EOS

Why is the price of this so low ?
They release the testnet soon.

As you can see from the lack of posts in this thread, it is a coin flying under the radar.

you're telling me that this shitcoin has a marketcap almost as high as ark's without even having a functioning blockchain and you think it's price is low?

Except it's team has a history of making products that work really well on the blockchain. They are the creators of bitshares and steem. Steem is literally probably the best and most useful project on the blockchain right now.

I looked into this token yesterday and apparently the ico is ongoing, every 24 hours people buy in and then they drop their bags onto people on exchanges. Why these people are buying these bags that are quickly losing value is beyond me.

what could justify this future shitcoin having a marketcap on par with both of those you mentioned while having no actual product? If anything this is massively overvalued from the insane ICO hype bubble.

Yeah so every 24hrs 2 mill EOS comes up for sale. Everyone who wants in that day puts in ETH, and then at the end of the day the EOS is split up and evenly distributed depending on their ETH contribution. So you could get lucky 1 day if only 200 ETH was sent, you'd get 10k EOS per ETH, but then if 20000 was sent you'd get like 100 per ETH. The sale lasts about a year until their product is working I'm pretty sure, so the number of participants per day will go up and down depending on how their product is travelling.

you're a fucking retard. Go do some research faggot

do you know of any stats on the ration of distributions?

How much ETH is mined each day? Multiply that by the current ETH price. Hint: It's more than EOS.

yes I know how it works, the prices are always a fair amount below trading price, and even tho I haven't figured out how, it seems you can even get tokens from previous periods, which is nice if they end with a particularly low price. Obviously there's no incentive to hold these tokens because most people just dump them pushing the price even lower. By the end of the year they'll probably be worth absolutely nothing

What is QTUM?,
what is BAT?,
what is MAIDSAFE?

What is TenX?
What is Golem?
What is Augur?
Everything is fucking speculation right now...

No they won't? Because development updates will be released, speculation will increase, price will go up if it looks promising. It's already up 11% today...

well maybe the product will be good, maybe not, but even if it's fine, from what I've seem I'm seriously pessimistic about the value of this token, and am seriously thinking about shorting it, that's how bad it looks to me

Care to enlighten us?

the distribution model, what I've written in my previous posts

What is Ethereum and Bitcoin's current distribution model? For Bitcoin it's 3600 BTC/Day at 14.7 million dollars. For Ethereum it's about 30,000 ETH/day for about 9 million dollars. Now tell me about how EOS' distribution is unfeasible?

The distribution model is fine. The price in distribution should always level out to about what the market is. If not it's an opportunity for you to make money. It's in your best interest to make that money. This is just arbitrage 101.

It's literally just mining without the electricity costs. Those who can make a profit, make a profit.

yes that's true. I'm still skeptical about the amount of demand and the current price, we'll see, but my personal feeling is not positive. I'm aware I could be entirely wrong, but that's how it looks to me.

year long ico, when the price of currencies like ethereum explode next year you'll be able to buy even lower. its got a long way to fall still, many months left of severe inflation.