Dimon's Net worth

$1.15B

I think we should listen to him Veeky Forums

forbes.com/profile/jamie-dimon/

Other urls found in this thread:

clintonfoundation.org/contributors
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Lwiv1vIrsDVchBoiuSiLahqk5vtMVmBron4sVA_ta_0/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dollars are down 75% this year though

he'll be a regular pleb after 3-4 more years of bitcoin mooning

Chase gave me a 40,000$ Credit limit @ the age of 18 with no job or income.

How smart can they be?

yeah but how many bitcoins does he have

not many i bet

Per the comments in the Marketwatch article
>www.marketwatch.com/story/dimon-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-and-may-have-delivered-the-biggest-blow-to-the-digital-currency-2017-09-12
>Later, at a separate conference, Mr. Dimon said "it could go to $100,000 and noted his daughter had made some money in bitcoin", as quoted in the @WSJ
www.joemanzanares.org @Joe Manzanares

let's listen to the same guy who is fudding about BTC while his revenue is down %20.

Yea i'm not falling for the goyims tricks

He wants to keep you poor so he can stay rich. You would have to be a fool to trust anything he says.

How?!? I got $500 and that's after a whole year of good credit. 730 points.

Why the fuck would Jamie Dimon care about your personal finances and want to give you advice? Honestly, use your brain for a second. He cares about his own personal wealth (and indirectly his company's stock price). That's it.

checkem

>dollars are down 75% this year though

>it could go to $100,000

Pick a side coiner cause his net worth doesn't care.

He actually says in the article that it could go up to $100k and that his daughter made money off of it.

except he is still over by an order of magnitude

BTC will be $1M soon.

all you had to do to get as rich as this dude is buy $1000 worth of btc 7 years ago. he isn't that impressive.

>Thinks his markets are liquid
>Realizes quickly that it is more like vapor
>Still can't handle that he is Silver's bear trap

>>it could go to $100,000
>Pick a side coiner cause his net worth doesn't care.
A jew like him does care, he is obviously accumulating retard JP morgan and investment banks such as goldman sachs have good communication between them, before this Goldman sachs predicted bitcoin will go up to 4,800 (which it did) and then drop to 2000, which was extremely obvious that they wanted to cause FUD when they sold their coins to buy back in at a lower price.

>gives out predatory mortgage loans
>shorts housing market

Hmm really makes you think

>we should liste to him, look at how rich he is
Meanwhile Gates is the 2nd richest man in the world of those whose wealth is actually known and says its better than cash.

Bill and Melinda gates contributions to the Clinton's (who lost btw).

clintonfoundation.org/contributors

The left luvs them some shitcoin.

>muh Clinton donations
And? Buffet also donated to Clinton and shittalks crytpo constantly. Political donations aren't particularly relevant.

He is a salty nocoiner. All his rotary club billionaire butt buddies ask him about bitcoin and their investments. Every day. Increasingly so. Then his retard brother, who they locked up in a family castle at birth and keep away from the family to avoid the shame of gening a retard, crawls into his office and asks him: did u hear that one bitcoin is worth 5k now?

A man can only take so much nocoiner grief before he breaks.

Even though Larry Summers who is a board advisor for digital currency group (they own coinbase) worked for the treasury under Clinton and Director of the National Economic Council under Obama?

What did you say about politics user? I didn't hear you. Perhaps you can type in bold print with your device that has JP Morgan silver in it?

How is normiebase relevant? Only fools use it.

Coinbase is bitgod's headquarters. Without it bitcoin is nothing. Everyone knows that.

Anyways, JP Morgan is sitting on gobs of silver and you know it yet you still shill bubbly bitcoin?

I think crypto wiped all your brain cells out.

>JP Morgan is sitting on gobs of silver and you know it yet you still shill bubbly bitcoin?
They only have silver in order to preserve money in case they fuck up again and cause a fucking crash.
Bitcoin is an investment.

>Without coinbase bitcoin is nothing
What? How can you know this little about a topic you decide to discuss? Coinbase is completely unnecessary. Coinbase is quite literally nothing more than a company that bought bitcoins and then let people buy those bitcoins from them at a fee. They weren't around for years.

Has anyone ever rekt Veeky Forums harder than based dimon?

All of these sad coiner defenders really is pathetic

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.

TOP KEK

They have been around for 5 years. Please look at the "price" charts again and get back to me.

in what year was that?

They weren't around for 4 hears after BTC came out and Gox had all the trading volume. Coinbase could go under tomorrow and you'd see a drawback but it definitely wouldn't kill bitcoin. Gemini or Kraken would just become the new most popular exchange.

>Coinbase could go under tomorrow and you'd see a drawback but it definitely wouldn't kill bitcoin.
You promise?

"Coinbase was founded in June 2012 by Brian Armstrong and Fred Ehrsam.[5][12] It enrolled in the Summer 2012 Y Combinator startup incubator program. In October 2012, the company launched the services to buy and sell bitcoin through bank transfers."

his actual net worth if you remove his bailout welfare package from taxpayers is NEGATIVE 400 million. this fucking welfare crook scammed the government of the USA and pretends hes a billionaire. HES DEAD. ZERO he gets nothing, he has nothing, he will die with no money in hell to spend. Hes a fake and a fraud and hes dying RIGHT NOW

no stupid exchange or even coinbase going down can kill BTC at this point.

honestly so many new fags here, i bet they don't even realize you can trade BTC without exchanges.

