people you are dealing with. I already explained why directly engaging them in anything but KPOP trolling is a waste of time. They care about appearances and will just throw 100 logical fallacies at you and declare the issue finished. Also, I am actually not solely focused on Bancor. I just haven't written many articles yet. I am building brand, slowly but surely. Check out my new Kyber article.

But seriously, Bancor raised 150 million dollars and is trying to trick high school students into doing development work for pennies, PENNIES, on the dollar. That should leave a bad taste in anyones mouth.

I can understand paying less, but those rates are ridiculous, borderline robbery. Paying less than market isn't the issue. Kids need a place to start to build up a reputation. It is giving 200 BNT for 10,000 dollars in work that irks me. Shady.

im not sure. i missed the moon mission. i'd say if you bought high, just hold until it comes back up. might recover from this dip which i am watching to see if good opp to buy in.

ok I wont sell but buy more

I made about 12% in about the same time

what's your point again?

Bancor top 10 by the end of the year. Screen cap this

I will forever remember you as the retard that sold the bottom of bnt for a 5% gain

keep buying high and selling low idiots

The guy who bought those 80BTC is struggling desperately to get out. He's even listing it at a Loss now LOL!