Rise of the Decentralized Exchanges

All this China FUD and banker nonsense is setting the stage for the future of exchanges: Decentralized exchanges.

Yes but this protocol is limited to a select few of ERC20 tokens, that's my biggest gripe about this.

>inb4 some retard comes in saying why would this take off when muh bittrex even though bittrex is basically dead

Do you even speak english?

how do i buy this

Do you?

decentralized exchanges is cool but peer to peer decentralized gambling will be just as profitable in the future

You can get it on Poloniex, Liqui or EtherDelta.

It is getting listed on Binance tomorrow.

Is this going to be another one of those threads where pretty much nobody talks about Blocknet?

Let's talk about Blocknet.
What about Blocknet?

Tfw bought blocknet at 28 dollars
How long till it moons hard so I can get rif of my bags?

Currently the 3 most famous and important blockchain coins that will become big are these.

>he said his coin was decentralized by nature
>he thinks all his nodes can handle hurricanes and EMP attacks
>wants to replace fiat with fiat

THIS ENDS BADLY bitSLAVE

Blocknet

Not longterm. They have atomic swaps on their roadmap. Everything will be built in eventually.

You'd be crazy to sell Blocknet in the next 6 months.

When do we estimate the first working project will be launched. Is radar relay fixed yet?

Ethfinex is coming very soon

this

No. They are doing a complete redesign, and adding a lot of features the community suggested. I reviewed their mockups and it's definitely more of a NEO rebranding than a DGB rebranding.

Binance causes everything to dump though right?

OMG went live on Binance yesterday and nothing happened to it.

People are saying that because some shitcoins that got listed there got dumped.

Thanks anons.

What in the name of Greek buggery are atomic swaps? They sound awesome.

Also, I regularly dream of 0x hitting 375600 sats so I'm leaving mine on the exchange until we hit that OR I can stake them somewhere.

Was able to sell my bags last night when it was pumped, should I go back in for the Binance listing or will it only cause it to drop like most other coins that get listed there?

Atomic swaps are when you can trade cross blockchain theoretically. So on a decentralised exchange you could trade your BTC for LTC/NEO/ETH/DGB or whatever your heart desires.

OMG was listed on Binance yesterday.

It didn't drop. On the contrary, it went up.

The Binance price dropping is just a meme.
Some really shitty coins dropped when first going on there, so there's this impression that all coins drop once they go on Binance.

I prefer to think of Binance as a "trial by fire"; If a coin makes it there, it'll make it anywhere.

Think of Binance as an ancient shaolin temple where coins go to prove themselves, grasshopper. Do not fear the Binance.