>You promise?
Yes.
>"Coinbase was founded in June 2012 by Brian Armstrong and Fred Ehrsam.[5][12] It enrolled in the Summer 2012 Y Combinator startup incubator program. In October 2012, the company launched the services to buy and sell bitcoin through bank transfers."
And?

Watch him destroy bitcoin and your sphincter muscle at the same time. You won't walk straight for days.

They think they are invincible. They are about to find out what happens when you run out of star power.

Old fucks trying this hard to sway everyone from crypto
What do they care... they'll be dead in a couple decades anyway. Maybe they want to die with their pride intact and not crying because the btc buying idiots are now an entirely new class of elite

Doesn't matter though because whatever they say to the public is bullshit and the opposite of what they actually think or do

Wtf is the point of a $500 credit card?
Is this a real thing or a meme?

In Australia most credit cards have minimum limit $6000. While I was in high school first credit card I got was $15,000 limit.

>negative 400m
Feels good knowing these scum are the biggest failures ever and the only reason they aren't in a ditch is because of how corrupt the system is

Cant wait for China to take over the world and publicly execute his kind

OP, do you think he made his net worth by telling everybody the right choice?

he's from a diffferent time. And he probably believes this, sincerely. He's a dinosaur.

I imagine this guy is pretty smart, but he probably just has a really ignorant opinion on BTC because he hasn't done much research. Let's not dwell on it.

See you guys at 100k

>thinks bitcoin isn't rigged
>ignores that all shitcoins including the "like gold" bitcoin are literally premined by insiders first then pumped and dumped
>keeps printing coins but says he is deflationary

Do you think cryptoherds are truth seekers or cliff divers?

what are the chances of him opening a $501,000,000 short position and losing his billionaire status

I have some news for you little cum stains.. You won't see 100k per bitcoin in your lifetime. The most you'll see in the next 75 years is 15k Max. Also you're all lazy ignorant bums who are disrespectful to your parents and need therapy. Get help

he also said his daughter is into bitcoin, she probably begged him to FUD so she could buy the dip

People said this about $10,, then they said it about $100, etc.

Fuck off Dinosaur

he's stupid, but he's not retarded

Lex III: Actioni contrariam semper et æqualem esse reactionem: sive corporum duorum actiones in se mutuo semper esse æquales et in partes contrarias dirigi.

stultus

hey biz

if JP Morgan isn't a ponzi scheme... why did they need bailout funds back in 08?

If they were solvent, why didn't they just take the loss?

watch The Big Short

>complains about corruption.
>Sinophile.

Oh, sweetie...

JP didn't need the bailout, they were "forced" to take it by the gov. JP made a killing from 2008.

ya my .000016 btc is gonnnnrekt by a dead welfare queen jew licker. good luck bubba your gonna need it. my sphincter is for shittting not your gayboy fantasy of loss

>He actually says in the article that it could go up to $100k and that his daughter made money off of it.
How?
Probably on some cam site.

>jew licker
maybe you need some /pol/?

how many gay lovers does the welfare queen dimon have on Veeky Forums anyways? you seriously have to be a brainwashed homosexual to defend welfare crook bankers

maybe you need redemption?

>tfw 23, haven't moved out yet and no credit card
I literally have no credit score

Tfw China knew the burger FUD was coming
Tfw they made it easier for China to hodl by banning exchanges before the burger scares happen and panic sells happen

Prices soar and China is still in forced hodl mode

its because his daughter has been whoring her self on back page for bitcoin. No joke, read the articles

Only stuff I found about his daughter was some post on some edgy fuck polcuck forum where some guy called her a nigger lover because he knew someone who knew her in college
I'm sure the college she went to didn't have any niggers, just the token black nerd homosexuals

she has bitcoin and got it from backpage, even dimon admits she made money from bitcoin in article

>she has bitcoin
She probably bought it.
>she got it from backpage
>billionaire's daughter needing to use backpage
Doubt it, she probably used her allowance money from daddy to buy it and now he's asshurt.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Lwiv1vIrsDVchBoiuSiLahqk5vtMVmBron4sVA_ta_0/edit#gid=0

>listening to a butthurt boomer whose is rich due being able to print himself fiatcoins

It isn't sals daughter from gta3
She can just buy btc she doesn't have to whore herself for it

? Aussie here with Westpac. My credit limit is $500

This cunt just gave us the best buying opportunity we might see for quite a while. Out of all the reasons for a BTC dip this is among the most dubious. China fake news should have had more impact. Always an ATH in the future bros.

>Perhaps Dimon’s opinion of Bitcoin is tainted by his knowledge that it could one day put him out of work.

Never forget what a sack of shit Dimon is.

bankers get rich by defrauding people and cheating, not giving you sound advice

Maybe his daughter should be the new CEO. She bought bitcoin. Shes a gen-

>Wanna make a quick buck
>"Bitcoin is a fraud"
>buy the dip
>week later
>"Maybe I was wrong about bitcoin. It holds promise"
>sell it all
>buy Maserati